Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Summed it up well trains and winsaw last night was average at best on tv
Beth way ahead of everyone else Bella again stuck in mode limited nice cameos from melia buffy and lucia not really fussed much by yasmin karma always seems to be on the bed and her ass to the camera

Really really hoping everything is fine with caty maybe just recharging ahead a busy summer

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-05-2021 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So on FV we had two VERY different shows!
673 had only the girls at MK! So we saw Preeti for a total of 2 hours 22 minutes!, Mia Middleton for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes, April Mae for 26 minutes and Sophie Hart (a nice surprise,) for JUST 25 minutes!......All were ok BUT it was a very tame show: no-one went naked: not even Preeti!
But 674 was VERY different! Only one webgirl (Buffy Le Brat!) BUT she was on for 1 hour!! VERY nice!! Preeti was on for a total of 1 hour 22 minutes, Mia Middleton for 1 hour 52 minutes and Poppy May for just 32 minutes AND they ALL went fully naked!! Even Poppy: was that her first time on FV?? So 674 was my best FV show and I've kept it mainly for Buffy!!.........
Tonight we should have: Beth Bennett and Priya Young plus a few webgirls as usual! Plus on the web: Yasmin Nicole: strip down and pussy play! Eden Jay: creamy cum show! and Atlanta Moreno: Mr P pov!? I could be tempted!?..........
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2021 09:11 by trains55.)
27-05-2021 09:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Again I thought Wednesday was a pretty quiet night, with a couple of stand out stints on TV,
Mia was very good on TV sexy out fit lots of positions, plenty of boob play,
Buffy excellent again a lively show lots of different positions I see what geri means about her being like Scarlett ,
Not much happened on the web a lot of sitting round doing nothing much,
Later on Angel and Amy got together for a naked GG show both showed pussy but it was late so not many round to tip if they are going to do a special show like that should do it in primetime not at 3am,
A very average night I hope more is going on tonight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-05-2021 12:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2021 12:08 )winsaw Wrote:  Again I thought Wednesday was a pretty quiet night, with a couple of stand out stints on TV,
Mia was very good on TV sexy out fit lots of positions, plenty of boob play,
Buffy excellent again a lively show lots of different positions I see what geri means about her being like Scarlett ,
Not much happened on the web a lot of sitting round doing nothing much,
Later on Angel and Amy got together for a naked GG show both showed pussy but it was late so not many round to tip if they are going to do a special show like that should do it in primetime not at 3am,
A very average night I hope more is going on tonight,
I thought it was a bit better than recently especially 674 which had MIa, Preeti and Poppy fully naked and Buffy on for a WHOLE hour,! I was well pleased!.........
27-05-2021 12:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True a reasonable Wednesday nights viewing I feel some of the cameos are way too short atm especially when they go back to the main girls and they are in exactly the same thing as before
Aside from that was good seeing Mia last night put on a good night's viewing more impressive than preeti I would say
Buffy is growing on me may we see more of her I wonder could have done more of poppy April and Sophie on tv

27-05-2021 17:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought bs was much better last night,
Beth was very sexy used the sauna very well to show off her beautiful curves, naked later on,
Buffy another excellent TV section she's had a great week, love all the standing she dose,
Kimmy Lopez on TV for the first time at bs showed off her lovely big boobs very well,
Missy Le Anna back on TV for first time this year did a fun high energy show,
Jamie either usual very good stint on TV lots of boob play,
Cici had a long stint on TV showed off her amazing big boobs very well,
On the web Missy got naked and showed off her pussy in the pretzel position,
A lot of good quality action last night from some of my favourite girls,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-05-2021 11:42
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-05-2021 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought bs was much better last night,
Beth was very sexy used the sauna very well to show off her beautiful curves, naked later on,
Buffy another excellent TV section she's had a great week, love all the standing she dose,
Kimmy Lopez on TV for the first time at bs showed off her lovely big boobs very well,

Great show, I have to admit I’ve been a massive fan of Kimmy for years. It was very tame of her compared to what she was like at Xpdanded. I thought you could tell that she was being told to go side on not at the camera. BounceBounce She’s a performer and pure filth so I bet they’d been warned keep an eye on that one can’t wait to see her again soon
28-05-2021 11:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2021 11:42 )winsaw Wrote:  I thought bs was much better last night,

Hi. Sorry I'm late but have had very busy day! Yes I agree that last night was another good one! Both Priya and Beth went naked: Beth on both shows but Priya on 673 onl! Both were on for about the same amount of time. 673 also had Nicole Snow, Kimmy lopez for about 30 minutes each and Sarah Daniel for 55 minutes!
674 had (apart from Priya and Beth) Jamieand Missy for about 30 minutes and Eden for 39 minutes! So two different but reasonable shows!
Tonight we should have: Priya, Sophie Hart and Caty!! Plus Ashley Emma is available from 10.00 till 3.00: we might see her in her "regular " cameo!? And presumably a few girls from the webshow! I just hope that Caty is OK as she's missed several shifts recently!! ......
28-05-2021 16:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Thursday nights viewing with Beth way ahead of everyone again usual mix from her including some new things which was highly refreshing to see
Priya was alright nothing special whilst agree with you winsaw with buffy another reasonable cameo missy was alright in her cameo compared to the pictures of probably before she appeared on tv nice seeing Nicole out of the blue

28-05-2021 20:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So we have now had two average shows this weekend!......still no Caty not even on the web!!? Bella didn't show up Friday and Alice wasn't on last night! So last night we saw lots of Preeti and Valentina!! Plus Stella, Abby B and Ashley briefly on 673 only! Preeti oiled up her big arse last night which was a bit different!! Other than that the only interesting thing last night was that on both FV shows (for the first time!?) all the girls were at the MK studios!!!!! Otherwise not great shows: which is why haven't been on here!............Tonight: Mia Middleton and Valentina again!!! BUT Buffy Le Brat is on the web!..................
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2021 09:41 by trains55.)
30-05-2021 09:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV