babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(20-07-2021 11:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Interesting start to the week a few changes and lots of web girls I liked it,
Mia was very good even though she was a little poorly, nice to see different sexy outfit in each section, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's great on nights ,
Layla your her first chance to be a main TV girl had her lovely big boobs out, was only her standard TV show don't think used the extra time to give us something new,
Azura excellent in the sauna she was having lots of fun playing with her cute little boobs,
Coco had a lot of TV she did the whole 1 hour of shy only show and had another hour on fv she's boots on again needs to show more boob but definitely got potential,
Amber good on TV and web as usual,
I would say there where quite a few no shows last night I wonder if they where at the night clubs instead ,
Yes a different night again! It was great that Layla Rose was a main girl replacing Bella! I didn't manage to record FV 674 properly but it looked like Layla was only on for one section of 54 minutes plus Mia Middleton twice, Azura twice including the last section until 5.00!, Anna Lei once briefly and also Nicole Snow. I'm glad that 673 recorded perfectly as (for me) it was the best show. We saw Layla twice for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes! ,Mia Middleton twice for a total of 1 hour 45 minutes plus Coco Rae for 1 hour 1 hour 1 minute!! All were good and it was good to see Layla on for MUCH longer than the usual snatches! BUT I really wish that she wore less clothing!! A really lovely girl with a fantastic sexy body and amazing BIG tits!!!! I was in heaven: as you all know its a boob thing! So a show worth keeping.
Tonight: Mia Yasmin!!!! And several of my favourites are on the webshow: both Yasmins and April Mae who is usually much better on the web!........
20-07-2021 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw last night was pretty mixed up didn't help matters when Bella didn't appear again then again she bores me to sleep especially on tv
Was nice seeing azera and Mia Middleton getting a deserved good amount of time on TV both put in relative good night's viewing whilst layla had a chance to shine on TV than backstage and was kinda disappointing then when you see clips of her on the web she was more unleashed
Nice to see cameos from Nicole and Anna lei

Whilst later could be a nightmare with limited movement Mia yasmin and never shuts up priya unless that changes

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-07-2021 17:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought Tuesday night was pretty good
Stella was excellent on TV getting oiled up and showing off her fit body,
Melia was a sexy naughty nurse on TV lots of peachy bum action before playing with her amazing big boobs,
Mia was back in the sauna so was more happy than last time she looked good but didn't move much,
Yasmin Karma got on TV playing with her big boob a bit like Mia thought not much movement,
Cici did a fun high energy show on the web,
Anna did a great pussy play show ,
Not bad for a mid week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-07-2021 12:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2021 12:01 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought Tuesday night was pretty good
Stella was excellent on TV getting oiled up and showing off her fit body,
Melia was a sexy naughty nurse on TV lots of peachy bum action before playing with her amazing big boobs,
Mia was back in the sauna so was more happy than last time she looked good but didn't move much,
Yasmin Karma got on TV playing with her big boob a bit like Mia thought not much movement,
Cici did a fun high energy show on the web,
Anna did a great pussy play show ,
Not bad for a mid week

Yes I thought it was a good night for a Tuesday! On FV we didn't see Melia but as well as the main girls:Mia Yasmin and Priya we saw Cici, Yasmin Karma, Stella and Luna Lamora! Mia and Priya were on for a longish time each but Mia was ONLY on 674 for 58 minutes! Cici and Yasmin were on 673 only for the usual 30 minutes or so. Cici was topless from the start BUT Yasmin stayed covered up most of the time! On 674 we also saw Stella for about 54 minutes and naked quite a bit as she now does showing off her (growing) landing strip! We also saw Luna Lamora for her second time? on TV despite her announcing that it was her first TV show! I really like her but like last time she only took her bra off for 7 minutes to show off her lovely small tits! So two reasonable but slightly different nightshows! Interestingly Priya and Mia went naked on 673 but only Mia and Stella on 674! Priya stayed braless!
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Preeti Young are the main girls plus possibly Lori who is available from 10.00 till 3.00!? And several of my favourites are on the webshow: Georgia Brown, April Mae, Sarah Louise, Buffy Le Brat!, Lauren Lux and Layla Rose! But not expecting much from April if she's "allowed "on TV as she's MUCH filthier on the web!!.....Wait and see as usual I guess!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2021 12:47 by trains55.)
21-07-2021 12:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I would have only given pass marks to melia and Stella last night even though they were on for a short time on TV they were better viewing than priya and Mia yasmin hell even watching Ted 2 with Amanda seyfried was better than those two

21-07-2021 17:00
winsaw Offline

Wednesday night was great on the webshow with Georgia doing a long Atlanta style pussy out all night type show, she was excellent great interaction, having lots of fun , good energy, played with her lovely pussy a lot, great stuff,
On TV I liked the stints from Buffy, Ashlyn and Poppy all 3 did good shows , Buffy different this time did a legs spread show, Ashlyn high energy but would have liked more boob, Poppy fun in her police woman uniform, great peachy bum action,
The younger girls kept things interesting again,

22-07-2021 11:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-07-2021 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was great on the webshow with Georgia doing a long Atlanta style pussy out all night type show, she was excellent great interaction, having lots of fun , good energy, played with her lovely pussy a lot, great stuff,
On TV I liked the stints from Buffy, Ashlyn and Poppy all 3 did good shows , Buffy different this time did a legs spread show, Ashlyn high energy but would have liked more boob, Poppy fun in her police woman uniform, great peachy bum action,
The younger girls kept things interesting again,

Yes I thought Buffy, Ashlyn and Poppy were good last night. Unfortunately my recorder doesn't like the heat and so my recording of 674 had a shocking picture until about 1.30 or so! But I managed to record Luna Lamora on that channel perfectly; she was on for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes in two sections! She took her bra off three times showing off her lovely small tits! Very nice!! 674 also had Preeti on twice for about 2 hours braless, Sophie on once for 56 minutes braless and Ashlyn for the usual 21 minutes going braless just before the end!
673 had Preeti on twice for a total of1 hour 16 minutes and naked from early on, Sophie in two sections for a total of 2 hours 20 minutes! and topless and braless, Poppy as a Police lady topless for 31 minutes! and Buffy for the first 31 minutes of FV braless from the start and using her usual positions! Very nice as usual!
So a very different BUT enjoyable night! I kept 674 for Luna's braless sections!!
Tonight: Bella!? and Priya: so not really expecting a lot!! Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel, Ellie Jay, Layla Rose, Megan Rox, Yasmin Karma, Lucia Maria and Buffy!!..........
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2021 14:54 by trains55.)
22-07-2021 14:53
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(22-07-2021 14:53 )trains55 Wrote:  Unfortunately my recorder doesn't like the heat and
I get troubles with mine too, but I just assumed it was the age of the product and/or sometimes what transmitter (some channels eg QVC are dire 24/7). The heat is plausible too.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-07-2021 15:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True last night was a improvement on dire Tuesday with Sophie leading the way giving us a good night's viewing
Preeti was reasonable just got on with it
Luna a newbie to me wasn't bad took her time to get adjusted to being on tv
Whilst short but decent cameos from Ashlyn poppy and buffy

22-07-2021 17:10
winsaw Offline

Thursday was a pretty good night,
Amber Paige did really well as a main TV girl hopefully they will give her more chances like this, good energy lots of sexy positions,
Jamie was excellent on TV stand up really showed off her sexy legs and peachy bum , very sexy pussy play show on the web,
Buffy did her usual excellent TV stint with all the sexy positions you would expect,

23-07-2021 10:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV