Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Kitty in a good mood. I can feel it, tonight is going to be full of action!
08-08-2021 22:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2021 22:03 )DB83 Wrote:  Adding to the boob-job discussion.

Getting the enlarged melons can turn off just as many as it turns on. And on a small frame such as Sally they will look just 'Silly'

if Sally becomes a bit less as juicy´s - i would say its ok - juicy kitty´s one are to big for sally
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2021 23:09 by patocha.)
08-08-2021 23:08
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Do you need any clothes tonight?

Juicy Kitty: No!

Big Grin
09-08-2021 01:12
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

Why does she remind of a young Chantelle fox? But man she's gorgeous!
09-08-2021 01:37
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The last nights beg a question: Was there a change in policy behind the scenes concerning more nudity ? Or is the awakening of Sally and a complete full nude night of Juicy Kitty a coincidence.

I am looking forward to another hot show tonight. Unfortunately Juicy has to share the screen with Paula and Alice. Both are very hot and I feel like Alice will drop it some day, but I do not expext much of them.

On the other hand... I missed the last 3 hours of the show yesterday and could watch the recording Big Grin
09-08-2021 16:14
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(09-08-2021 16:14 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  The last nights beg a question: Was there a change in policy behind the scenes concerning more nudity ? Or is the awakening of Sally and a complete full nude night of Juicy Kitty a coincidence.

I am looking forward to another hot show tonight. Unfortunately Juicy has to share the screen with Paula and Alice. Both are very hot and I feel like Alice will drop it some day, but I do not expext much of them.

On the other hand... I missed the last 3 hours of the show yesterday and could watch the recording Big Grin

I do hope it is a change in policy. This is what we all want: nudity, action, enthuisiasm, and switching things up a bit and not be overly predictable.

Personally, I do not like Paula. I know she has a fan base, but personally I just dont like her.

Alice on the other hand I do like. I would like to see her do something else than putting two fingers in her mouth pretending to be deepthroating, though. Not trying to be negative here, but I just dont find it sexy at all. Maybe she will surprise us all in these upcoming nights. I sure hope so.

Actually a pretty good week ahead of us:

tonight and tomorrow: Juicy Kitty probably going wild again.

11th: Cora and Lisanne. As so often, they are together on the show. Both are careful not to show much at all. But I both like them actually.

12th and 13th: new girl Valerie Vuitton and the return of Tracy (13 till 15th).
09-08-2021 16:28
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2021 16:28 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 16:14 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  The last nights beg a question: Was there a change in policy behind the scenes concerning more nudity ? Or is the awakening of Sally and a complete full nude night of Juicy Kitty a coincidence.

I do hope it is a change in policy. This is what we all want: nudity, action, enthuisiasm, and switching things up a bit and not be overly predictable.

Personally, I do not like Paula. I know she has a fan base, but personally I just dont like her.

Alice on the other hand I do like. I would like to see her do something else than putting two fingers in her mouth pretending to be deepthroating, though. Not trying to be negative here, but I just dont find it sexy at all. Maybe she will surprise us all in these upcoming nights. I sure hope so.

Actually a pretty good week ahead of us:

tonight and tomorrow: Juicy Kitty probably going wild again.

11th: Cora and Lisanne. As so often, they are together on the show. Both are careful not to show much at all. But I both like them actually.

12th and 13th: new girl Valerie Vuitton and the return of Tracy (13 till 15th).

yes - 2 times last night bad camera team - nicole first and then juicy kitty are on the way to spread their legs without hand and what did they do ? move the cam UP !

but better cam change as with sally - not so much moves between the 2 girls

> Jordan will start home and be online only till midnight or 1 hour later german time with 1 or 2 webcam breaks - but with handy play or wet part possible
>> today i expect of JK wet parts on boobs and body - hopefully, but i think she will be the 1st in studio and only till 4a.m. CET
>>> Paula, next after 2 hours show and could be with c-tru time
>>>> Alice will finish, yes "the 2finger gag" - please use the phone it makes more fun - or maybe do a pole dance nude ?

split screen till alice will arrive and then i think left / right - till jordan is offline - than split till 4 and the last hours alice on bed and say goodbye on chair/couch

Big Grin
09-08-2021 16:58
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Are you the producer patocha? Big Grin
09-08-2021 17:06
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2021 17:06 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Are you the producer patocha? Big Grin

unfortunally NOT - but i think a good plan for the crew - i have a better plan but i cant offer an OWN TV CHANNELSad
09-08-2021 17:09
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

This is from 2017. I wish Alice would do this on the show ...

Code:
https://de.stagepool.com/account/jobseeker/cvfileget.aspx?cvfileid=1175656&spurl=saskia-stolte&zoom=1
09-08-2021 17:16