babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Review of last night's show
Excellent to see Heather Kay make an appearance on tv last night (at least one stint on sky)

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2021 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very true if Beth hadn't been on it would have been a right off as priya did next to nothing
Nice that Ashley appeared for a little bit to make us happy
Whilst unsure what direction they are having Jamie and melia going in with very little tv time

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-05-2021 16:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Friday night was very good for me,
On TV Stella was excellent again very sexy outfit lots of energy and great positions she really knows how to show off her body,
Cici was on TV after she finished on bsx which was a very nice unexpected treat
On the web
Atlanta was botn with an excellent show she used her sexy gymnastics to show off her lovely pussy so well,
Georgia was naked all night playing with her pussy lots,
Hayley Maye was in a very naughty mood lots of pussy play liked seeing her taking a very big dildo,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-05-2021 10:34
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(15-05-2021 10:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Friday night was very good for me,
On TV Stella was excellent again very sexy outfit lots of energy and great positions she really knows how to show off her body,
On the web
Atlanta was botn with an excellent show she used her sexy gymnastics to show off her lovely pussy so well,
Hayley Maye was in a very naughty mood lots of pussy play liked seeing her taking a very big dildo,

Agree winsaw Atlanta’s show was great even with the tech gremlins and Georgia did a cracking show as well. Didn’t catch any of the tv stints was to busy elsewhere :-)
15-05-2021 11:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed winsaw atlanta and Beth's web shows were fun and enjoyable whilst on tv Stella Abby and a cameo from Ashley blew priya way off as the normal now a day's whilst I caught some clips of ashlynn she's progressing very nicely hopefully she'll be the next to break out

15-05-2021 12:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

On the web

Hi. I only managed to see 674 from 11.00 which was the Priya and Abby show! Priya was on for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes (in shortish sections!) and Abby for 2 hours 57 minutes (in longish sections!) plus we saw Ashlyn for 27 minutes and Stella for 43 minutes . Abby was very good as usual and Priya was very tame boring and static a lot! Ashlyn and Stella were also good as they always are! So for me a fairly ok show!
For some strange reason my technology didn't record 673 for the first time in ages! , I'm assuming that it was the best FV show!? I know that Ashley Emma was on for at least the first 30-40 minutes (despite saying that she was only on for a few minutes!!) and that's after being on for sometime before FV started at midnight!! She's definitely still got it! And showing off her amazing ass-et! No pants on either!!.........
BUT I enjoyed the web! Saw Chloe Lloyd get her BIG tits out (delayed from Thursday!) but assume that she didn't get enough credits to do her next tipgoal: oily pussy play!! But I managed to see a new girl: Kendal London go naked !! A lovely young girl with DD tits! Lovely!........
So I'm hoping and expecting to find out on here that I missed a better show on 673!?......
Tonight we have: Preeti, Bella Mendez and Alice!! So not really expecting much: will probably try the web again to see April Mae: in her "buzz till I cum" show!? BUTI might have an early night and .watch the web tomorrow night: Yasmin Nicole: oily twerk with Mr P!? and Lucia Maria: big natural boobs cream show!!.........
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2021 12:29 by trains55.)
15-05-2021 12:25
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(15-05-2021 12:25 )trains55 Wrote:  
On the web

Hi. I only managed to see 674 from 11.00 which was the Priya and Abby show! Priya was on for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes (in shortish sections!) and Abby for 2 hours 57 minutes (in longish sections!) plus we saw Ashlyn for 27 minutes and Stella for 43 minutes . Abby was very good as usual and Priya was very tame boring and static a lot! Ashlyn and Stella were also good as they always are! So for me a fairly ok show!
For some strange reason my technology didn't record 673 for the first time in ages! , I'm assuming that it was the best FV show!? I know that Ashley Emma was on for at least the first 30-40 minutes (despite saying that she was only on for a few minutes!!) and that's after being on for sometime before FV started at midnight!! She's definitely still got it! And showing off her amazing ass-et! No pants on either!!.........
BUT I enjoyed the web! Saw Chloe Lloyd get her BIG tits out (delayed from Thursday!) but assume that she didn't get enough credits to do her next tipgoal: oily pussy play!! But I managed to see a new girl: Kendal London go naked !! A lovely young girl with DD tits! Lovely!........
So I'm hoping and expecting to find out on here that I missed a better show on 673!?......
Tonight we have: Preeti, Bella Mendez and Alice!! So not really expecting much: will probably try the web again to see April Mae: in her "buzz till I cum" show!? BUTI might have an early night and .watch the web tomorrow night: Yasmin Nicole: oily twerk with Mr P!? and Lucia Maria: big natural boobs cream show!!.........

Kendall’s one of the ex-xpanded girls and your right has lots of potential :-)
15-05-2021 12:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2021 12:36 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(15-05-2021 12:25 )trains55 Wrote:  
On the web

Kendall’s one of the ex-xpanded girls and your right has lots of potential :-)
She certainly has a lovely busty body! That's whyI enjoyed her:I love big boobs!.........., !
15-05-2021 13:40
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(15-05-2021 13:40 )trains55 Wrote:  She certainly has a lovely busty body! That's whyI enjoyed her:I love big boobs!.........., !

Do a search for Amy Rose and theres still some of her S66 vids about online she was there at the time Kerrie lee and co, and while she was blonde.
15-05-2021 15:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Back to the usual Saturday night shit fest hardly a surprise when you have lynda and Alice on for most of the time and don't change it up or do much then when you throw in Abby and Stella you actually see the difference fresh and exciting

16-05-2021 11:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV