Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-06-2021 10:43 )winsaw Wrote:  Good Tuesday night I thought,
Stella was excellent on TV and web fun sexy show on TV lots of spreading her legs before getting naked and oiled up on the web,
Amy Lacey looked good on TV lots of peachy bum action,
Hannah on TV again she's definitely improving did some good positions,
Priya was ok with out being anything new,
A different night to the one expected but with some good moments

Yes I thought it was a fairly good night on FV last night. Didn't see Amy or Priya at all (I assumed that Priya wasn't in!). But we did see Preeti and Bella on both channels: Preeti on 673 a lot and 674 briefly and Bella the other way round! plus Anna Lei (on both channels), Stella and Ashlyn (674 only) plus Hannah and Megan Rox (673 only). I really enjoyed Megan Rox in her first TV section AND on her birthday! A lovely normal girl with nice BIG boobs! Preeti and Stella went fully naked and Hannah was "naked " just in her suspender belt! So on balance a good night for a Tuesday! Megan was my BOTN and was on for 47 minutes!!Hopefully she might be on TV again soon!?
I also saw Jamie Knight just before 10.00 on the web doing a very good shower show on the web! I went to bed very happy!!........
Tonight: Sophie Hart, Beth Bennett and Preeti! Sh/could be a good night!......
16-06-2021 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True preeti was on and not priya
Whilst was ur usual limited efforts by preeti and Bella along with hannah may let her off as she's still adjusting to night's Anna was alright I do agree with you trains enjoyed Megan's cameo something different from what was on offer
Managed to see some of ashlyn and Stella both I enjoy watching

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-06-2021 16:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday night was good and unexpected,
Buffy was in mk and did a great TV show , used the set really well to show off her fit body,
Georgia Brown got on TV again mostly top.half shots before getting naughty on the web later for a good pussy play show,
Crystal Candy did a very good big boob show on TV,
Melia Leigh was very naughty all night on the web naked the whole time playing with her lovely pussy in lots of different positions,
Cici was back from her hole and oiled up her big boobs and peachy bum,
A good night for me

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-06-2021 10:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2021 10:58 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was good and unexpected,
Buffy was in mk and did a great TV show , used the set really well to show off her fit body,
Georgia Brown got on TV again mostly top.half shots before getting naughty on the web later for a good pussy play show,
Crystal Candy did a very good big boob show on TV,
Melia Leigh was very naughty all night on the web naked the whole time playing with her lovely pussy in lots of different positions,
Cici was back from her hole and oiled up her big boobs and peachy bum,
A good night for me

Yes I enjoyed last night's FV shows. Sophie was on both channels for about an hour and a half on each and Beth was on for 1 hour 30 minutes on 674 but only for 39 minutes on 673! We also saw Buffy on both channels and as good as usual! Georgia Spice and Cici on 673 only: both good! (BUT Georgia stayed dressed!) And Crystal on both channels!!: 45 minutes on 674!! Sophie went fully naked on 674 but we did see some top half shots! Beth (of course!) went naked in all hersectionsand oiled up he bum in one of them!! We only saw Cici for 27 minutes BUT I saw her being filthy on the webshow before I went to sleep happy!!So yes a good night! I presume Preeti was on the webshow all night!?
Tonight: Mia Middleton and Beth!? Plus Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00!? We shall see!..........
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2021 16:13 by trains55.)
17-06-2021 11:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A delightful Wednesday nights viewing Beth absolutely smashed it more than usual by adding oil into her usual variety
Buffy glad she managed to get on tv and switched it up the two stints she did see how is that take note others who don't bother with that
Sophie another seductive night despite the same thing all night

17-06-2021 17:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was a good end to what's been a pretty good week on bs,
Mia was very good on TV lots of energy and different positions, changed her outfit for different sets very good to see,
Beth was her usual naughty naked self always great to watch on TV,
Jamie was very good on TV showed off her peachy bum and amazing big boobs so well in the sauna on TV before doing an excellent pussy play show on the web,
Buffy back in Manchester but still did a very good stint on TV did some standing again,
Olivia Hughes showed off her sexy big peachy bum very well on the web,
Imogen looked stunning naked,
A good night again form some great girls I hope the weekend keeps up the same standard this week has

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-06-2021 11:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2021 11:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was a good end to what's been a pretty good week on bs,
Mia was very good on TV lots of energy and different positions, changed her outfit for different sets very good to see,
Beth was her usual naughty naked self always great to watch on TV,
Jamie was very good on TV showed off her peachy bum and amazing big boobs so well in the sauna on TV before doing an excellent pussy play show on the web,
Buffy back in Manchester but still did a very good stint on TV did some standing again,
Olivia Hughes showed off her sexy big peachy bum very well on the web,
Imogen looked stunning naked,
A good night again form some great girls I hope the weekend keeps up the same standard this week has
Yes as you say another good night. Beth was uer usual excellent self on both channels for a long time. Mia also good but only on 673 for 28 minutes compared to 1hour 53 minutes on 674! Buffy was lovely to watch and was on for 48 minutes on 673!! We also saw Melia Leigh for 27 minutes (674 only) Jamie on 673 for 37 minutes! and for about 2 minutes at the beginning of 674 as FV started!! and Georgia Spice on 673 for 24 minutes: very nice again BUT stayed covered again!! So on the whole another good night from BS! Ashley Emma didn't show up: was she actually in?.......
Tonight we have: Alice Goodwin and Sophie Hart plus possibly Ashley Emma.who is available? from 10.00 till 3.00. Plus several of my favourite girls are on the webshow........
18-06-2021 14:05
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

Mia should be on again tonight, covering for someone
Really loving the dark hair too
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2021 14:08 by Drowner.)
18-06-2021 14:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Drowner' pid='2585394' dateline='1624021686']
Mia should be on again tonight, covering for someone
I wonder who that could be??............And yes I like Mia's new hair colour: I didn't recognise her at first until I saw her large tattoo!!
18-06-2021 14:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Was pleasing to see Mia switch it up to at least give Beth a bit of a challenge and break away from the repeat group aside from that was a reasonable Thursday night compared to some of late pity buffy was backstage again yet was good seeing her along with Jamie and melia

18-06-2021 16:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV