RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
and now on tv, so it's just no sign of Kendall Kay

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2021 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-07-2021 22:20 )darren73 Wrote:  Where is everyone just Honey on at the moment

I’m going to come under some fire for saying this but....

Shame about the England shirt..

I’ll get my coat.
04-07-2021 00:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Shame about this awful babe channel.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021 01:27 by mrmann.)
04-07-2021 01:26
GNOMEHEAD Online
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

Xpanded have really burst a bubble with this two women borefest format. And the pathetic Pervcam makes everything on screen so anodyne. Tedious.
04-07-2021 03:19
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Not the best move from them this two babes on one screen stuff.

Shame as they (in my opinion) have some of the best lasses on the shows: shooting themselves in the foot a bit here.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
04-07-2021 11:14
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Going down from two to one channels really isn't a good sign both for xpanded and babeshow channels. S66 is usually awful to watch on TV and BS can be as bad sometimes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
04-07-2021 13:32
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I'm convinced that by this time next year TV babe shows will be but a memory, its certainly heading in that direction.
04-07-2021 13:47
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(04-07-2021 13:47 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  I'm convinced that by this time next year TV babe shows will be but a memory, its certainly heading in that direction.

I think you may well be correct, the Web offers an alternative like Chaturbate which is excellent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
04-07-2021 13:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-07-2021 13:47 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  I'm convinced that by this time next year TV babe shows will be but a memory, its certainly heading in that direction.

I've been thinking this for a while now, the babeshows will pretty much all be online. But think the shows will maintain a presence on tv to draw people to the online shows

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2021 14:28
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(04-07-2021 14:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

I've been thinking this for a while now, the babeshows will pretty much all be online. But think the shows will maintain a presence on tv to draw people to the online shows

(04-07-2021 03:19 )GNOMEHEAD Wrote:  ...the pathetic Pervcam makes everything on screen so anodyne. Tedious.

I do wonder what is the point of xpanded having a pervecam if they have such a strict policy on what can't be shown. Personally, either way, I'm not bothered. To be honest, I don't find the brutal pay-per-view of direct closeups of female genitalia particularly erotic, except if it is cam-to-cam (which I have never done, but can appreciate the appeal/possibilities); but cam-to-cam could would only ever interest an extremely small minority.

The phonecall should always remain as the main interactive service on offer. The art of the phonecall rests upon the kinetic vigour of the imagination in the wonderful interplay between caller and babe on screen, sparked into life by the imagination of both. In the absence of not being able to have physical contact, the mental connection is all that is left to work with - and that require both parties communicating to eachother, which I have always found is done best with verbal communication rather than typing messages. The personal connection is much greater through the telephone obviously, rather than anonymously on screen via a keypad. A pervecam of course may enhance the experience, but is secondary to the phonecall. In some ways, the pervecam takes away from the sense of imagination, ie, risk of it being abit of a blunt instrument (a cul-de-sac for the imagination).

Personally, I have enjoyed camsites - particularly camsoda. No telephone interaction there of course, but I think the way that site is set up facilitates a good level of interaction, with personal messages possible. I think if xpanded were looking to go down this route also, it would be a good compliment to the shows. They could have more girls on switching between on-screen and on their cam-shows, as Babestation have been doing now for some time. For the purposes of that, xpanded only need 1 tv channel, I guess

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2021 22:01 by crankshaft.)
04-07-2021 21:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles