babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-07-2021 20:51 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  If anyone has a better idea about how to stop this or wants to berate me for being a treacherous turncoat threat to the channels, then now is the time. Cos if it happens to me one more time, I’m not going to hesitate.

Go for it. This is not the same thing as complaining to Ofcom about something visual.
11-07-2021 04:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2021 04:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(10-07-2021 20:51 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  If anyone has a better idea about how to stop this or wants to berate me for being a treacherous turncoat threat to the channels, then now is the time. Cos if it happens to me one more time, I’m not going to hesitate.

Go for it. This is not the same thing as complaining to Ofcom about something visual.

Agree go for it, if you have what the areas you think are in breach and can put the times / dates etc to it submit it. Like you say its happening way to often two standards and pot kettle and black spring to mind. When it comes to phone based breaches they take them very seriously and enough people can document and send in the same suspected breaches they'll take action (and it doesn't take many of the same complaint especially when its the very high charge numbers).

I may not be her biggest fan but one who's never done this (well to my knowledge) is Poppy so credit there where its due and some calls have been very long, and a few of the others either don't take calls when on cam and may get PVTS to avoid it.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021 09:01 by scooby_doo.)
11-07-2021 09:00
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(11-07-2021 09:00 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(11-07-2021 04:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

Agree go for it, if you have what the areas you think are in breach and can put the times / dates etc to it submit it. Like you say its happening way to often two standards and pot kettle and black spring to mind. When it comes to phone based breaches they take them very seriously and enough people can document and send in the same suspected breaches they'll take action (and it doesn't take many of the same complaint especially when its the very high charge numbers).

I may not be her biggest fan but one who's never done this (well to my knowledge) is Poppy so credit there where its due and some calls have been very long, and a few of the others either don't take calls when on cam and may get PVTS to avoid it.

Do have to agree with @scooby in that area poppy is one that will always do the calls first and pvts 2nd so full credit to her
11-07-2021 12:46
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

I suppose this would just be another nail in the babeshow coffin xpanded and 66 are down to one channel each. Then they would just be cam sites left.
Might just be best to let the channel know which of the girls is doing this rather than trying to pull it all down
11-07-2021 12:51
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I take your point Davyboy, but don’t think it’s as simple as some girls do it and some don’t. It’s more like: all of the girls do it sometimes, and some of the girls do it all the time.

There are a couple of girls that I have phoned enough times to have a rapport. So I know that they refuse privates when I’m on the line, because I’m ‘a regular’, but will accept them in other cases. They’ve told me as much.

Fundamentally, this needs a technical solution. If a girl is on the phone, the private request should never reach her. If she is in a private, it shouldn’t be possible to phone her. They make out like this is really difficult to do, but that’s bull****. The telephone was invented in 1876 — I’ll bet the ‘busy signal’ was invented before 1900!

So I don’t blame the girls so much for gaming a system that is clearly set up by the channels to maximise minutes. In an unguarded moment, the s66 producer who answers questions in the chat box said something like “calls fill in the downtime between privates”. That’s essentially how they’re treating it. Callers are just the filler in between the more valuable private cams.

And I have no problem with businesses doing what they can to maximise revenue, but not when they do it in such a clumsy, cavalier manner in which the girls are actually incentivised to screw over one customer to serve another.

It’s a production issue — it needs a production response.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021 13:10 by Goodfella3041.)
11-07-2021 13:04
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2021 13:04 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Fundamentally, this needs a technical solution.

I disagree as the solution already exists. A girl has to accept a private - if she's on the phone when one comes through she does not need to accept it. If she does accept it then she's saying she places no value on your custom and that for me would be the last time she ever got my custom.

I would also say that any person wanting a private when he can see the girl is on the phone is a knob

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
11-07-2021 13:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ 100% agree with you but dont think it will happen as long as the cut of the £ the girls get is so much bigger from a private, a few good privates can make such a difference to a girls take home from the night, i think some of the girls see it as a short cut to £ rather than growing a call base,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-07-2021 13:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn’t there just be a ‘hold’ or ‘queue’ option for incoming private requests?

Part of the problem for popular girls is that they would never be able to take the more lucrative privates if there was a blanket policy of not cutting off callers. And if they reject an incoming private request, there’s no guarantee that she’ll get it back.

It mustn’t be too difficult to have a system that allows her to accept the request, but keep it ‘on hold’ (without the clock running on credits), so that she can pick it up when her call is finished.

???
11-07-2021 15:35
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2021 13:04 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I take your point Davyboy, but don’t think it’s as simple as some girls do it and some don’t. It’s more like: all of the girls do it sometimes, and some of the girls do it all the time.

There are a couple of girls that I have phoned enough times to have a rapport. So I know that they refuse privates when I’m on the line, because I’m ‘a regular’, but will accept them in other cases. They’ve told me as much.

Fundamentally, this needs a technical solution. If a girl is on the phone, the private request should never reach her. If she is in a private, it shouldn’t be possible to phone her. They make out like this is really difficult to do, but that’s bull****. The telephone was invented in 1876 — I’ll bet the ‘busy signal’ was invented before 1900!

So I don’t blame the girls so much for gaming a system that is clearly set up by the channels to maximise minutes. In an unguarded moment, the s66 producer who answers questions in the chat box said something like “calls fill in the downtime between privates”. That’s essentially how they’re treating it. Callers are just the filler in between the more valuable private cams.

And I have no problem with businesses doing what they can to maximise revenue, but not when they do it in such a clumsy, cavalier manner in which the girls are actually incentivised to screw over one customer to serve another.

It’s a production issue — it needs a production response.

Agree with all the points... The channels will never do a busy tone instant lost revenue, as soon a you connect they get at least 1 minutes money. Making you hold on premium rate numbers isn't allowed (or never used to be) that's why you get the listen in options (skirts the rules), on cams technically possible but they'll never develop it they want instant £.
Think at the end of the day it comes down to the girls choice. But like others have said I know if I was on a call and got chopped for a pvt etc that girl would never get another call or anything from me. Just prooves they don't value you and in which case why should you value them. They all forget there are plenty more girls out there either on BS or the other platforms who do value the call etc.
11-07-2021 16:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(11-07-2021 13:04 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  ...In an unguarded moment, the s66 producer who answers questions in the chat box said something like “calls fill in the downtime between privates”...

Chatbox does hold some wonderful cat out of the bag utterances.

In the interests of the same sort of clarity... Dear 66: Freeloading is the downtime between the ever increasing moments you piss us off enough to stop caring.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021 00:59 by ShandyHand.)
12-07-2021 00:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV