Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2021 22:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Found out on Lola Knight's twitch live stream last nigtht she has apparently left St66.

So without further ado, I Just want to say a very big 'THANK YOU' to a very talented and very special performer on the channels over the last few years, our three time winner of the St66 Night show Queen award and I want to wish her the best of luck for the future, whose night shows probably are just as legendary as Fernanda's.
I don't know what were/are the circumstances are surrounding this departure, mayber somweone can fill me in.

But again THANK YOU Lola - we will miss you immensely.
Looks like most of s66 big hitters are leaving.With s66 it is now quantity over quality.
The idea that the chat nonsense will appeal to a wide audience is sad.Thinking caps on s66 before it is to late!!
25-06-2021 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I actually do think Lola now has diffrerent plans away from the shows.

From what I remember, she was doing a law degree whilst at St66 and having now left them a second time (or is it the third?) she most likely will be posting far more frequently on her only fans as well being on twitch, one hopes.

I give her kudos for what she's done, she is a smart woman jumping ship that i think is very much a slow burning sinking one. I cannot see how much longer St66 can survive if it loses many more big names from it's roster like Lola or if it suffers a backlash for it's approach to how their streams can be viewed.
To be honest, it is such a shame that St66 let her down badly - twice. She deserved far far better treatment second time round, having let them coax her back after what happened first time round and they knew just how much she was a firm fan favourite and did not - IMO - allow her the full freedom she probably always craved from them to put on the type of shows she is best known for.

If St66 doesn't pull it's socks up very quickly, I strongly suspect many more will follow Lola's lead and it will be in all eventuality, a pale shadow of it's former self forever broadcasting to possibly a virtually non existent audience, but more than that, since Fernanda's departure they have struggled to find a star to fill her shoes and they had one that could do so - Lola and the opportunity should have been taken.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2021 11:22 by lovebabes56.)
26-06-2021 08:53
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

Can't even watch the streams niw unless you top up... what a joke

[Image: Screenshot-20210626-130443-Chrome.jpg]

I miss Amber Coen
26-06-2021 13:07
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

^It’s a joke eh!
So the only sure way of really staying in credit for the 30 days is be a VIP?
Unless remember to top up
26-06-2021 13:45
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2021 13:07 )The Goatman Wrote:  Can't even watch the streams niw unless you top up... what a joke

In what way is the “full experience” for VIP’s and regular top-ups any different from the regular experience?

Cos I probably top-up once-a-month and I can confirm that the streams are still shit, the sets are still tired, and most of the girls look just as surly and bored as they do in the “partial experience” that I enjoyed as a freeloader.
26-06-2021 18:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(26-06-2021 08:53 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I actually do think Lola now has diffrerent plans away from the shows.

Well, she can advertise her OF on Twitch without Amazon taking a cut Wink

26-06-2021 18:59
baywatcher Offline
Senior Poster

Certainly is a joke channel looks like it doesn't want non paying customers or even paying customers. Making it difficult to watch streaming by not having decent picture quality,TV coverage appalling especially when they use girls home streams. Then this rediculus restricted view on website having to log in to view streams.
What really got me was couldn't watch Serenity last night as no stream working on the babechannels route from this forum and not on r****** stream .Also more girls missing
Lola Knight
Clare Richards
Adora Faith
Isla Foxx
Pippa Doll
Jaime Jones
Rebecca Kelly
Abbey Monroe
Lily Emilia
Emilie Rae
I know they have some new additions but some are nowhere near the quality performers they have lost and they have this annoying habit of going back to trusted OLD girls instead of giving younger ones a decent chance.
26-06-2021 19:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-06-2021 13:07 )The Goatman Wrote:  Can't even watch the streams niw unless you top up... what a joke

[Image: Screenshot-20210626-130443-Chrome.jpg]

Been like that for a while now

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
26-06-2021 19:28
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

^^
It hasnt because i went on it the otherday and beneath the green bars in a red bar it said go to streams

I miss Amber Coen
26-06-2021 19:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Well I'll say that i got the same surprise you one morning have signed up for VIP at least i get free creds!! (£10 a month VIP)

26-06-2021 20:16