gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Honey won’t go anywhere else that’s definite!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-05-2021 13:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(17-05-2021 08:43 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Maria (the latter who can't be best pleased having to do another night shift all on her own again)

Are they making her wear two headsets or something?

If anything her call stats will be up.
17-05-2021 13:36
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(17-05-2021 12:32 )msgny72 Wrote:  congrats on the fake news. How do you know maria can't have been best pleased? She may enjoy being on her own. Honey appears to have resisted the urge to jump to what you lot laughingly call bigger and better channels for so long now that you would get long odds on her going now. At least the girls on xpanded actually get some calls and don't spend entire hours talking to the camera operator. It's one thing to resort to your promo screen when you only have one girl in but what's babestation and studio 66's excuse? It happens regularly on their freeview feeds.

Welcome back "Mr Fake News". Always funny how one mention of Maria gets her fanboys up in a tizz!

(17-05-2021 13:36 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Are they making her wear two headsets or something?

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe she enjoys turning up for an eight hour shift only to find the girl she was rota'd on with has rang in sick...again. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she enjoys carrying the weight of a channel on her own for an entire night. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she enjoys being on her own in the studio. Maybe she doesn't.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2021 13:59 by Ultramantis Black.)
17-05-2021 13:50
Charlemagne Offline

I think that we can all be glad that Maria was committed in to covering on Saturday on her own. So well done to her.

The problems seems to be in the lack of planning by the company. They really do need more back up and scheduled girls.

On Thursday they only have one girl on the schedule. Lets see if they can bring in a 2nd or even a 3rd girl before then.

17-05-2021 14:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(17-05-2021 13:36 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Are they making her wear two headsets or something?

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe she enjoys turning up for an eight hour shift only to find the girl she was rota'd on with has rang in sick...again. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she enjoys carrying the weight of a channel on her own for an entire night. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she enjoys being on her own in the studio. Maybe she doesn't.

"Carrying the weight of a channel on her own for an entire night."

Don't be so (mod edit) melodramatic Rolleyes

What's she doing extra that she wouldn't be doing if there were two of them?

Maybe the make her clean the toilets. Or maybe they don't...
17-05-2021 14:18
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Welcome back "Mr Fake News". Always funny how one mention of Maria gets her fanboys up in a tizz!

Ah bless you. If only either component of that word was true because I'm neither a 'fan' (i think she's attractive and a decent performer but I wouldn't ring her) nor a 'boy'.

Maintaining your accuracy average though. Keep it up.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
17-05-2021 14:29
msgny72 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Maybe she enjoys turning up for an eight hour shift only to find the girl she was rota'd on with has rang in sick...again.

Was Honey sick? There are plenty of other (and sadly far more distressing reasons) why someone would miss a planned work shift at very short notice. Has Honey rung in sick before when scheduled with Maria because that's the implication in your sentence. Although that makes very little difference either since two doesn't contribute a pattern. I've no doubt that someone will be along to say it's all xpanded's fault due to 'working conditions'. That would be the same working conditions which allow it's employees to bring their dogs into work.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated" - John Lydon
17-05-2021 14:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-05-2021 14:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I think that we can all be glad that Maria was committed in to covering on Saturday on her own. So well done to her.

The problems seems to be in the lack of planning by the company. They really do need more back up and scheduled girls.

On Thursday they only have one girl on the schedule. Lets see if they can bring in a 2nd or even a 3rd girl before then.

Fully agree. Xpanded do need to have more scheduled babes and also make sure to have babes available who can come in as cover.

Maybe they already are doing this given all the Xpanded recruitment banners & so spoilt banners appearing on tv

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2021 15:35 by Rammyrascal.)
17-05-2021 15:35
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(17-05-2021 14:29 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Welcome back "Mr Fake News". Always funny how one mention of Maria gets her fanboys up in a tizz!

Ah bless you. If only either component of that word was true because I'm neither a 'fan' (i think she's attractive and a decent performer but I wouldn't ring her) nor a 'boy'.

Maintaining your accuracy average though. Keep it up.

If anyone know about accuracy it's you!

(17-05-2021 14:42 )msgny72 Wrote:  
(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Maybe she enjoys turning up for an eight hour shift only to find the girl she was rota'd on with has rang in sick...again.

Was Honey sick? There are plenty of other (and sadly far more distressing reasons) why someone would miss a planned work shift at very short notice. Has Honey rung in sick before when scheduled with Maria because that's the implication in your sentence. Although that makes very little difference either since two doesn't contribute a pattern. I've no doubt that someone will be along to say it's all xpanded's fault due to 'working conditions'. That would be the same working conditions which allow it's employees to bring their dogs into work.

If that is how you wan't to infer that sentence by all means infer away. No mention of any girl was mentioned. Not the first time Maria has been left all alone on an evening shift though.

Got to admit your constant defense of this channel is admirable. Any time someone has something negative to say about them you're white knighting to their defense.

Oh sorry, you're not a knight are you!
17-05-2021 15:36
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(17-05-2021 14:18 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(17-05-2021 13:50 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  

"Carrying the weight of a channel on her own for an entire night."

Don't be so (mod edit) melodramatic Rolleyes

Fucking hell, you really are the (mod edit) patronising that others say you are aren't you?
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2021 15:41 by Ultramantis Black.)
17-05-2021 15:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles