babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(17-01-2021 21:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Mia started off on meet the babes on virgin media from 10 until after 11 and put on a good show and that was it for night as I was informed she left early
A great shame as she's been so good recently!
17-01-2021 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday night was a good start to the new week,
Sophie got the most TV she has in ages and used it well with a good show she really showed off her curves well,
Stella got a lot of TV again and continued to progress, some sexy outfits, lots of energy and movement, she's using the sets better ,
Hayley Maye was back for her first show of the year and smashed it on TV and web ,
A nice stint on TV from Zeena with some oil her boobs looked amazing and she showed off her perfect peachy bum for first time,
On the web only really Hayley put on a naughty show,a lot of the other girls where in private a lot,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-01-2021 13:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2021 13:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday night was a good start to the new week,
Sophie got the most TV she has in ages and used it well with a good show she really showed off her curves well,
Stella got a lot of TV again and continued to progress, some sexy outfits, lots of energy and movement, she's using the sets better ,
Hayley Maye was back for her first show of the year and smashed it on TV and web ,
A nice stint on TV from Zeena with some oil her boobs looked amazing and she showed off her perfect peachy bum for first time,
On the web only really Hayley put on a naughty show,a lot of the other girls where in private a lot,

Yes a VERY good start to the week as you say. I agree with all that you say but didn't see Zeena on FV at all! Sophie was on for a total of 3 hours 25 minutes! And excellent as usual: one of my original favourites! Valentina was also on FV for about the same time BUT don't really like her much now: a bit repetive! We also saw: Chloe on both shows (briefly!), Amanda for 29 minutes! and Stella on both shows! But Sohie and Hayley I thought were the best. Interestingly 674 didn't have any webgirls on AND because of the switching between the study and sauna sets there was ONLY one advert break of JUST 4 minutes because Stella replaced Sophie in the sauna! So yes a very good start to the week!
18-01-2021 13:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A good way to end the weekend with Sophie being as seductive as always glad she got plenty tv time compared to previous nights of late throw in a couple of cameos from Stella Chloe and hayley Marie were enjoyable where as Valentina the normal now lagging way behind

Not expecting much later apart a lot of bull crap from alice and very little spark from Valentina maybe the web girls will show these two how to entertain

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
18-01-2021 18:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Monday night ,
Layla rose was very good on TV, lovely curves,
Alice and Stella where both allowed to get naked on TV,
The webshow was excellent Hayley Maye and Anna both did really good pussy play shows,
A very good start to the week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-01-2021 12:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2021 12:44 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Monday night ,
Layla rose was very good on TV, lovely curves,
Alice and Stella where both allowed to get naked on TV,
The webshow was excellent Hayley Maye and Anna both did really good pussy play shows,
A very good start to the week

Yes I thought last night was excellent: Alice and Stella naked and Layla showing off her amazing BIG boobs! Valentina also on but fairly static and repetitive as is now normal for her! Didn't enjoy the webgirls: too much ink BUT will keep for Layla!.................j
19-01-2021 13:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm enjoying how much Stella and azera are progressing putting Valentina to shame atm whilst enjoyed Chloe on virgin media from 10 whilst was your usual night with alice

19-01-2021 18:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. As no-one has posted just a few observations from last night!
Another VERY good evening on both channels!
Both main girls were on BUT Beth was only on 674 for 25 minutes! But still went naked as she always does! She was on 673 for much longer! Nicole was on a lot on both shows and went naked (except for her short boots) twice! Very good as usual! There were three webgirls on 673: Zeena and two others (no graphics for them) PLUS Gracie Adams (a new girl to me!) Very nice girl who went topless on her first night! Lovely body and tits! Azura was also on but as you all know I don't like her or the other inked girls on BS!
674 didn't have any webgirls (again!) but just Beth (briefly!), Nicole and a LOVELY surprise! Lucia Maria was on for 1 hour 16 minutes in two sections and (as usual) was very energetic and really showing off and playing with her amazing BIG tits with nice clos-ups! Nicole was as good as ever and went "naked" except for her short boots! She was on for 2 hours 1 minute! So two very good shows: 674 best for Lucia and Nicole and 673 for the other girls including Gracie! So yes another VERY good night! Tonight!?..................
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2021 14:47 by trains55.)
20-01-2021 14:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up well trains was a enjoyable Tuesday night
Beth was switching between tv and bsx
Was good to see Nicole back on tv and didn't disapoint
Gracie a new one to me as well was pretty good
Lucia always like it when she appears
Azura I'm starting to like her

20-01-2021 18:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2021 18:30 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Summed it up well trains was a enjoyable Tuesday night
Beth was switching between tv and bsx
Was good to see Nicole back on tv and didn't disapoint
Gracie a new one to me as well was pretty good
Lucia always like it when she appears
Azura I'm starting to like her

Hi. Yes I really enjoyed last night's shows. Lucia ( a lovely surprise!), Beth and Nicole were all excellent as usual. Gracie I felt was very good: another lovely new girl. And topless on her first night! As for Azuras I didn't really enjoy as I don't like girls with a lot of ink! I couldn't work out whothe two webgirls were as the graphics weren't updated! One was quite slim in pink with small tits and the other one was a black girl in a pink suit and black stockings. They both went topless. So all in all another excellent night! Tonight we have Nicole (again!), Alice and Preeti. Plus Sophie from 10.00 till 4.00 and Lori from 10.00 till 3.00 who I'm sure we will see at some stage! Enjoy!
20-01-2021 19:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV