Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's either...
1) Thinking something's chewing the wiring and advised them to get a rat catcher

2) Someone's not filling up the meter with 50p's Big Grin

3) Not updated their tech

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-03-2021 08:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-03-2021 08:42 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  It's either...
1) Thinking something's chewing the wiring and advised them to get a rat catcher

2) Someone's not filling up the meter with 50p's Big Grin

3) Not updated their tech

The rubber band's bust Huh

Oh well, maybe it's God's way of telling viewers to record Xpanded instead laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-03-2021 09:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Xpanded definatley better than S66 has been for a while now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 09:35 by HannahsPet.)
05-03-2021 09:28
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

You can see more of a babe, on half a screen, on Xpanded, than you can on the full screen on S66.
05-03-2021 09:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

924 is now back. At the moment it’s just showing a set with no babe on it with music playing

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2021 13:47
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Back up and running properly now, Skyla is on tv.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
05-03-2021 13:49
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Interesting insight into S66 policy last night. Mercy Devine was on the web, with a tip goal of an oil show. When the goal was hit, she paused to send a message, saying, “I’d better let Gallery know I’m not going to show pussy on free cam.” Seems (most) girls have got very strict guidelines.
05-03-2021 18:02
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

If it has gone then it's no big loss really it has been downhill for a couple years now , i don't normally agree that Xpanded is better but you think about it it is really i mean both channels they don't do anything now and don't get naked yeah S66 done it for a couple stints to get everyone excited but that was about it really.

The only big loss is there is only 2 channels left now BS and Xpanded and at least the likes of Lola Knight,Arura Sky,Newer babes like Nikita Reign and Ivy Hope she looks good to me she does , can show what they are really made of on BS.

Edit ignore what i just said just seen it is back now but you get my point anyway.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2021 19:45 by Kingsmind.)
05-03-2021 19:42
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(05-03-2021 18:02 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Interesting insight into S66 policy last night. Mercy Devine was on the web, with a tip goal of an oil show. When the goal was hit, she paused to send a message, saying, “I’d better let Gallery know I’m not going to show pussy on free cam.” Seems (most) girls have got very strict guidelines.

Because onlyfans..

And that's where I've moved to.
05-03-2021 20:19
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I've been having a very trying time, with S66 Customer Service! SMH
One of their representatives, has been seeking to pursue, a personal argument with me.

Few days after, taking several days, to merely to change my verified email. My account was suspended, for "cumulative password failures", which happens on no other websites, I'm aware of, including banks'.
As I sometimes have to login numerous times, on days when visiting the site a lot, because of being logged out, after leaving the site, for only five or ten minutes, the failures must have accumulated, over a large number of logins.
I sought an explanation, as to why, S66 counts cumulative password failures, without response.
As far as I'm aware, even on banks' websites, you have three opportunities, to input your password, correctly, or you're locked out.
Each password login is a discrete event, with accompanying security safeguards, such as two-factor authentication.
Cumulative password failures, are not held against you, towards suspension.

I could just, change my password. But I'm in no hurry.
I pointed out, that I'm aware of a lot of users, who avoid the site, and watch the streams, and use S66 services, elsewhere.
Part of the PR spin, I've received, is that the website has a lot of satisfied users.
In a postscript, merely as an aside, I said that some people, avoid the tv channel, too, because of its obtrusively large, graphic banner.
In a subsequent, unnecessary email, after an interval of SIX DAYS, that was described as a "personal opinion".
However, it's safe to say, that there's a considerable consensus, against the size of the graphic banner.
Also, saying it's merely a "personal opinion", suggests that there is an objective reason, for the banner's being that size.
What that might be, I don't know.
Even for people who need to read large type, most people will have zoom on their TV, to read the information, if required.

I've received at least, three emails that were unnecessary.
I've described them, as PR spin spam.
But, they're not good public relations, especially.

I don't necessarily, have too favourable a view, of any of the the three operators.
But, in terms of customer service, I've never had such great problems, with the other two.
I don't know if the absurd CSR, is someone senior. But usually, you wouldn't have so much contact with a customer service department, without your concerns being escalated, to someone senior, or another department.
As there seems to be no one senior at S66, I can contact, to make a complaint to, I said I might have no choice, but to complain to a higher, regulatory authority.
However, there seems to be no one, specifically pertinent to such complaints about customer service.
Contacting BBC Watchdog, would be too public, and might have unwanted, wider consequences.
Citizens' Advice Bureau would be less public, and possibly effective, without wider consequences.
But for now, I thought that here, was the best place to talk about it.
Here is a pdf, of the email exchanges. The only editing I've done, is removing my name and email address, and the CSR's name.
In my last two emails, I put, "Customer Service or Spam?!", and "CSR pursuing a personal argument, after my account was suspended for no good reason, that it would be elsewhere", in the respective subjects, which were removed in the replies.
Another of S66's quirks, is that in some email replies, my messages appear twice.
However, the last two emails from the CSR, including one this morning, seem to be identical! SMH
https://mega.nz/file/J9I0HbQZ#4aO_Xk1QFy...Jqsvr1Cf0U

Overlapping with this saga, has been a series of testing contacts, with a major adult VOD site's CSR's.
That remains, only partly resolved. But has still been, less of a trial, marginally.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
08-03-2021 16:22