babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They've got to stop with the midnight nudity rule, or at least make it mandatory that every goes nude once the clock hits midnight, because it feels like two hours of wasted time night after night Bounce

It's funny what Naked Attraction is allowed to get away with at 10pm when compared to the babe channels.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2021 23:25 by mrmann.)
28-08-2021 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(28-08-2021 23:23 )mrmann Wrote:  It's funny what Naked Attraction is allowed to get away with at 10pm when compared to the babe channels.

I thought you would have known by now that the babe channels are adverts promoting a premium rate phone service? They are not governed by the same rules as entertainment shows such as Naked Attraction...

29-08-2021 08:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yet to see a valid explanation why promotional material can be judged as having a greater ability to harm and offence than editorial. Do the public judge them differently? Regulations are supposed to represent a general populous view not the whims of a minority (based on leading survey questions at best). MrMann's point, and any similar, will therefore always remain a valid one in my eyes.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-08-2021 11:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Then maybe rather than whistling in the wind on here he should be making representations to Ofcom. Also do I remember correctly that the channels choose to be regulated through this route? Is so does anyone know why that would be as that would be the answer?

As so many of us now watch on the web isn't it becoming less relevant anyway?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-08-2021 11:49
ShandyHand Offline

^ Because they were offered that or encryption only as I recall. Or at least those were the publicly stated choices, beyond banning, that Ofcom looked at. Hardly a great choice. That the channels made good from what Ofcom eventually did doesn't invalidate criticism.

I agree it's not (certainly now) the most relevant, original or even appropriate comment here. But it has its place.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-08-2021 15:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks. If as you recall those were the choices they were offered then that would seem to indicate Ofcom were not prepared to allow them to broadcast as say Channel 4 do. Would I be correct in thinking such as QVC are regulated in the same way?

But in any event I’m sure the channels would move to another type of regulation if it was available and beneficial to them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-08-2021 15:33
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2021 15:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Would I be correct in thinking such as QVC are regulated in the same way?

Yes all channels which derive a significant income outside of 'editorial content' are regulated in the same way.
29-08-2021 16:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Naked Attraction = 1 hour per week x say 10 shows a series = 10 hours per year
Babe channels = 6 hours per night x 7 nights a week x 52 weeks a year = 2184 hours per year
(I hope... 42 x 52 = 21 x 104 = 21 x 100 + 21 x 4 ... yeah, I'll stick with that)

Plus NA is on Channel 4, and the babe channels are on channel 904 (ish) - plus the advertising disparities

And you wonder why one gets treated differently? And you've been watching & posting how many years? Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-08-2021 21:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone have proof that Ofcom has told the babe channels that they can't show full nudity until midnight?

So far all I've heard is speculation. I still believe it's the choice of the producers to hold off until midnight, instead of 11pm like it's always been before.

AKA Lara Croft
29-08-2021 22:44
ShandyHand Offline

^^ So doddle, you're saying if Naked Attraction were scheduled over as many hours as the babeshows Ofcom would have a problem with it?! The regulator would say otherwise I'd suggest.

Can you point me to a published source confirming what you're saying? All I recall is Ofcom stating it's context that dissipates editorial's capacity for offence. In other words mainstream programmes are okay to grant a greater leniency to in this area as they are dressed up as educational rather than single purpose titillation. Nowhere have I seen reference to quantity of broadcast hours being key to advertising's differing rules on harm and offence. (It should perhaps be noted that "Participation TV" - the specific type longform advertisements like the babeshows come under - has its whole rule book beyond those of regular TV ads. So maybe that's why I've missed the wood for the trees.)

30-08-2021 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV