babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-05-2021 11:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Back to the usual Saturday night shit fest hardly a surprise when you have lynda and Alice on for most of the time and don't change it up or do much then when you throw in Abby and Stella you actually see the difference fresh and exciting

Yes as I feared! Bella Mendez was a no-show and Preeti Young was on the webshow and not TV! So as you said it was the Lynda and Alice show!......
Lynda was on for 1 hour 20 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 14 minutes on 674! Alice was on 673 for 2 hours 10 minutes!! and 1 hour 11 minutes on 674! Both did their usual shows: not great! Abby B was also on: 58 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 43 minutes! on 674 (where she went "naked" except for stockings!). We also saw Jamie for JUST 38 minutes! and Stella for 47 minutes! both on 674 only! Interestingly no girls from studios other than MK were on 673!..........
Tonight we should see: Bella Mendez!? and Mia Yasmin: so notgreat again!?........
But I MIGHT atray to the webshow where Yasmin Nicole is doing an oil twerk with Mr P !? and Lucia Maria is doing a big natural boobs cream show!! And they could be on FV TV as well as Ashlyn Shaw and Crystal Candy: some of my current favourite BS girls!.......it's a boob thing!.........
16-05-2021 11:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well yeah that was Sunday night done and dusted and personally was pretty reasonable compared to what it could have been with Bella not showing and in comes Beth for her second stint of the day after starting the day and she blew away Mia yasmin who did very little even lucia appreance was better whilst Abby kept up her recent good night's viewing with another good night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-05-2021 17:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2021 17:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well yeah that was Sunday night done and dusted and personally was pretty reasonable compared to what it could have been with Bella not showing and in comes Beth for her second stint of the day after starting the day and she blew away Mia yasmin who did very little even lucia appreance was better whilst Abby kept up her recent good night's viewing with another good night

Yes thanks to Beth AGAIN for keeping the shows running! Abby also good AND it was great seeing Lucia on for a total of 50 minutes!! MUCH better than recently! And lots of Mia who was naked but static as ever!
A bit worried about tonight: Alice and Priya as the main girls! But several of my favourites on the webshow: possibly might be on FV TV!?........
17-05-2021 18:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another "interesting " evening! Priya wasn't in BUT Alice was on! But she was ONLY on for about 1 hour and 30 minutes on 673 BUT for 2 hours 30 minutes on 674! And unusually on her last 674 Section she went FULLY naked without any footwear! We also saw: Sophie Hart on both channels for about 1 hour or so on each, Amber Paige on 674 for 1 hour 8 minutes but ONLY 24 minutes on 673, Yasmin Nicole on 674 for 29 minutes, April Mae on 673 for 58 minutes and New webgirl Buffy Le Brat on 673 only! She is a lovely girl with very nice tits! BUT she was only on for about 2 minutes as FV started!! But I'm sure that you Sky viewers really enjoyed her!!......So an interesting and different night but very enjoyable! One thing that I was pleased with was that most sections on BOTH channels were of an hour or so or longer! This gave the girls long enough to get going!............and a less disjointed show! And there was ONLY one webgirl on each channel!
I did however make a VERY bad decision by trying the new BSX show: never again! Alice, Amber and Sophie were on BUT it was almost like a regular nightshow! The best parts were the prerecorded sections in between where we saw Hayley Maye , Jamie Knight and Leigh Darby all fully naked and showing everything!! So not really a good £7.00 worth!!
Tonight we have:Mia Middleton.................plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lucia Maria, Chloe Love, Sarah Louise and Ashlyn Shaw............I really hope that some are able to help Mia!!...........
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2021 20:27 by trains55.)
18-05-2021 13:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was pretty good to start the week pleased that Sophie was on and managed to dodge most of Alice as it basically a repeat from Saturday night and the time before that whilst amber wasn't bad and happy April got some time on TV than backstage aside of that enjoyed atlantas web show where she got oily pretty rare for her but did well

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-05-2021 17:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Been on holiday for a few days so not watched as much as normal but did see some,
On Monday night did enjoy seeing Buffy back on TV for first time in ages she's got lovely boobs gave a good show,
Atlanta was the botn thought she did an excellent anal show taking a big dildo in her peachy bum, she also fingered her pussy until she squirted what a girl,
On Tuesday night I enjoyed Poppy on TV she looked stunning and really shows off her fit body in lots of different positions,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-05-2021 10:42
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

So Tuesday night TV was not one of the best I've seen in fact it was lethargic compared to other nights. Lucia did her best but not sure if she was getting many calls but was trying to get people involved and likewise with Poppy almost seemed to be replicating the early bits of some of her webshows i.e you don't call /tip me I'm not doing anything. Its a shame as she just did a bit more tease instead of appearing to be talking to the producers she could clean up easily.
Hopefully the week will get better but it will be interesting as a lot will be out doing other things now instead of watching the channels. Think at the weekend it'll be after midnight things will liven up when folks come in from a night out... Time will tell.
19-05-2021 11:24
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Agree with Scooby last night wasn't the best in terms of who was on, and those who were on wasn't exactly busy, Lucia was trying her best but not sure how it went, and Poppy I'm guessing was a last minute replacement but don't think she had a great night ether, maybe with the further easing of restrictions now taking effect maybe people are starting to spend their money elsewhere but the big test comes later this week, but hopefully things do pick up in due course
19-05-2021 11:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-05-2021 11:24 )scooby_doo Wrote:  Hopefully the week will get better but it will be interesting as a lot will be out doing other things now instead of watching the channels. Think at the weekend it'll be after midnight things will liven up when folks come in from a night out... Time will tell.

i think u are spot on mate, now everyone is out at a weekend prime time will no longer be 10pm to midnight with the guys stuck at home board it will go back to what it always was at a weekend midnight to 2 am getting the guys coming back from the pub who want a bit more fun, it will be something some of the newer girls have never had before,
also i wonder if BS will find it hard to get the younger girls to work on saturday night it always used to be a problem as they more interested to go out for the night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-05-2021 12:52
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(19-05-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  i think u are spot on mate, now everyone is out at a weekend prime time will no longer be 10pm to midnight with the guys stuck at home board it will go back to what it always was at a weekend midnight to 2 am getting the guys coming back from the pub who want a bit more fun, it will be something some of the newer girls have never had before,
also i wonder if BS will find it hard to get the younger girls to work on saturday night it always used to be a problem as they more interested to go out for the night,

Exactly the problem after midnight will then become those doing stuff and teasing etc will get the tippers, ur merry after the pub you don't want to watch girls doing nothing... they do stuff they'll get the tips. Your right about the younger girls will they want to work the Saturdays or maybe if they end up on the Saturday will they still be feeling the effects of a Friday out. Mind you if the drinking's still going on at BS then the girls will probably work and just drink at work instead. We know from various girls social posts it certainly was the other weekend.
19-05-2021 13:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV