GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Bloody awesome stuff.
Kimmy in white simply stunning and then Maria rocks up in purple seamed stockings and matching panties, bra...

Good lord I need a medic!!
It's beauty matched with sexuality matched with sheer wanton lust!

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
21-03-2021 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Must admit im quite looking forward to Lolas nightshow debut tonight and as shes with ashton i think she is in good hands Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-03-2021 10:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bloody split screen annoyed

26-03-2021 23:23
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Studio 66 doing live chat on screen with microphone. Yet Expanded don’t even have a microphone . What a joke. You have to pay silly money to hear there voice!!
27-03-2021 06:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone know what these new rules are saw a tweet convo between two girls hope its not a crackdown

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-03-2021 07:37
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(27-03-2021 06:19 )Zai47 Wrote:  Studio 66 doing live chat on screen with microphone. Yet Expanded don’t even have a microphone . What a joke. You have to pay silly money to hear there voice!!

To just listen in? That's effectively what happens sometimes when you call Xpanded's main 75p-a-minute number because there can be a queue of callers. Xpanded is cheaper as compared to the other 2 channels - Studio 66 & Babestation. Call charges for these other two are silly money at £2 per minute plus connection charge. Xpanded is cheap as chips by comparison on the main number, though, as I say, you can't always get through quickly

||||||||
27-03-2021 09:41
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2021 09:41 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(27-03-2021 06:19 )Zai47 Wrote:  Studio 66 doing live chat on screen with microphone. Yet Expanded don’t even have a microphone . What a joke. You have to pay silly money to hear there voice!!

To just listen in? That's effectively what happens sometimes when you call Xpanded's main 75p-a-minute number because there can be a queue of callers. Xpanded is cheaper as compared to the other 2 channels - Studio 66 & Babestation. Call charges for these other two are silly money at £2 per minute plus connection charge. Xpanded is cheap as chips by comparison on the main number, though, as I say, you can't always get through quickly

use the online number and the VIP number at night and its only 1£ a min and you are next in the Queue for the girl only way to get thru to certain girls was actually ashton that told me about it

Would say Xpanded is good overall

dont really call BS tv anymore so hit and miss but the web girls are easier to get thru to S66 is a con they delibratey hold you on the line for nearly 2 mins even thought the girl is free

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2021 10:09 by HannahsPet.)
27-03-2021 10:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-03-2021 07:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Anyone know what these new rules are saw a tweet convo between two girls hope its not a crackdown

What new rules? are the two girls not going on about the onlyfans terms & conditions changing? Or just new rules at xpanded. Not seen any babeshow babes myself tweeting about new rules on the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2021 16:39 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2021 16:38
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Now that Lola has been such a success on the nightshows, I wonder if Jenna Nova would be persuaded to give it a go. I think she'd be great on there just like Lola is.

And would be lovely to see Darla Gunn do another nightshow. I thought she did great on the one and only nightshow she did over a month ago I think. Really like her.

Also, I really hope Becky B hasn't given up doing the nightshows. Would be a real shame. She is one of my favourite performers and she and her wonderful curves are always a wondrous sight to behold on the nightshowsTongue Really hoping she is just taking a temporary time-out from nightshows and that we see her back on the more uninhibited setting of the nightshow where we can get to see more of her, shall we say Smile

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2021 08:47 by crankshaft.)
29-03-2021 08:44
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2021 16:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-03-2021 07:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Anyone know what these new rules are saw a tweet convo between two girls hope its not a crackdown

What new rules? are the two girls not going on about the onlyfans terms & conditions changing? Or just new rules at xpanded. Not seen any babeshow babes myself tweeting about new rules on the shows

it was Clara and Rae Rae so presume its xpanded rules as they are not on OF unless you know different

29-03-2021 08:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles