Senior Poster

RE: Things about babeshows which trivially annoy you
that all the girls I like are now over 30 Smile

14-04-2021 22:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I thought tip goals either go through tipping a channel babe the same way as a person can buzz a channel girl only from the streaming channel can a customer change in how much they won't to tip I think it's as low as ten credits. As for changing prices all channel babes do have different rates for pervcam private cam but not sure if they can change it on tips or buzzes. I did see an argument in a babe chatbox with a customer a little while ago. The channel babe pervcam so this customer was saying was an eye watering 100 credits per minute. Her reply to the customer in chatbox was you should of either checked my rates before entering or had asked her for some kind of deal.lets be honest here once a tip goal has been met weather one customer has achieved it or everyone contributed to it is 1-5 minutes long enough. I really know this can't be helped but once a tip goal has been reached I find it annoying that some channel babes seem to hold out doing a tip goal for as long as possible weather it's because they are on calls or stuck on TV but people might only be watching to lose some time before having to do something else. If a studio and channel babe go from one tip goal to the next that customer might put more credits than putting credits in seeing the tip goal reach and having to wait to see if the babe does the tip goal before they have to leave to do there things they need to do.from Dazzler
15-04-2021 02:16
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2021 02:39 )ryuken Wrote:  Babes that only use their chat boxes to constantly say that they're horny or begging to be buzzed.

Punters constantly asking stupid questions in every babes chat box is really annoying too.

Mr P stating in the chat box that they only need 6 more buzzes to reach the tip goal, as if we can't see the current total.

In particular for me it's one of the BS girls who constantly types "remember my pervcam boys". Unfailingly every shift, and nearly always multiple times in a shift.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
16-04-2021 15:42
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

Tattoos
16-04-2021 16:15
Charlemagne Offline

(16-04-2021 16:15 )ukdoll Wrote:  Tattoos

The big no! no! are tattoos on the girls necks and heads.

16-04-2021 16:17
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

It's probably been mentioned already in this thread, but what trivially annoys me is the lack of creativity and variety with outfits. The nightshows especially. Perhaps I just have unordinary tastes. But a lot of the stuff worn though is just same old same old. Lingerie, stockings, heels, tights, knee high boots, etc. It can all be sexy sure, but it's not the only style that can be sexy. For me, it get pretty boring

Alls I'm saying is that there's a whole world of possibilities out there other than victorias secret, boots, fishnets, and stripper heels. Where's the bikini bitches? Daisy dukes? Skirts, dresses, button-down shirts? Gymwear, leggings, etc. Even casual stuff can be really hot. Like a girl stripping out of jeans. Or just wearing a big t-shirt and nothing else. All of this stuff can be very evocative. Or maybe I'm alone in thinking like this Huh
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2021 16:45 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
16-04-2021 16:44
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Personally, there are only two outfits I like: a tiny thong, and complete nudity. I suppose I could stretch to the thong being in different colours.
16-04-2021 17:03
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2021 16:44 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  Even casual stuff can be really hot. Like a girl stripping out of jeans. Or just wearing a big t-shirt and nothing else. All of this stuff can be very evocative. Or maybe I'm alone in thinking like this Huh

No you're not alone. I've always thought casual stuff was good. Girls stripping out of jeans is the best.
16-04-2021 17:10
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2021 17:03 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Personally, there are only two outfits I like: a tiny thong, and complete nudity. I suppose I could stretch to the thong being in different colours.

How about butt-ass naked with the tiny thong being used as makeshift DIY handcuffs? Best of both worlds Big Grin
16-04-2021 17:13
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2021 17:10 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(16-04-2021 16:44 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  Even casual stuff can be really hot. Like a girl stripping out of jeans. Or just wearing a big t-shirt and nothing else. All of this stuff can be very evocative. Or maybe I'm alone in thinking like this Huh

No you're not alone. I've always thought casual stuff was good. Girls stripping out of jeans is the best.

I think it gives a different feeling to the show. I don't really tip much on the babeshows anymore, but on Chaturbate, I'm always drawn to girls that are dressed more casually. Not to the point of laziness or anything. I don't know how to describe it well, but I like outfits that make it seem like the girl just woke up and is lounging around her apartment. Panties and a cropped tee works for me. The typical babeshow stuff can be really hot too, but can also be overly glammed up. Just my opinion though. Different strokes
16-04-2021 17:18