Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Wednesday night was very good,
On TV
Joanna continued to impress a very sexy show she's moving around a lot more really showing off her body well, I like how she's progressing,
Mia Yasmin very good again she got naked and oiled up on TV
Stella was very good on TV again loved the peachy bum action,
On the web
Hayley Maye was my botn she did an excellent pussy play show taking a big dildo, great on the mic as well,
Amber Paige naked showing off her lovely pussy in lots of different positions,
Preeti showed off her juicy pussy for ages as did a buzz till cum show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-02-2021 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2021 12:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was very good,
On TV
Joanna continued to impress a very sexy show she's moving around a lot more really showing off her body well, I like how she's progressing,
On the web
Hayley Maye was my botn she did an excellent pussy play show taking a big dildo, great on the mic as well,

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows last night. Only saw Joanna briefly (674 only) but very good showing off her nice tits. Mia excellent again: the third night running! Naked and oily: best on 674 in the sauna! Lori on three times on (673) in the massage room! and went naked twice and in her last section got very oily! UNUSUAL! Stella also on three times on 673: good as usual.
Interestingly only ONE webgirl (Maddison Myers) was on 674 and NONE on 673! Preeti not on much: obviously being filthy on the web! and I thought a bit restrained!
So yes another good show!
Tonight: Priya Young. Bella Mendez?? PLUS Ashley Emma (10.00-3.00) and Paige Turnah (9.00-4.00)!?...........................
04-02-2021 14:56
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(04-02-2021 14:56 )trains55 Wrote:  
(04-02-2021 12:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night was very good,
On TV
On the web

Yes I enjoyed the FV shows last night. Only saw Joanna briefly (674 only) but very good showing off her nice tits. Mia excellent again: the third night running! Naked and oily: best on 674 in the sauna! Lori on three times on (673) in the massage room! and went naked twice and in her last section got very oily! UNUSUAL! Stella also on three times on 673: good as usual.
Interestingly only ONE webgirl (Maddison Myers) was on 674 and NONE on 673! Preeti not on much: obviously being filthy on the web! and I thought a bit restrained!
So yes another good show!
Tonight: Priya Young. Bella Mendez?? PLUS Ashley Emma (10.00-3.00) and Paige Turnah (9.00-4.00)!?...........................

Was definitely not bad for a Wednesday on FV and on the Web, only 2 no shows from the schedule (makes a change) and tbh they weren't missed. There was a nice choice whatever your taste. Tonight could be an interesting night...
04-02-2021 15:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was rather positive last night I agree
Enjoying the progress of joanna maybe soon we will get to see her given more TV time
Stella like joanna progressing well
Preeti and Mia do very little for me these days im afraid
Lori very suprised with her efforts last night was not expecting her to be oily especially on tv brought back memories of the night her and cali got oily together

Who knows what will happen later I don't think Bella will be about whilst priya will bore me to sleep

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-02-2021 18:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stella and Amber P mercifully more than cancelled out Alice and Priya

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-02-2021 09:51
winsaw Offline

Bs had a quiet night not much happening at all last night,
Amber Paige was the only girl I saw really put on a good show,
Alice and Priya where doing there best to send me to sleep,
Sadly didn't see Stella on TV
Even Beth seamed a bit quieter than normal
There wasn't much happening on the web show ever
I really don't know what went wrong last night , quite disappointing after a good run of shows

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021 13:04 by winsaw.)
05-02-2021 12:38
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Recorded Babestation and Meet the Babes. Quick fast forward through this morning and apart from the always welcome sight of Beth stripping naked there was fuck all else of interest.

Marks out of ten: Shite.
05-02-2021 13:01
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2021 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  Bs had a quiet night not much happening at all last night,
I really don't know what went wrong last night , quite disappointing after a good run of shows

Agree @winsaw not sure what happened but that was one of the quietest nights in a long time. Amber had a really good go at putting on a show even when the tips / calls didn’t appear to be coming in. As Thursdays are normally pretty good it doesn’t bode well for tonight… Think tonight we’ll get an ok night on tv maybe and on the web who knows, but suspect a tip or we won’t do anything night (no chance I’m paying for nothing)
05-02-2021 14:50
winsaw Offline

(05-02-2021 14:50 )scooby_doo Wrote:  Think tonight we’ll get an ok night on tv maybe and on the web who knows, but suspect a tip or we won’t do anything night (no chance I’m paying for nothing)

i agree Caty on tv should be a good show to look forward to, Priya i will avoid,
the studio webshow looks good with Poppy, Jamie and Stella who all do a good show as you say hope they get the tips they deserve, and all 3 could do tv which would be good, Maddison from the manchester studio has been on a good run of late, i am more hopeful for tonight

05-02-2021 15:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2021 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  Bs had a quiet night not much happening at all last night,

Yes it was a quietish night last night. Alice was........Alice and Priya very restrained! Amber as you say was very good and Beth great DESITE only being on for 26 minutes!! It didn't stop her from getting naked though! Stella also went "naked" apart from her shoes BRIEFLY on 674 as well as Alice! Alice was ONLY on 673 for JUST 52 minutes! But for 1 hour 58 minutes on 674! Priya was on 673 for 1 hour 42 minutes BUT just 39 minutes! Only one webgirl (Amanda who also went naked) on 673. No webgirls on 674 BUT longish breaks: one was of 10 minutes!! So not a GREAT night after the last few!..........................
Tonight: Caty Cole!, Sophie Hart! and Priya (again) PLUS Ashley Emma on from 10.00 till 3.00 (on TV!?). HOPEFULLY better than last night!?................ Plus April Mae is supposed to be on the web with her? Mr P!?...........
05-02-2021 15:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV