Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

msnuke91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(07-09-2021 19:32 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(07-09-2021 19:26 )msnuke91 Wrote:  I suppose that either they received a warning from the FSF - https://fsf.de/ - for their "hot" shows or they are just taking the piss out of their viewers and callers again, which would not be the first time. This also happened a few times in the past that from one day to the other they changed their concept, stopped the peeptime (even though they still promote it at midnight) and switched to utra-soft shows. Or maybe they are just testing how far they can go with their no-shows Big Grin

We will find out more tonight, as Tracy usually gets naked after midnight.

Had they received a warning from the FSF, they would not show replays of Edita going wild, which they did last time I checked about an hour ago.
The shows typically run 9 hours, and when they have zero callers for a total of about 5 hours a night, they NEED TO realize that something is very, very off.

Sorry I mean a warning for the TV show, not the online stream.
07-09-2021 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 19:36 )msnuke91 Wrote:  
(07-09-2021 19:32 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(07-09-2021 19:26 )msnuke91 Wrote:  I suppose that either they received a warning from the FSF - https://fsf.de/ - for their "hot" shows or they are just taking the piss out of their viewers and callers again, which would not be the first time. This also happened a few times in the past that from one day to the other they changed their concept, stopped the peeptime (even though they still promote it at midnight) and switched to utra-soft shows. Or maybe they are just testing how far they can go with their no-shows Big Grin

We will find out more tonight, as Tracy usually gets naked after midnight.

Had they received a warning from the FSF, they would not show replays of Edita going wild, which they did last time I checked about an hour ago.
The shows typically run 9 hours, and when they have zero callers for a total of about 5 hours a night, they NEED TO realize that something is very, very off.

Sorry I mean a warning for the TV show, not the online stream.

I see! Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 19:41 by TedBrah.)
07-09-2021 19:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-09-2021 19:12 )TedBrah Wrote:  Last night was horrible, I agree. I don't want to be overly negative here but it is nights like that make you wanna never tune in BS24 again.

Well, the reason why the last shows feel so bad is that we had two great shows with LeeTizia before that. When you see the potential they can achieve when the girl is in the mood and the team is ready for it, then it is all the more annoying to see that the next shows can not live up to that.

But the inconsistency of the show is a very old discussion here Big Grin

And I am not in the camp who is blaming the team. They need to be blamed for some camera decisions lateley... yes... but I do not think that they hold the girls back or something. Of course they tell them to not go hardcore, since that is not allowed, but other than that I think there are no commands or orders - or what you want to call it. I think generally the girls can do what they want. To solve the problem they just need more girls who are OK with going the extra mile to be nude on TV.

I think it is mostly convenience that some girls are not going fully nude, because it is a bit more work to not flash too much. They get their callers anyway... so why strip? But some girls are not there only for the money and really like to make the callers happy... we need more girls like this!!! BS24 has only a few of them now.
07-09-2021 19:41
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 19:36 )msnuke91 Wrote:  Sorry I mean a warning for the TV show, not the online stream.

By the way, very nice to see you post more regularly. Your input is very much appreciated.

(07-09-2021 19:41 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  I think it is mostly convenience that some girls are not going fully nude, because it is a bit more work to not flash too much. They get their callers anyway... so why strip? But some girls are not there only for the money and really like to make the callers happy... we need more girls like this!!! BS24 has only a few of them now.

Very good points, my friend!
07-09-2021 19:45
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Tracy has now repeatedly stated that she wants the callers to pull down her panties. So, she wants to bring the action! It's up to the callers now.
07-09-2021 23:33
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I was curious about Tracy tonight and could not resist to tune in for a bit... only to find Holly completeley nude. Does she have a twin sister? Totally different tonight with a long full nude session and hot poses. Even lifting her hand panty a bit in doggystyle.

Did they give her a raise? Or is she inspired by Tracy?

One of the craziest changes from one show to another I have seen on this channel so far.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021 01:06 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-09-2021 01:05
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(08-09-2021 01:05 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  I was curious about Tracy tonight and could not resist to tune in for a bit... only to find Holly completeley nude. Does she have a twin sister? Totally different tonight with a long full nude session and hot poses. Even lifting her hand panty a bit in doggystyle.

Did they give her a raise? Or is she inspired by Tracy?

One of the craziest changes from one show to another I have seen on this channel so far.

It's crazy, isn't it?! Now Tracy deepthroating the phone ... Big Grin
08-09-2021 01:14
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

It really does seem like the bs24 team reads our discussions here. Tracy jusr said again that she wants to take off her panties.

EDIT And then 20 minutes later Tracy advises the callers to take off Holly's pieces of clothing. Maybe it is Tracy, but it does seem to me that last night sort of alarmed the bs24 staff that things need to change quickly.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2021 02:04 by TedBrah.)
08-09-2021 01:42
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well... the last 40 minutes are back to boring and they have almost no callers.
08-09-2021 02:13
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(08-09-2021 02:13 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Well... the last 40 minutes are back to boring and they have almost no callers.

I wasnt watchimg throughout, so I may have missed "boring" parts, but Holly was pantyless before her break and Tracy is nude again right now. That the number of callers is low, is probably due to it being 3-4 o'clock in the morning in Germany.
08-09-2021 02:51