Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ On TV? I don't care much about web stuff, not from Studio 66 at least.

This isn't the web section BTW. If the 900 channels are so tame, it kind of ruins the point of there even being a TV channel.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021 15:58 by mrmann.)
11-04-2021 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2021 11:20 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Still, mrmann will have got his wish around 3am, as Lola got the goods out and slathered herself in oil. I certainly hope no one got screen grabs, or she’ll have the lawyers on you.

Lola got nude on TV and put oil on her? If so, then yes that would have been my wish, especially if the camera work was present.

AKA Lara Croft
11-04-2021 22:13
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(11-04-2021 22:13 )mrmann Wrote:  
(11-04-2021 11:20 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Still, mrmann will have got his wish around 3am, as Lola got the goods out and slathered herself in oil. I certainly hope no one got screen grabs, or she’ll have the lawyers on you.

Lola got nude on TV and put oil on her? If so, then yes that would have been my wish, especially if the camera work was present.
No, on the web. I don’t think you’re ever going to see pussy on TV, are you?
12-04-2021 11:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2021 11:24 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  
(11-04-2021 22:13 )mrmann Wrote:  

No, on the web. I don’t think you’re ever going to see pussy on TV, are you?

Why are you posting about the web, when this is the TV section and when you've been following our conversation about Lola where I mention the midnight nudity rule? lol Clearly I'm taking about TV, not web. We all know that women can show whatever on the web.

Here's the web chat section where you can talk about web shows: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=76900

There's no point in having a nudity rule for midnight and after, if the women are being tamed on TV, making it pointless to even expect nudity on channel 924.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2021 14:37 by mrmann.)
12-04-2021 14:30
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(11-04-2021 01:02 )Stemmw Wrote:  I know you'd like to see Lola going all out on tv mrmann but don't miss her next web stint, a couple of killer tip goals coming up. Scheduled for 2am, hopefully without 66 delaying the start time.

Well, I was responding to Stemmw, really, mrmann, but I apologise for enraging you with my undisciplined post placement.
12-04-2021 15:23
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

What is the point of having experienced babes that are supposed to be on tv and will know to keep within the rules, having the camera at chest height all evening. Then you get them on the web that are constantly adjusting their attire, for fear of showing something they shouldn't. A good example of the bad camera angle was on Lucy Gresty's show last night. Give her a bed or large settee and a normal view, and she will perform a decent act and bring in the calls. As for the other gripe, it was with Faye Rampton's webshow the night before. Being ultra careful not to show too much, particularly when asked to show arse, adjusting her outfit all the time. When using the perv cam, keeping it facing away from the camera most times. And rubbing her pussy on the outside of her panties. Completely the opposite from her web show last Saturday, when we were privileged to plenty of views of pussy and rubbing au naturel. Climaxing, literally with a long awaited squirt. I don't think it's her fault, it must be the the producer on the night. Moan over.
12-04-2021 19:53
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I entered one bad password on the studio66 website one time and I have been blocked ever since. Can’t access any of the streams, my account, not even the homepage or the guide. Customer Service hasn’t helped.

Really annoying cos I still have credits there.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there an obvious fix?
13-04-2021 22:09
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(13-04-2021 22:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I entered one bad password on the studio66 website one time and I have been blocked ever since. Can’t access any of the streams, my account, not even the homepage or the guide. Customer Service hasn’t helped.

Yeah, me too. I've had a couple of user names and both have been blocked. Can't access anymore. A bit of a shame, as I used to enjoy the chat. But hell, I can see all I want via Ram---t.
13-04-2021 22:20
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(13-04-2021 22:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I entered one bad password on the studio66 website one time and I have been blocked ever since. Can’t access any of the streams, my account, not even the homepage or the guide. Customer Service hasn’t helped.

Try signing in on another device or clearing your browsing history amd cookies and try again happened to me a few times but its usually fine after a few hours but since the new must top up in 30 days to use the chat feature came in i haven't even bothered to sign in....

I miss Amber Coen
13-04-2021 22:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

did they have a vip membership where you got credits at one polint?

On chat on the info channel someone asked would St66 be able to tempt Paige P back for a one off special and I asked if they would do the same for Fernanda. Gallery said if there was a deman on Social for it they would consider and if they did, I would think the S66 Chat would be a perfect slot for both to make a obne off appearance. the figures probably would be the best for the chat in a long time.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-04-2021 10:37