Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
So like I said... Lejla seems to be less and less motivated. Well who blames her after 10 years. She had some great nights and we have to accept her approach now.

It seems that the only one really into going fully nude is Maya now. Some are dipping in it here and there for a few minutes but nothing more.
The Problem: Maya is there only once a week... bladewave

At least tonight there is an interesting line up: 2 new girls Joy Viper and Nini Nightmare (looks very hot) and the second appearance of Julia Exclusiv and the tiny Juicy Kitty. So a very fresh team. Maybe they can create something... but I am not very hopeful.
13-03-2021 13:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastern3 Online
Senior Poster

I dont think that bs24 will come to the good old shows like 2018 or times of coraxs, Penelope lopez, viper valentine and so one ever back. It becomes more and more an show for people who dont know about the Internet and pay much money for such soft shows with absolutely funny self created censorship, like titty time and so on.
13-03-2021 14:58
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

So they are going wild with the schedule again... Nini and Juicy Kitty are gone but... drum roll please... MAYA was added to it. Big Grin

It seems that the staff of BS24 is really reading this forum thread.
13-03-2021 20:08
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2021 20:08 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  drum roll please... MAYA was added to it. Big Grin

It seems that the staff of BS24 is really reading this forum thread.

look so Smile

did you survive Maya last night - full naked times - last 5 hours in a row?
(vid will be uploaded soon)
14-03-2021 13:48
balza Offline
Junior Poster

last night was awesome.. im looking forward for your video or videos
14-03-2021 14:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-03-2021 13:48 )patocha Wrote:  did you survive Maya last night - full naked times - last 5 hours in a row?
(vid will be uploaded soon)

Well... I don't know how graphic I should describe it... but let's say I got happy more than one time laugh

And she will be back Tuesday.

No offense to the other girls but I would be so happy to see her alone in a show...
14-03-2021 16:21
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

MAYA on tonight guys. Don't miss it.

Plus she will be there Saturday. Maybe they appreciate her talents now and put her on schedule more often. Wink

Let's hope she keeps her energy... it will be hard tp keep a show like her last show going but with her I am optimistic. I love that she doesn't care if the other girls next to her are more soft.
And she is really having fun.

Something we will never now: Does she get more calls than the others? Then maybe the producers will try and get more girls like her... everything is about money you know. She is on the phone as often as the other girls but they can monitor who is calling her number.

Perhaps I am too focused on full nudity. There are a LOT of guys (and girls) completely satisfied with panties on. But for me Maya is the only one I really like watching.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2021 14:48 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-03-2021 14:47
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2021 14:47 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Something we will never now: Does she get more calls than the others? Then maybe the producers will try and get more girls like her... everything is about money you know. She is on the phone as often as the other girls but they can monitor who is calling her number.

i would think - as i right remember you wrote in past already - she is fully natural - for me also - no plastic, no tattoo suit on her, simple an Eve as "adam and eve", thats why many like her more than others

for me alice has to much tattoos - see here (https://de.stagepool.com/account/jobseek...lte&zoom=1)

today i also expect alieen with more "action"

but we will see what will happen till 6 a.m. CET
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2021 15:08 by patocha.)
16-03-2021 15:07
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(16-03-2021 15:07 )patocha Wrote:  for me alice has to much tattoos

I don't mind tattoos. The only thing I really don't like is fake boobs.
Judging by the looks I have no issue with most of the new girls. I even think that Sally is one of the most beautiful girls they ever had.

But I judge them by what they are doing in the show. And I explained this already but I really need the full nudity. It can be very hot to be teased but I need the pay off... and longer than 5-10 minutes.
One compromise where I would watch shows with pants on would be more movement like dancing or some special items like wax or oil. But most of the shows are just lying on the bed and maybe sometimes standing up.

Maya is very much my dream girl. She is a bit chubby, all natural, always has a smile on her face and she really enjoys being fully nude. She conveys that she has fun and this might even be more important than the looks.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2021 19:05 by meisterlampe1989.)
16-03-2021 19:03
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

today it seems the have problems with their internet site

lflove: you see stream ?

- i got message: Der Dienst ist nicht verfügbar - The Service is not available

TV work since 12 minutes after normal start 9:12 pm CET without outage

for example the cam site of tyrakadney.net works - but i cant reach her via babestation24.com - very interesting Smile
17-03-2021 21:32