babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-04-2021 12:02 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Didn't see a great deal of the main or webshows as the effects of having covid and recovering from it were taking their toll on me, but sounds like another really good show from lanta/jess combination those two know how to put on a show, but reading the previous posts sounds like a really bad night for others particularly one who it's seems were just interested in one which is dissapointing

So please forgive me folks if I'm not posting much I'm just going to concentrate on getting better which I'm sure everyone will agree is far more important then watching the babe channels atm

But it does seem that maybe the newly found freedom everyone has now got might now beginning to take its effect

Get well soon mate. I remembered mine from December and it was really horrible, especially the Fatigue and the worry about spreading it. The Jab shouldn't be to bad you might get the aches and feel drained for a day but its nothing compared to this. Hopefully you don't get a babe telling you 'Glad your doing well with Covid' and then blaming BS replying to messages.
17-04-2021 15:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2021 12:02 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Didn't see a great deal of the main or webshows as the effects of having covid and recovering from it were taking their toll on me, but sounds like another really good show from lanta/jess combination those two know how to put on a show, but reading the previous posts sounds like a really bad night for others particularly one who it's seems were just interested in one which is dissapointing

So please forgive me folks if I'm not posting much I'm just going to concentrate on getting better which I'm sure everyone will agree is far more important then watching the babe channels atm

But it does seem that maybe the newly found freedom everyone has now got might now beginning to take its effect

Get well soon

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2021 18:50
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(17-04-2021 15:59 )scooby_doo Wrote:  

Get well soon mate. I remembered mine from December and it was really horrible, especially the Fatigue and the worry about spreading it. The Jab shouldn't be to bad you might get the aches and feel drained for a day but its nothing compared to this. Hopefully you don't get a babe telling you 'Glad your doing well with Covid' and then blaming BS replying to messages.

Thanks mate yes some girls don't seem to take covid seriously but I'm getting there
17-04-2021 19:02
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(17-04-2021 18:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Get well soon
Thank you
17-04-2021 19:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

674 got off to a surprise start with 2-3 minutes of Zara Lei, but obviously she was too hot for telly because she was shuffled off with indecent haste and replaced by Preeti instead alas.

Caty got a good couple of turns later on though, to be fair.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-04-2021 08:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you doddle was delighted when zara appeared on tv then raging when got shunted off for preeti who didn't do much all night aside from that caty was a joy to watch as per normal throw in a mix of Abby and a reasonable showing of gia when she's not stuck in Alice mode and I'm satisfied with that

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-04-2021 11:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2021 11:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree with you doddle was delighted when zara appeared on tv then raging when got shunted off for preeti who didn't do much all night aside from that caty was a joy to watch as per normal throw in a mix of Abby and a reasonable showing of gia when she's not stuck in Alice mode and I'm satisfied with that

Hi. YES I was very pleased to see Zara but only on as it took her to unleash her amazing BIG tits! But I'm guessing that she had been on for longer before FV started at 1.00am: as usual! I enjoyed Caty as usual: on 674 for a longish time compared to 673! Not much of Preeti on 674 either! Caty, Gia (673 only), and Preeti (674) went "naked" as did Amanda! But Amanda and Gia were only naked VERY briefly! And MOST of Gia's sections were of her top half!.......So (for me) 674 was the best FV show: lots of Caty! not much of Preeti! And lovely (albeit brief!) footage of Zara Lei who really should be on the nightshows! Not too keen on Abby for some reason and also a VERY inked girl(674)! Also Missy Learned appeared on673 BUT stayed dressed!!!!!!.......Tonight: Mia Yasmin and Beth Bennett!! Hopefully another good night!? Plus I'm hoping to see Mia Middleton, Crystal Candy and Anna Bailey!? who are on the web!!
BUT I really enjoyed seeing Hayley Maye naked AND in the shower on the web!!!!!! VERY good: I came straight away!! I waited for Chloe Lloyd's REAL sex with her BF?? But gave up waiting as I was by then getting tired! Did it happen??..........
18-04-2021 11:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Beth will wipe the floor with Mia yasmin later
Mia will play her usual get of jail card and probably get watered down oil to make up for her limited movement unlike Beth's video online from Friday

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-04-2021 12:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was pretty good
Beth was her usual wonderful self on TV , enjoyable stints on TV from Azure and Zeena as well,
Mia Yasmin was not on a by set for her but still did ok, Anna Bailey was naughty on the web,
one down side there where some tech issues with the streams that where crashing a lot,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-04-2021 11:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2021 11:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was pretty good
Beth was her usual wonderful self on TV , enjoyable stints on TV from Azure and Zeena as well,
Mia Yasmin was not on a by set for her but still did ok, Anna Bailey was naughty on the web,
one down side there where some tech issues with the streams that where crashing a lot,

Yes I thought the TV shows were quite good as well. Beth was excellent as usual and on a lot on both FV channels!! Mia was as well BUT quite static in one of her sections! We also saw Delia Rose (673 only) : it was good seeing her albeit briefly after a long time!! And Azura Ali (674 only) plus Abby B (673 only). But the highlight for me was seeing Crystal Candy on TV again showing off her amazing BIG tits: braless from the start of her section! (Its a BIG boob thing!)........So definitely a good night for me!...........
Tonight : Mia Yasmin (again!) and Lynda Leigh.............hopefully I might? see a few of :Yasmin Karma, Amber Paige, Alexa Brooke, Anna Bailey, Zara Lei , Ashlyn Shaw!? Otherwise I'm sure that Lynda be on lots?...................
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2021 14:04 by trains55.)
19-04-2021 14:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV