babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
How about instead of the channels having adverts on screen when they haven't got the babes to be on TV screens why not show old footage or have classic babe show channels this could be a win win for the studios as it will keep the freeloaders happy no one can be ripped off on calling in or having to reach a tip goal they could even call it classic s66 or babestation xxpandedtv. Even if the channel girl is meant to be on screen but has call in sick they could just show an old show of her instead from Dazzler
25-02-2021 01:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Good idea in theory, Dazzler. just one problem: the old clips would show how much better things were then than they are now.

Time to get rid of the bedroom babes: poor lighting and dreadful camera angles. Tasteless furnishings don't help either. Do these girls really live in the rooms they perform in?
28-02-2021 20:50
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(28-02-2021 20:50 )thor Wrote:  Good idea in theory, Dazzler. just one problem: the old clips would show how much better things were then than they are now.

Time to get rid of the bedroom babes: poor lighting and dreadful camera angles. Tasteless furnishings don't help either. Do these girls really live in the rooms they perform in?
In the home cam shows I do believe that these are the babes real places they live at but I bet u and everyone else would be doing a different moaning if they were Ur neighbors ?? from Dazzler
01-03-2021 01:01
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2021 20:03 )ryuken Wrote:  Mikki B leaving S66 and going to BS is a bit of a shock. It's disappointing to see how far they've fell off since they were called Elite TV.

Evelyn, Jessica Kelly & Lola Knight are possibly their only "big" presenters now.

Brooks, Grace Elizabeth, Joa Nova & Kimmy Worship might get poached by BS eventually too.

Electra Morgan, Clare Richards & Rebecca Kelly only do shows from home now as well.
I'm hearing babestation is trying to pouched s66 girls but the ones they are trying to get aren't interested in going to that channel yet but if s66 keep up there new rule in place and the home cam girls aren't getting the money in I don't think it will be long however loyal these babes are to think or move over to the other channels. I really do think the channels get lucky in babeland who would let all there loyal good staff walk away from Ur business into Ur rivals or just leave I do think someone luck will run out from Dazzler
01-03-2021 01:16
thor Offline
Senior Poster

What happened to the old babestation sets? I'm thinking of the sauna, the pool table and the alley. Bring them back with some sexy untattooed or ancient girls to go with them.
01-03-2021 22:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-03-2021 22:42 )thor Wrote:  What happened to the old babestation sets? I'm thinking of the sauna, the pool table and the alley. Bring them back with some sexy untattooed or ancient girls to go with them.
I notice that Danni wasn't in the sauna today, so I expect it must have burnt down Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-03-2021 22:52
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2021 22:52 )Doddle Wrote:  
(01-03-2021 22:42 )thor Wrote:  What happened to the old babestation sets? I'm thinking of the sauna, the pool table and the alley. Bring them back with some sexy untattooed or ancient girls to go with them.
I notice that Danni wasn't in the sauna today, so I expect it must have burnt down Surprised
I would like to think that the sets are in some old lock up near the studios but I really do think they just get thrown away when they make new set up. If the old sets are thrown away just think of the money they lost in selling it off or raffling off parts of sets that could be signed by the babes from Dazzler
02-03-2021 02:24
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

The sauna set is still used all the time, it's just had fake foliage added to the walls...
02-03-2021 09:14
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(02-03-2021 09:14 )Spike1876 Wrote:  The sauna set is still used all the time, it's just had fake foliage added to the walls...
Yes now thinking of it your correct this set must be one of the longest set going on these channels apart from the bed and chair set up on xxpandedtv saw pictures of this set and didn't know quite how close the babes were and they are next to one another same room from Dazzler
02-03-2021 13:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The alleyway set is still there but very rarely used which is a crying shame.
The pool table I have not seen for ages but I agree produced some excellent stints back in the day.
The one set I used to love was the massage table set.

That set produced the most electrifying 241 I have seen between Dannii Harwood and Lucy Summers. I still watch it back all these years on it was so good.
Preeti did an incredible oiled up naked stint on it too years back.

03-03-2021 23:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV