babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Good morning everyone saw a channel babe have a rant about old old channel she worked for over some payment. Only to look through the sky channels on Wednesday to find out that the smallest of babe channels has now gone to one sky channel and all the babes sharing the bed on TV screen from Dazzler
01-07-2021 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^you referring to Phoenix Knight??

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2021 06:39 by lovebabes56.)
01-07-2021 06:39
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

^nope not phoenix Marie it was Stevie Lou that had a rant on twitter I thought this was all sorted out on that channel but it looks like it's still around there and with them now only with a channel as well not looking good for them from Dazzler
01-07-2021 14:33
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

But now saying this other girls are now coming out defending the channel as well now on twitter. Me personally I wish they would or could of done this either in house or in d.ms as I feel this has nothing to do with us in what happens at the studio as long as the babes do a great show and get along with there fellow colleagues. This I find it makes fans of the platforms that we watch we are stuck on the fence and if we say anything the babes sort of bite back because we are only getting snippets of both sides of the story from Dazzler
02-07-2021 18:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Copland all over again.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-07-2021 21:58
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Not so long ago girls came on and put on a show, waiting for guys to phone. When girls got calls they performed. When the call ended they performed some more till the next call.

What do we get now? Girls come on and sit there doing nothing waiting for calls and then go private. Then they reappear and do nothing again till the next time to go private.

Why does anyone watch this stuff anymore?
09-07-2021 21:29
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Tegan Jade on BS and Gemma Jane on S66 are the worst culprits for doing absolutely nothing apart from playing on their mobile phones.

The channels need to create a proper process for giving prizes to the top daily and weekly tippers for each babe too.

Because I saw one babe say that she'd give a free picture to her top tipper of the day if they gave her £100.

The VFM in the current era of babeshows is abysmal, and needs to be re-evaluated but it won't happen until we all start spending less.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-07-2021 23:14
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

How long is it now since the pink tadpole has been on the shows?.Some are still convinced it is legit.Bless!!
15-07-2021 14:58
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(15-07-2021 14:58 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  How long is it now since the pink tadpole has been on the shows?.Some are still convinced it is legit.Bless!!

It is legit with most girls the vast majority of the time. I grant you, there are occasions when it isn't even being used and yet the customer is encouraged to pay to play - or the connection is not working for whatever reason

||||||||
15-07-2021 15:46
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(15-07-2021 15:46 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(15-07-2021 14:58 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  How long is it now since the pink tadpole has been on the shows?.Some are still convinced it is legit.Bless!!

It is legit with most girls the vast majority of the time. I grant you, there are occasions when it isn't even being used and yet the customer is encouraged to pay to play - or the connection is not working for whatever reason

When they get found out blame the technology,simples.
15-07-2021 19:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV