babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(18-06-2021 14:08 )Drowner Wrote:  Mia should be on again tonight, covering for someone
Really loving the dark hair too

Yeah the colour really suits her, like the others almost didn't recognise her. Might not be awake later but hopefully will be, especially as I only managed to grab a few minutes last night.
18-06-2021 18:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought that was a very good Friday night, bs is on a bit of a role this week so my fingers are crossed we don't have the usual difficult Saturday night,

On TV
Stella got to be a main girl doing 3 stints she showed she can do it as they where all really good and she got naked in all 3 , she's the most improved girl on TV so far this year for me,
Jamie did her usual excellent section lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and working her perfect peachy bum,
Mia did another good show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Georgia got on TV again and had fun showing off her lovely boobs she's to great energy,
On the web
Hayley was a star a brilliant pussy play show that lasted most of the night she's so great on the mic , she makes fun naughty shows with always something happening,
Poppy was going good lots of playing with her pussy, sucking on big dildo, and had Mr P fake cum all over her peachy bum and juice pussy,
Jamie did an anal show naughty girl that she is,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-06-2021 11:20
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-06-2021 11:20 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought that was a very good Friday night, bs is on a bit of a role this week so my fingers are crossed we don't have the usual difficult Saturday night,

On TV
Stella got to be a main girl doing 3 stints she showed she can do it as they where all really good and she got naked in all 3 , she's the most improved girl on TV so far this year for me,
Jamie did her usual excellent section lots of playing with her amazing big boobs and working her perfect peachy bum,
Georgia got on TV again and had fun showing off her lovely boobs she's to great energy,
On the web
Hayley was a star a brilliant pussy play show that lasted most of the night she's so great on the mic , she makes fun naughty shows with always something happening,
Poppy was going good lots of playing with her pussy, sucking on big dildo, and had Mr P fake cum all over her peachy bum and juice pussy,

Only really caught the TV shows last night and have to agree a good night, Mia looking great and having fun, Stella doing some great stints (and that from someone who's not a great fan) and was great to see Georgia on TV again really enjoying it and I think occasionally forgetting she was on TV and giving the prods a heart attack (nothing anyone can complain about though). We almost have another Lanta in her with her style and attitude to the fans which is great :-) no complaining when its quiet just gets on with it and has fun so again gets calls and the rightly deserved tips.
19-06-2021 11:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2021 11:20 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought that was a very good Friday night, bs is on a bit of a role this week so my fingers are crossed we don't have the usual difficult Saturday night,

On TV
On the web
Yes another good night! Very different though!! No Sophie Hart and Priya was on the webshow all night so we saw Mia Middleton on both channels plus Poppy and Alice on 673 as the main girls and short sections of Jamie plus Georgia for the first 2 minutes as FV started!! No Mia! or Stella! 674 had Mia and Stella as the main girls plus Jamie Knight on for 58 minutes! Very nice as usual!! and Yasmin Karma for her usual 29 minutes!! But no Alice at all!! So very different BUT good for a Friday as you say! Much as Stella isn't a favourite girl of mine she is certainly doing good shows and going naked regularly now showing off her nice body and her landing strip! All the girls seemed happy and gave us a very good evening!!
Tonight: Preeti and Bella!! Plus the webshow girls to help out: Amber, Amy Lacey and Yasmin Nicole would be nice!!...........
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2021 12:54 by trains55.)
19-06-2021 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw Stella has been one of the small group so far this year I have enjoyed long may it continue been refreshing to watch compared to some who have stayed the same or gone backwards
Mia took a bit more time to get going after the night before
Standard night by Alice thinking she's the best yet meh
Poppy cameo was pretty good compared to her usual antics backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-06-2021 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a interesting Saturday's viewing personally it took a fair bit of time to get going especially when you have the likes of Bella and preeti on not that entertaining personally then similar to cindarella wave a magic wand and at midnight appears Ashley and things get better and shows them two how easy it is we also had brief cameos from Abby Jamie poppy and hannah

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-06-2021 12:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2021 12:20 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that was a interesting Saturday's viewing personally it took a fair bit of time to get going especially when you have the likes of Bella and preeti on not that entertaining personally then similar to cindarella wave a magic wand and at midnight appears Ashley and things get better and shows them two how easy it is we also had brief cameos from Abby Jamie poppy and hannah

Yes I really enjoyed last night's FV shows! Very different as you say! Unusually both FV shows only had girls on who were in the MK studios!
673 was my favourite show. We saw Ashley Emma (twice) once as a sexy secretary and once as a naughty college girl!! Excellent and on for a total of 2 hours 36 minutes: JUST over half of the show! Very good and almost like the "old days ": she definitely STILL has it! Thanks Ashley and THANKS BS! Also on 673 were Jamie Knight for 26 minutes in the sauna! Very nice as usual! Hannah Sofia for 31 minutes and went naked! And Preeti just for the last 59 minutes: she also went naked. No Bella!
674 had Bella on for 1 hour 56 minutes in two sections: fully naked in one! Preeti for 1 hour 24 minutes in two sections: only going topless! Poppy for 25 minutes braless from the start. And Amber for 39 minutes braless from the start with her usual excellent bum shots and shaking her lovely bum! Bella was the only naked girl!
So two very good shows BUT (for me) 673 was the best one and Ashley my BOTN!! What a cracking Saturday night for a change!!! Thanks girls and THANKS BS!........
Tonight: Amber Paige!! and Priya.......plus three of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia Maria! Anna Bailey and Georgia Brown! Hopefully I might see one or more of them. on FV!? But I'm hoping that the main girls are given longish sections!!!!?........
20-06-2021 12:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what a disappointment last night was! As Amber was listed asa "main" girl with Priya I was hoping that she would have been given more screen time than the extra girls! She was BUT not greatly! She was on for 1 hour 59 minutes on 673 which
was good compared to only 46 minutes for Priya! But Abby was on twice for a total of 1 hour 6 minutes which is a longish time for an extra girl! Plus Piggy was on for 28 minutes!
674 had Amber on for ONLY 45 minutes! Priya was on for 2 hours 56 minutes: well over half of the show!! Plus Abby for 27 minutes, Azura for 28 minutes and Brooklyn for 29 minutes! I would have preferred less of the extra girls and Priya as Amber isn't on FV TV very often!! But at least I have previous footage of her: on for a total of 2 hours 30 minutes on one show! I can't see that happening again!!!!?
So (for me) a very disappointing night! Amber was as good as ever but restricted time-wise! And Priya was a bit restrained! Not as good a night as I was hoping for!!........
Tonight: Mia Middleton and Alice!.............
21-06-2021 12:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ah, I gambled on 674 so missed out on a longer Amber-fest then. She looked fine enough. Still, 673 was good for Ashley Saturday night which was quality.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-06-2021 14:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2021 14:45 )Doddle Wrote:  Ah, I gambled on 674 so missed out on a longer Amber-fest then. She looked fine enough. Still, 673 was good for Ashley Saturday night which was quality.

Yes 673 always used to be the best FV show BUT now it's guesswork!! As I said the shows were good BUT I expected/hoped to see Amber on screen more than she actually was as she was a MAIN girl!!
21-06-2021 16:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV