babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Another interesting night! Alice wasn't on again so we saw Lucia instead: NOT a problem! So she was a main girl with Mia Yasmin who was fairly static as usual and AGAIN kept her pants on! Mia was only on for 54 minutes on each FV show and Lucia was on 673 for a total of 1 hour 36 minutes and 58 minutes on 674 as well as being on BSX and the webshow: really busy! 673 also had Kimmy for 43 minutes, Cici for 29 minutes and Melia also for 29 minutes. All were good and I have seen Kimmy on FV at last: very nice big tits! Lucia was on for her last section for 45 minutes until 4.27 THEN we had 32 minutes of adverts until the end of the show!!!!!
674 also had Kimmy for 1hour!, Cici for 31 minutes, Piggy for 28 minutes and Sophie Hart for the last 52 minutes: just in suspender belt and stockings without any pants:so "naked "! The one naked girl on FV all night!
So two similar but different shows but a very reasonable night! I didn't really miss Alice again!!
My biggest mistake was paying for and watching Babestation encrypted as Sophie, Lucia and Mia were on! All three girls kept their pants on and it was just like a dayshow!
But Sophie looked good on the web!!
Tonight: Bella!? and Preeti!? Plus Lori is in from 10.00 till 3.00!? Plus quite a few of my favourites are on the webshow who I hope to see on TV!?: Georgia Brown, Sarah Louise, Yasmin Nicole, Amber Paige, Lucia Maria!?, Buffy Le Brat and Crystal Candy!!!..........
28-07-2021 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains it was better than expected didn't miss Alice one bit and Mia yasmin bang average again
Whilst Lucia in my opinion had her best night on TV so far plenty of time and added variety hopefully more to come
Kimmy first time really seen her a cross between Abby and valentina yet more swinging abbys way with some variety and just getting on with it
And to end the night with a hour of seductive Sophie I'm happy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-07-2021 17:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-07-2021 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains it was better than expected didn't miss Alice one bit and Mia yasmin bang average again
Whilst Lucia in my opinion had her best night on TV so far plenty of time and added variety hopefully more to come
Kimmy first time really seen her a cross between Abby and valentina yet more swinging abbys way with some variety and just getting on with it
And to end the night with a hour of seductive Sophie I'm happy

Yes a much better night than it could have been! I quite agree!
28-07-2021 17:54
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see kimmy being given the real time she deserves on tv. She’s a breath of fresh air she puts on a real performance not just sitting there.
Body, face, moves please let’s see more of Kimmy!!
28-07-2021 20:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was at the cricket yesterday so just catching up

Tuesday night I really liked , it was a different show with some trips who don't do much TV getting a chance and really doing well,
Cici was excellent on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and on all fours peachy bum action, she really should get a lot more TV,
Kimmy in MK made the most of it with some excellent TV shows love her energy lots of different positions she knows how to put on a sexy show,
Lucia did her usual excellent TV show lots of playing with her amazing big boobs,
Think it shows that a lot of the web girls do better TV shows than the main girls,
On the web saw a real highlight Sophie naked in the shower playing with her pussy best show I seen her do in ages was like those excellent shows she did from home when lockdown was on,

Wednesday pretty good for a mid week show
Poppy was main TV girl she put on a good show all night she looks happy on TV love the peachy bum action,
Yasmin Nicole nice stint on Tv looked sexy playing with her lovely natural boobs,
Buffy got two stints on TV which was a very good thing she was excellent as always lots of different positions really shows her body off well,
Layla rose showed off her lovely big boobs Very nicely,

Not a bad couple of night I have enjoyed seeing the web girls do so well on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-07-2021 11:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2021 11:05 )winsaw Wrote:  Was at the cricket yesterday so just catching up

Tuesday night I really liked , it was a different show with some trips who don't do much TV getting a chance and really doing well,
Cici was excellent on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and on all fours peachy bum action, she really should get a lot more TV,
Kimmy in MK made the most of it with some excellent TV shows love her energy lots of different positions she knows how to put on a sexy show,
Lucia did her usual excellent TV show lots of playing with her amazing big boobs,
Think it shows that a lot of the web girls do better TV shows than the main girls,
On the web saw a real highlight Sophie naked in the shower playing with her pussy best show I seen her do in ages was like those excellent shows she did from home when lockdown was on,

Wednesday pretty good for a mid week show
Poppy was main TV girl she put on a good show all night she looks happy on TV love the peachy bum action,
Yasmin Nicole nice stint on Tv looked sexy playing with her lovely natural boobs,
Buffy got two stints on TV which was a very good thing she was excellent as always lots of different positions really shows her body off well,
Layla rose showed off her lovely big boobs Very nicely,

Not a bad couple of night I have enjoyed seeing the web girls do so well on TV

Yes I thought last night's FV shows were quite good for a Wednesday. Didn't see Yasmin on FV but as well as Poppy and Preeti we saw (all on 673!) Crystal Candy! and Buffy for the usual 28/29 minutes but both good as usual! Lori was on both channels unusually and went naked on 674 very briefly as did Preeti on that channel. Layla Rose was on both channels showing off her lovely big tits as she really showed them off and played with them! 673 had the two webgirls on as well as Preeti, Lori and Poppy but 674 only used MK girls! So another very reasonable night!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Priya: so a good job that Sophie is on!!
Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Megan Rox, Ellie Jay, Lauren Lux, Yasmin Karma, Bella Mendez?,Lucia Maria, Buffy Le Brat and Jamie Knight. Hopefully I might see a few of them on TV!?........
29-07-2021 13:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ah, Crystal was on 673? Shame. If I'd not seen Layla, it would have been a complete washout.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-07-2021 14:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2021 14:06 )Doddle Wrote:  Ah, Crystal was on 673? Shame. If I'd not seen Layla, it would have been a complete washout.

Yes all of the webgirls were on 673: 674 just had Preeti, Poppy, Lori and Layla!
29-07-2021 16:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True last night was pretty reasonable if repeative
Standard nights from Preeti and layla usual hyper Lori for two one hour stints
Poppy was average on TV then shock horror NOT unleashed on the web with that stupid vibetoy and other toy she had

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-07-2021 17:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The line-up didn't look that promising, but Jamie, Amber, Megan and Stella meant it certainly delivered for me Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-07-2021 08:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV