babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I'm having a great freeloading time just now watching Friday Fashion on Ideal World. Gen making us laugh with her Irish accent and Shelagh Lovely Brayshaw with a Mudflower Floral Print Tunic with love written on it. 730974 is your item number, no foundation wear required I'm assured.
I know I'm watching it for the wrong reasons but they know we chaps are here because Genevieve suggested buying for your girlfriend.
If one of them winked enough then conceivably I'd put my hand in my pocket.
Gens on about pets now, tarantulas are getting a name check Admin Cool
Maybe later I'll message Julie Lowery on her instagram, she invaribly writes back or whatever.
Maybe I don't really need those babe channels with their rules and regulations. Important
19-02-2021 17:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2021 17:05 )Chrisst Wrote:  I'm having a great freeloading time just now watching Friday Fashion on Ideal World. Gen making us laugh with her Irish accent and Shelagh Lovely Brayshaw with a Mudflower Floral Print Tunic with love written on it. 730974 is your item number, no foundation wear required I'm assured.
I know I'm watching it for the wrong reasons but they know we chaps are here because Genevieve suggested buying for your girlfriend.
If one of them winked enough then conceivably I'd put my hand in my pocket.
Gens on about pets now, tarantulas are getting a name check Admin Cool
Maybe later I'll message Julie Lowery on her instagram, she invaribly writes back or whatever.
Maybe I don't really need those babe channels with their rules and regulations. Important
All these shopping channels are great for us freeloaders to watch I find v channel very good as it's about watches and there a fantastic lady called Liz fuller who use to do the old game shows on itv nighttime quizcall she can hold most tatty old watch to her wrist to make it look like a (bolex) bloody predicted text it was meant to say Rolex ? from Dazzler
19-02-2021 19:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Maybe the babes could make some extra by selling stuff on the shows laugh
19-02-2021 23:39
DavidB0473 Offline
Ugly and unloved

(19-02-2021 23:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Maybe the babes could make some extra by selling stuff on the shows laugh

The S66 Gallery tonight has said that Jada will give a video and an item of worn clothing to the highest tipper from her show. So they clearly have decided to change it into a shopping channel!
19-02-2021 23:43
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2021 23:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Maybe the babes could make some extra by selling stuff on the shows laugh
Lets get them in the shopping channels and see in what they can sell people while being tipped and buzzed through there shift on the show from Dazzler
20-02-2021 03:08
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2021 23:43 )DavidB0473 Wrote:  

The S66 Gallery tonight has said that Jada will give a video and an item of worn clothing to the highest tipper from her show. So they clearly have decided to change it into a shopping channel!
This is correct because Jada has named the person on twitter but because of there new rules that s66 has put into place then the only people that could win this had to be in her room chatbox because there no interaction with any presenter from any free streaming sites now u can only watch these show like a film and they say that it will stop after a while so that person will have to keep pushing the play button on screen to keep watching and it's also another way to get money in her pocket with the tips and buzzes from Dazzler
20-02-2021 07:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I was thinking more along the lines of -

"Are your sheets sticky? Is your sofa a mess? After a long night watching the shows, try (*ta-da*) new Cumgone"
"Only £9.99 a bottle, or buy two and get a free complimentary buzz"

laugh
20-02-2021 14:37
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(20-02-2021 14:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

I was thinking more along the lines of -

"Are your sheets sticky? Is your sofa a mess? After a long night watching the shows, try (*ta-da*) new Cumgone"
"Only £9.99 a bottle, or buy two and get a free complimentary buzz"

laugh

You don't need any product to have the same effect as the S66 shows at the moment though. hehe
20-02-2021 15:00
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Do you need polish for your morning wood or u need to up grade your Henry hoover to a Dyson cos it has a better suction then think no more visit Davestation the new shopping channel made by women and presented by women to rinse every penny from everything sold things a person doesn't need but brought it because she sold it so well. Phone line and webshite are open 24/7 don't delay in parting with Ur cash
20-02-2021 18:10
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Hiya has anyone else had bad experience with babe channels customer services I've seen two tip goals last year that wasn't done. The first one was a 1 minute buzz on mic on screen but it never happen weather it did in perv not sure but all I heard the the channel music the 2nd one was the same tip goal but the channel babe refused to do it. In her own words I will do when I feel ready. She did her shift put up a new tip goal without doing the first a person in chatbox said I take it Ur not doing the first tip goal then. And got suspended from chatroom. I've email and waited for answers to my complaint to find out today that they have sorted it out in house and they don't have to tell me in what actions they have taken.since this has happened I've not watched this channel. From Dazzler
21-02-2021 01:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV