gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
^And what have Stevie Lou and Kendal in particular gone on to do?? More backstage and precious little screen time?? I would personally question the Babestation 'super league' status I have to say!! I am not so sure that Xpanded have done enough to bolster the roster - particularly at nights. Otherwise why is Honey being asked to run herself ragged with so many appearances?? (selfishly I am quite relaxed about this for obvious reasonsHeart) Hardly seems fair on her, however much she loves her job (and we love her for it)

I often wonder why Xpanded are seen as the underdog other than financial clout to recruit and retain?? Most nights now (and for some time) It has saved the genre from oblivion in my view
06-06-2021 18:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

I really do think Xpanded is the best channel right now. But I think they need to change up their studios and turn those lights down lol. Also if they signed a couple of under-utilised girls from other channels like Brooks or Missy Leanne that would be awesome. Smile
06-06-2021 21:51
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2021 21:51 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  I really do think Xpanded is the best channel right now. But I think they need to change up their studios and turn those lights down lol. Also if they signed a couple of under-utilised girls from other channels like Brooks or Missy Leanne that would be awesome. Smile
Yeah that is my frustration also. Looks more like an operating theatre than a supposed inimate late night tv studio
07-06-2021 17:36
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Only Michelle Moist alone on the schedule to do the nightshow tomorrow night.
[Update 20:12]: Lola has now been added to the schedule to appear alongside

Despite what I said yesterday, as has been mentioned before, they are down to a skeleton crew. I wonder why they have such difficulties retaining girls and attracting new girls? (rhetorical question) As compared to Babestation, it is a tough role on xpanded to go all the way through from 9pm to 5.30am with the odd break in between. They do rely so heavily on the endurance of stalwarts Honey and Michelle. Last week was a rare week in which Michelle had a week off - doesn't happen often!

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 20:12 by crankshaft.)
07-06-2021 17:54
Charlemagne Offline

Natasha Class on the nightshow schedule on Monday. Smile

12-06-2021 08:42
Charlemagne Offline

Xpanded have managed to make the improvement that were needed.
They have added a few girls to their night schedules and some new girls to their daytime slots.

We have had Lola, Georgie, JesssyKat and now Natasha on the nightshows as well as the regular girls.
All we need now is Abigail or even Clara Croft on a nightshow (no chance). And there's still hope that Gracie Gold could yet make a return.

15-06-2021 16:08
tigeralf Online
Master Poster

(15-06-2021 16:08 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Xpanded have managed to make the improvement that were needed.
They have added a few girls to their night schedules and some new girls to their daytime slots.

We have had Lola, Georgie, JesssyKat and now Natasha on the nightshows as well as the regular girls.
All we need now is Abigail or even Clara Croft on a nightshow (no chance). And there's still hope that Gracie Gold could yet make a return.

We live in hope regarding Gracie,God how i miss the STUNNING ! BEAUTIFUL ! SEXY ! woman
15-06-2021 16:24
qwerty Offline

have xpanded stopped doing cam to cam chat?
16-06-2021 22:38
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(15-06-2021 16:24 )tigeralf Wrote:  We live in hope regarding Gracie,God how i miss the STUNNING ! BEAUTIFUL ! SEXY ! woman

I agree, be great to see her return, but more than happy with her sister Georgia!

||||||||
16-06-2021 23:41
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(15-06-2021 16:08 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Xpanded have managed to make the improvement that were needed.

They certainly have. The channel was going full steam ahead then went through a very nasty wobble which for a time made the channel look seriously vulnerable with a skeleton roster. By the looks of things they're now getting nicely back onto an even keel again.
19-06-2021 21:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles