babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Camilla
(20-10-2009 14:06 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Now imagine the enthusiasm she will have and the boost it will give her already great performances now that she will be more confident about her body shape and happy herself about how she looks Big Grin

I, personally, cannot wait to see her again Smile

That's a very good point Sooky and one I hadn't considered. TV screens all over the country will be melting that week!!!!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-10-2009 14:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(20-10-2009 13:25 )marlowe Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 13:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  cant wait either to see you back camilla and not because of your new assets.

My sentiments exactly.

Must be honest Camilla, i can't wait to see them. It's like waiting for xmas...Smile
Hope you're feeling well babe xx

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-10-2009 14:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-10-2009 14:17 )Shady Cee Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 14:06 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Now imagine the enthusiasm she will have and the boost it will give her already great performances now that she will be more confident about her body shape and happy herself about how she looks Big Grin

That's a very good point Sooky and one I hadn't considered. TV screens all over the country will be melting that week!!!!
I agree too with what youve said sooky

and men all round the uk will be rushed to hosptial because they have become very hot and bothered and also stocks of kleenex will run out that week too Sales of new tv's will go up as camilla will have made so many explode

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 14:38 by Rammyrascal.)
20-10-2009 14:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Hey Camilla i for one can't wait to see you racked up and ready to go, will take the awesomeness of camzilla to the next level and the ROOOOOOOAAAAAR will be deafening Wink
20-10-2009 14:52
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'm in the process of processing Camzilla's membership to Racks 'R' Us as we speak (type) Wink

Her membership badge, pen, stickers and t-shirt should be in the post Big Grin

20-10-2009 14:54
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(20-10-2009 14:54 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Her membership badge, pen, stickers and t-shirt should be in the post Big Grin

You made that an XXL t-shirt to accommodate the new boobs I assume? laugh

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

20-10-2009 15:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

and make sure the bs cameras have a wide angle lens to fit her new boobs on screen lol. hope your getting better camilla

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 14:15 by Rammyrascal.)
21-10-2009 14:15
uktna Offline
Senior Poster

(20-10-2009 14:06 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 10:57 )camilla Wrote:  Hi babes, well due back first week of november as far as i know, obviously depends how i'm feeling Wink can't wait to be back hun and thanks for your kind regards x
[For anyone who remembers the Guy Fawkes rhyme Tongue]

Remember, remember
The start of November
Camzilla, her new tits, the lot....
I know of no reason,
Why this girl will stop teasin'
Cause, fuck me, she's so bloody hot!!!!!!! Big Grin

Looking forward to seeing you back on the show when you do return.......for anyone unsure about the surgery, Camilla has always been one of the best, most fun luving and entertaining girls on the shows.
Now imagine the enthusiasm she will have and the boost it will give her already great performances now that she will be more confident about her body shape and happy herself about how she looks Big Grin

Nice rhyme ! Hopefully some fireworks once she returns Big Grin

As for the latter - that's something with women that always puzzles me. Camilla's perfect as she is. Her breasts suited her body shape and they were natural - like her. There's too many false tits and women on those channels and life in general. Speaking of bombfires, Jordan should be on one...
So the confidence thing - not sure what her partner was saying but i'd have advised her against it but not hated her for it, if you understand.

Anyway, can't wait for her return.
21-10-2009 18:49
rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2009 18:49 )uktna Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 14:06 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 10:57 )camilla Wrote:  Hi babes, well due back first week of november as far as i know, obviously depends how i'm feeling Wink can't wait to be back hun and thanks for your kind regards x
[For anyone who remembers the Guy Fawkes rhyme Tongue]

Remember, remember
The start of November
Camzilla, her new tits, the lot....
I know of no reason,
Why this girl will stop teasin'
Cause, fuck me, she's so bloody hot!!!!!!! Big Grin

Looking forward to seeing you back on the show when you do return.......for anyone unsure about the surgery, Camilla has always been one of the best, most fun luving and entertaining girls on the shows.
Now imagine the enthusiasm she will have and the boost it will give her already great performances now that she will be more confident about her body shape and happy herself about how she looks Big Grin

Nice rhyme ! Hopefully some fireworks once she returns Big Grin

As for the latter - that's something with women that always puzzles me. Camilla's perfect as she is. Her breasts suited her body shape and they were natural - like her. There's too many false tits and women on those channels and life in general. Speaking of bombfires, Jordan should be on one...
So the confidence thing - not sure what her partner was saying but i'd have advised her against it but not hated her for it, if you understand.

Anyway, can't wait for her return.
I get what you're saying but it's her choice i guess and as long as her on screen performance isn't affected then she'l still be ace. Besides one look at that gorge face and all will be forgiven. Mmm those sparkling eyes. The sooner October is over the better. :-(

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
21-10-2009 19:11
beller Offline
Senior Poster

Yes, Camilla. Your choice of course. Personally I'm sorry. i loved you as a perfectly proportioned natural girl. You were ideal as you were.

Glad everything's OK, so quick recovery to you.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 11:36 by beller.)
25-10-2009 11:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV