Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(06-09-2021 22:35 )Moorman Wrote:  I'm not sure. with the push-up women can do magic tricks like the magician hudini.

Tell me about it. Happens to the best of us: you take her home from the club, things start getting heated, you pull out her tits, and you feel betrayed ... then you need to make a decision: pull through with it or send her home.
06-09-2021 22:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

It's a push-up-bra. Holly tricked me into believing she had gotten bigger boobs.

Can't trust women, just Can't Truss Em ... https://youtu.be/5Ldj6rVwLPc?t=39
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 01:08 by TedBrah.)
07-09-2021 01:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe I am now sounding harsh. And I did not see all the show.

But what I saw of last night was 'Rubbish'. Start after 23:00 CET with no information for earlier viewers what time they would start (I guess that Lela was marked for the early slot and she cancelled).

And when they do start there was little effort. Maybe the callers were not there having already decide to watch paint dry - probably more exciting than the tv version.

But as I write the recorded daytime highlights are wonderful. Not that 'boring' Edita, Leetizia, Sally show they put on yesterday. This one tops the lot. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 12:02 by DB83.)
07-09-2021 12:01
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 12:01 )DB83 Wrote:  Maybe I am now sounding harsh. And I did not see all the show.

But what I saw of last night was 'Rubbish'. Start after 23:00 CET with no information for earlier viewers what time they would start (I guess that Lela was marked for the early slot and she cancelled).

And when they do start there was little effort. Maybe the callers were not there having already decide to watch paint dry - probably more exciting than the tv version.

But as I write the recorded daytime highlights are wonderful. Not that 'boring' Edita, Leetizia, Sally show they put on yesterday. This one tops the lot. Big Grin

Things are getting so bizarre to the point where you think you are caught in an alternate reality. LOL But hey, seems like they are finally showing live streams during the day now. This is something, I guess ... Big Grin
07-09-2021 12:14
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2021 22:39 )TedBrah Wrote:  Tell me about it. Happens to the best of us: you take her home from the club, things start getting heated, you pull out her tits, and you feel betrayed ... then you need to make a decision: pull through with it or send her home.

That would be the least of your worries if you took home a 'Nicole' when she was still a 'Nicolas' Big Grin
07-09-2021 17:51
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 17:51 )DB83 Wrote:  
(06-09-2021 22:39 )TedBrah Wrote:  Tell me about it. Happens to the best of us: you take her home from the club, things start getting heated, you pull out her tits, and you feel betrayed ... then you need to make a decision: pull through with it or send her home.

That would be the least of your worries if you took home a 'Nicole' when she was still a 'Nicolas' Big Grin

Big Laugh Bounce Big Laugh Bounce
07-09-2021 17:53
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I skipped through the recording of last nights show... boy is this bad Bounce

Lookswise Holly is so hot and totally right up my ally, but she is maybe the softest girl they ever had on BS24.

I might be exaggerating, but Sally on the other hand was shockingly restraint last night. She seems to be one of those hit or miss girls now.

Tracy to the rescue tonight? I hope so. But she too is hit or miss... though lately a bit more hit than miss. I will see it tomorrow in the recording. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 19:07 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-09-2021 19:05
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 19:05 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  I skipped through the recording of last nights show... boy is this bad Bounce

Lookswise Holly is so hot and totally right up my ally, but she is maybe the softest girl they ever had on BS24.

I might be exaggerating, but Sally on the other hand was shockingly restraint last night. She seems to be one of those hit or miss girls now.

Tracy to the rescue tonight? I hope so. But she too is hit or miss... though lately a bit more hit than miss. I will see it tomorrow in the recording. Big Grin

Last night was horrible, I agree. I don't want to be overly negative here but it is nights like that make you wanna never tune in BS24 again.
For this upcoming week there is actually at least one girl I like for each night:
Tracy, Valerie, Leetizia, Aileen.
But you never know, BS24 at this point has reached a very low level unfortunately. They need to change this quickly and rather drastically, seriously.
07-09-2021 19:12
msnuke91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I suppose that either they received a warning from the FSF - https://fsf.de/ - for their "hot" shows or they are just taking the piss out of their viewers and callers again, which would not be the first time. This also happened a few times in the past that from one day to the other they changed their concept, stopped the peeptime (even though they still promote it at midnight) and switched to utra-soft shows. Or maybe they are just testing how far they can go with their no-shows Big Grin

We will find out more tonight, as Tracy usually gets naked after midnight.
07-09-2021 19:26
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(07-09-2021 19:26 )msnuke91 Wrote:  I suppose that either they received a warning from the FSF - https://fsf.de/ - for their "hot" shows or they are just taking the piss out of their viewers and callers again, which would not be the first time. This also happened a few times in the past that from one day to the other they changed their concept, stopped the peeptime (even though they still promote it at midnight) and switched to utra-soft shows. Or maybe they are just testing how far they can go with their no-shows Big Grin

We will find out more tonight, as Tracy usually gets naked after midnight.

Had they received a warning from the FSF, they would not show replays of Edita going wild, which they did last time I checked about an hour ago.
The shows typically run 9 hours, and when they have zero callers for a total of about 5 hours a night, they NEED TO realize that something is very, very off.
07-09-2021 19:32