Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(16-04-2021 11:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was very enjoyable,
Beth, Amber Paige and Stella where all very good on TV lots of energy and sexy positions,
Melia very naughty on the web lots of pussy play,
Very enjoyable show think this has been one of the most consistent weeks bs has put out in a long time,

I haven't been able to watch the shows yet but Beth looked amazing as usual just after 10.00! Obviously replacing Atlanta, Hopefully two good FV shows again!!.....
16-04-2021 12:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn't see much of the tv shows due to still recovering from the effects of covid but caught a little bit of Amber, Stella and Melia on the Web and from what I saw looked like all three had a good night and were really having fun to, sorry Atlanta wasn't able to do her shows hopefully nothing serious but not a bad replacement in bringing in Beth who again judging by the previous posts sounded like she didn't dissapoint either, but we have a rather interesting weekend coming up now especially with everyone now it seems enjoying their new found freedom and how that affects the income people spend on the channels only time will tell
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2021 12:45 by Nitram100.)
16-04-2021 12:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2021 22:25 )leatherface Wrote:  I've never seen before Megan Rox (very cute) and probably Mikki B too. Are they new?
Mikki B was from studio 66 whilst I feel Megan is freshly new

Regarding last I do agree with you winsaw last night was pretty Beth In for atlanta was a ideal nothing wrong with atlanta I noticed she was with jess west earlier today doing some work for a website called borderlands
Otherwise was Bella being repeative AGAIN so frustrating as she can pull off at least one change per night I'm sure throw in mixes of Stella amber and Jamie and I'm happy

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-04-2021 16:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Friday night was very good,
Atlanta and Jess getting naughty together a real highlight always fun when Jess has a new toy to use,
Hayley was very naughty playing with her pussy lots,
Poppy did her usual sexy pussy play show,
Stella got 3 fingers into her very wet pussy,
Really one of the best nights on the web in ages

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2021 10:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i managed to see some of jess and atlanta together been a good combination
Whilst on tv was pretty good despite Sophie seemed to be a little held back with Mia putting in a good night's viewing with added variety unlike some
Also caught a clip of Beth all oiled up assuming that was last minute during the day on the web still a delight as she doesn't do oil much

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-04-2021 11:29
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Didn't manage to catch much last night but the odd bits seemed ok.
Jess and Atlanta were good as always, Lanta always look scared when jess has a new toy.

Think the effects of the lifting of lockdown were definitely visible though.. Those who laid around waiting for tips had a really bad night (not unsurprisingly, except one who had a big white night tipper and was more interested in them and also making sure they didn't show the toys until they had to and then only after greying the screen so a missing toy could make an appearance, funny that)
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 11:47 by scooby_doo.)
17-04-2021 11:44
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(17-04-2021 11:29 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah i managed to see some of jess and atlanta together been a good combination
Whilst on tv was pretty good despite Sophie seemed to be a little held back with Mia putting in a good night's viewing with added variety unlike some
Also caught a clip of Beth all oiled up assuming that was last minute during the day on the web still a delight as she doesn't do oil much

Hi yes I saw a bit of Jess and Atlanta: so good and filthy together! Also saw a bit of Chloe Lloyd on the web BUT mostly either in private? or no signal? Disappointing! On FV we saw Sophie Hart and Mia Middleton plus Hannah Sofia, Missy Le Anne, Stella Paris (twice!), Lucia Maria!! and Hayley Maye: for the first time in ages!!!!! As you say Mia was good and very energetic as usual but Sophie (despite without pants in two sections!!) was a bit restrained which was a shame!! So a good but NOT great show!! But it was great seeing Lucia (albeit briefly as usual!!) AND Hayley for 49 minutes! Both really showed off and played with their amazing BIG tits!!............Tonight we have: Caty Cole (usually good fun and energetic!) and Preeti Young who is variable,! Plus Ashley Emma available from 10.00 till 3.00!? I also hope to see Paige Turnah, Hayley Maye, Gia Diaz and Sarah Louise!?...........
17-04-2021 12:00
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Didn't see a great deal of the main or webshows as the effects of having covid and recovering from it were taking their toll on me, but sounds like another really good show from lanta/jess combination those two know how to put on a show, but reading the previous posts sounds like a really bad night for others particularly one who it's seems were just interested in one which is dissapointing

So please forgive me folks if I'm not posting much I'm just going to concentrate on getting better which I'm sure everyone will agree is far more important then watching the babe channels atm

But it does seem that maybe the newly found freedom everyone has now got might now beginning to take its effect
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2021 12:22 by Nitram100.)
17-04-2021 12:02
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-04-2021 12:02 )Nitram100 Wrote:  So please forgive me folks if I'm not posting much I'm just going to concentrate on getting better which I'm sure everyone will agree is far more important then watching the babe channels atm
Get well soon. I only had side fx from the jab and they were unpleasant enough Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-04-2021 14:10
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(17-04-2021 14:10 )Doddle Wrote:  
(17-04-2021 12:02 )Nitram100 Wrote:  So please forgive me folks if I'm not posting much I'm just going to concentrate on getting better which I'm sure everyone will agree is far more important then watching the babe channels atm
Get well soon. I only had side fx from the jab and they were unpleasant enough Surprised

Thanks mate I'm slowly on the mend, and I've got the vaccination yet to come, double bubble effect
17-04-2021 14:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV