babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Has the pandemic made some channel babes lose sight in the job because us customer's have sort of made it easier for them as some of us have either been on furlough or lost jobs or both. As we have spent more time watching these channels just putting money into there pockets of everyone. And now that some channels have made there changes as well as people spending habits. If they were newbies they now know the game now. As for channel babes with tattoos I really don't mind good body art work. This got me thinking of the old school channel babes now I can think of Amanda rendall, Camilla Jayne quance, angel long, but I can't think of any more. But there seems to be alot more babes with tattoos on these channel but some of the art work is stunning like Carmen silver, Vicky narni, Paige brooks, but they aren't everyone cup of tea. From Dazzler
17-07-2021 01:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

With so many punters constantly begging babes to PM them in their chatboxes.

And the responses from babes being that they'll send a PM if they buzz them for £5.

It wouldn't surprise me if the channels eventually make it part of their websites.

And create a £5 PM button, so they can send them a private message.

I love babes with brown nipples
20-07-2021 14:32
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-07-2021 21:17 )thor Wrote:  Are the heavily tattooed girls actually all that popular? It seems to me that most don't last too long on the shows.

Unfortunately for them their grungy tattoos will linger long after they have left the babeshows.

Hate tattoos. Complete turn off for me.
20-07-2021 17:00
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-07-2021 17:31 )markdublin Wrote:  I called babestation last night and it was the worse experience ever! In fairness I haven't phoned for about 6 months but I forgot how long it takes to get through to the girl. So much stalling and when I got to speak to her she couldn't have sounded less interested. Was speak to the producer all the time about what she was going to do at the weekend. Then did some moaning while at the same time drinking from a mug. Was a waste of time and money. Was going to try and call back this afternoon but not sure I'll bother.

Does anyone know who is fun on S66 today to maybe try? Cheers

Sounds like Lori.
20-07-2021 17:03
sithebike Offline
Apprentice Poster

Where is the best place to watch the babechannels?
I currently watch on sky and it has got dreadful.. down to 4 channels.
25-07-2021 22:15
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(25-07-2021 22:15 )sithebike Wrote:  Where is the best place to watch the babechannels?
I currently watch on sky and it has got dreadful.. down to 4 channels.

On this site you can watch S66 and Babestation. Xpanded have their own site
25-07-2021 22:28
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I flick through the sky channels because xpanded has it own online streaming and the rest you can watch online through there sites or watch on rampant from Dazzler
26-07-2021 20:26
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I've been around but not putting much on here and been thinking is channel babe watching targeted towards the younger viewer. And with this mind set as well do you think channel babes get to a stage in where they don't feel like doing this anymore. Abit like drinking is a young person sport. They go out drink to they can't walk but following day they are just like they were the day before but the older generation seem to drink slower. The channel babes are getting to an age in where they might be thinking do I really wanna be showing off my parts at this age ? From Dazzler
26-07-2021 20:48
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I think there are a lot of them that would love to retire, but haven't due to various reasons. And if they do leave the channels, some of them will still do stuff on OnlyFans and/or AdultWork.

Most babes probably only still do it because it's easy money in comparison to a normal job. Others may have tried to do something else but have been unsuccessful so far.

I wonder who is the longest running babe on all the channels? It might be Charmaine Sinclair. Kara Dela Hoyde has probably had the most successful career since leaving the channels and appearing on Love Island.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-07-2021 23:33
skully Offline

^
Ella Jolie must be high on the list for a long service medal. Lori and Caty too.

There aren't many that make a long lasting jump to mainstream stuff, Katie Piper has done the best imo.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-07-2021 11:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV