Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2021 00:35 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(16-08-2021 00:30 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  They will end the show now due to technical difficulties with the phone...

Maybe they will come back, but I do not think so

Damned... Miss Mojo started good with some flashes...

Yeah, they skirt gave her a false sense of security. LOL It was nice.

yes but next time a c-tru skirt like the white underwear of nicole the last days - this would be very nice, so i could see naked ass alsoHeart
16-08-2021 07:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2021 20:27 )DB83 Wrote:  Now I will put a question the answer of which is sure to create some debate - it always does whenever it does since it can involve a personal opinion rather than a thoughtful response.

So I ask this. Who, in your opinion, was (or is) the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time) in BS24-land ?

I would suggest the answer should not necessarily be your favourite girl but one that created the greatest impression on you. A girl who might only have done a few shows rather than being present for many years.

So you will now wonder who mine was.

** Julia Herz **

Now over to you. Smile

For me the favourite also Julia Herz.
But Penelope Lopez, Cora xs and nika made also awesome shows.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021 15:21 by Eastern3.)
16-08-2021 15:20
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(16-08-2021 15:20 )Eastern3 Wrote:  For me the favourite also Julia Herz.

No doubt about it: Julia Herz was one ot the greats. Loved her oily pants... you could almost see everything. Blush

Tonight I will definetely skip the show. I don't want to be rude to Cora, but she is really boring. Sorry. Ria on the other hand is incredibly hot, but she refuses to drop it all. She seems to be an official BS24 girl now and maybe she will get better.

Tomorrow Sally will return. After her last fabulous show I think it might be worth a watch. But I really fear that was a one-time-thing.

The next days: Aileen, Stella, Nochole. Could be worse... but I am not sure if it will be worth watching live.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021 16:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-08-2021 16:40
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

They make changes to their schedule almost every day. LOL
16-08-2021 17:24
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2021 15:20 )Eastern3 Wrote:  
(15-08-2021 20:27 )DB83 Wrote:  Now I will put a question the answer of which is sure to create some debate - it always does whenever it does since it can involve a personal opinion rather than a thoughtful response.

So I ask this. Who, in your opinion, was (or is) the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time) in BS24-land ?

I would suggest the answer should not necessarily be your favourite girl but one that created the greatest impression on you. A girl who might only have done a few shows rather than being present for many years.

So you will now wonder who mine was.

** Julia Herz **

Now over to you. Smile

For me the favourite also Julia Herz.
But Penelope Lopez, Cora xs and nika made also awesome shows.
agree ,she was so hot ,pity she left Sad
16-08-2021 18:02
msnuke91 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-08-2021 16:40 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Tonight I will definetely skip the show. I don't want to be rude to Cora, but she is really boring. Sorry. Ria on the other hand is incredibly hot, but she refuses to drop it all. She seems to be an official BS24 girl now and maybe she will get better.

Tomorrow Sally will return. After her last fabulous show I think it might be worth a watch. But I really fear that was a one-time-thing.

Hi guys, I'm quite new to this forum and have been following your discission for a couple of weeks.

Regarding Ria: in theory she could be super-hot, but I think that she's being held back by the regie (and the same is probably true for many other girls). Remember the many girls that used to get naked but suddenly didn't anymore. Perhaps it's also a money thing.

Just google her: https://www.google.com/search?q=ria+red+naked&tbm=isch and check the Google picture search.

Don't forget that what's happening in the show and how far the girls can go is being decided by the director, not the callers. I'm even convinced that 80% of the (naked) action (or non-action) is a decision by the director, and only 20% are actual fulfilled wishes from the viewers. What I mean is that aftermight there will be no peeptime as long as the director doesn't give the OK for the peeptime.

It would be pure coincidence - and that happens regularly - that suddenly - long after midnight - at the same time two callers ask the girls they have on the phone to get naked. And both girls do so!

Their more relaxed shows are just a kind of promotion to keep bored viewers and callers watching.

Apart from that, the channel is completely unprofessional (amateur camera operators / red wall / changing of the resolution - sometimes they just have 2 little video screens that only consume 1/3 of the available screen size and the rest is filled with black). Sometimes I think they just want to provocate their viewers and callers.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021 20:00 by msnuke91.)
16-08-2021 19:56
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

guys for the moment not really tv stream working - only advertising

-- no ria red as on internet stream!!!

- we have here in munich a bit much rain, only with some breaks after midnight - so i think tomorrow i will not much upload here
16-08-2021 20:22
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

It is really weird in a way: Somebody posts a postive message and I agree with most of it, then somebody posts a negative message and I, too, agree with most of it. LOL

It is that BS24 has some awesome nights, and then also some very bad nights.
So much potential, which is rarely used and often wasted. But the channel does have its high points, too.
16-08-2021 20:22
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(16-08-2021 20:22 )patocha Wrote:  guys for the moment not really tv stream working - only advertising

- we have here in munich a bit much rain, only with some breaks after midnight - so i think tomorrow i will not much upload here

Ria is on the internet stream ... not for you?
16-08-2021 20:23
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2021 20:23 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(16-08-2021 20:22 )patocha Wrote:  guys for the moment not really tv stream working - only advertising

Ria is on the internet stream ... not for you?

No - i see commercial

"Ehefrau allein zuhaus " and a phone number lol - german words to call ... and so on - i hope at 11 p.m. CET when "titty Time" starts - the TV stream will be back - lets press hour thumbsShy
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2021 20:31 by patocha.)
16-08-2021 20:25