babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on tonight?
(18-10-2009 22:10 )Hazhard Wrote:  
(18-10-2009 22:04 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(18-10-2009 21:01 )Hazhard Wrote:  Tonight lineup is as follows...

Babestation 1: Flo, Kelly, Michelle Moist

Babestation 2: Rachel, Jessica!!!

Party Girls: Ella, Paige

Partyland: Charlie, Chloe, Lori

Hi there. Thanks for the info as usual.HELP! Ideally I would like to record all four shows but only have one recorder! As I have recent footage of LORI and KELLY I've narrowed it down to either BS2 with RACHEL and JESSICA or PartyGirls (my favourite show) with PAIGE and Ella who I quite like as well. As I'm sure JESSICA will be on again soon i have gone for PartyGirls to build up my recent footage of PAIGE who is "gradually" becoming braver! I hope to be on tomorrow but might not be until the early evening;Monday mornings are getting very complicated now! Goodnight all.

If you want my advice record Jessica!!! but that being a bit biased as she is my favourite babe Tongue

Thanks for that but I think PAIGE and Ella win tonight! JESSICA will be on regularly now I'm sure so will record her then. Its nice to have this choice but...................
18-10-2009 22:15
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are you. I stayed with PartyGirls last night for PAIGE and Ella;althought the on screen captions said Elle to start with! At the beginning both Ella and PAIGE introduced the show and "gloated" over what had happened on the Sky show;two girls on the bed,2-4-1 etc,French Chloe and WHIPPED CREAM! Then they said its Freeviews turn and we got......PAIGE in the shower! Although it was great;lots of nipples on display I cant help thinking that us Freeviewers are being short-changed again! Yes Ella used oil but no whipped cream and the 2-4-1 was tamish! I cant help thinking that the Sky version was infinitely better as usual;VERY UNFAIR!
MEMO to CELLCAST. Yes we Freeviewers would like whipped cream and anything that Sky viewers see;REMEMBER the "rules" are the same for Sky,Freeview and any television station in this country! WE STILL REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL PARTYGIRLS!!!
Anyway I thought it was a reasonable show.Both girls were very good with PAIGE certainly being freer with nipples on show for longer and not in a rush to cover them up again! But she didnt go completely hands-free! And as a bonus the last half-hour when it joined BS1 was of JESSICA! with her going topless and shaking them! What a lovely nightgirl; and only her third show! So definitely a show for me to keep! I lok forward to reading about "your" shows and how "different" the Sky part of last nights PartyGirls was compared to the Freeview show;probably very much "dirtier".Something needs to be done Cellcast to keep your viewers;sooner rather than later please. Anyway work now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 07:43 by Big Boobies.)
19-10-2009 07:24
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I also recorded PartyGirls last night. Only 2 girls on, Ella and Paige. It was the first time I'd seen Paige's breasts properly on the TV. Her right one was fully out for quite a lot of the time. We did not get to see the left one much though and only glimpses of both at the same time. Paige's excellent shower section was the best part of the show. As BB said, the girl-girl section at 4am was very tame.
Jessica was on BS1 at 5am until the end at 5.30am.
PP followed with Hannah M.
19-10-2009 11:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-10-2009 11:57 )TheWatcher Wrote:  PP followed with Hannah M.

I thought it was Hannah C (Claydon). Who is Hannah M?

I'm so pissed off I can't put it into words! I thought I'd recorded this but a little while ago I discovered I didn't switch my recorder to standby.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 18:00 by vila.)
19-10-2009 15:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(19-10-2009 15:14 )vila Wrote:  
(19-10-2009 11:57 )TheWatcher Wrote:  PP followed with Hannah M.

I thought it was Hannah C (Claydon). Who is Hannah M?

Mrs. SM© Big Grin
otherwise known as Hannah McIntosh
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...ght=hannah

Hannah C is the newcomer.
19-10-2009 18:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2009 11:57 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I also recorded PartyGirls last night. Only 2 girls on, Ella and Paige. It was the first time I'd seen Paige's breasts properly on the TV. Her right one was fully out for quite a lot of the time. We did not get to see the left one much though and only glimpses of both at the same time. Paige's excellent shower section was the best part of the show. As BB said, the girl-girl section at 4am was very tame.
Jessica was on BS1 at 5am until the end at 5.30am.
PP followed with Hannah M.

Hi there. Yes I thought it was PAIGE'S best show yet;I will keep it at least until she regularly goes topless "properly" surely soon as you said in another thread. I would still like to know what the Sky part of the same show was like;did they have whipped cream and French Chloe and what were the 2-4-1 sessions like? I think you would like to know as well wouldnt you? Anyway it has to be said that PAIGE is getting there! and I think shes lovely.
19-10-2009 18:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

jasmine was supposed to have been on tonight but since she is already on the dayshows today dont think so now

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2009 18:28
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2009 18:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  jasmine was supposed to have been on tonight but since she is already on the dayshows today dont think so now

Hi there. Thats a shame as with Jessica I think they are so far the best daygirls come nightgirls of late;they seem to enjoy it and give the impression that they ve been doing it for years!
19-10-2009 19:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Evening all. I thought I'd come on before I have to go out again! As I wont be back until after 9.00 please can you help us (me) with sightings of girls to shows as usual. This is so useful. Thanks everyone (especially you Skyers) By the way Skyers can anyone enlighten me (us) about the Sky part of PartyGirls last night. When the Freeview show started Ella and PAIGE said that they had whipped cream different girls on the bed including French Chloe and 2-4-1 sessions with all the girls! Please tell us did that all happen and what was it like compared to "our" show. We had PAIGE in the shower showing nearly all of her breasts which was lovely and Ella used a lot of oil but nothing else special happened apart from generous sights of the lovely PAIGE'S breasts all through the show! It was worth recording for that alone!
I'm just curious as to how short changed us Freeviewers were (as usual) compared to the Sky show. Thanks anyway. I'll be back on later tonight.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 19:10 by Big Boobies.)
19-10-2009 19:09
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-10-2009 18:03 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(19-10-2009 15:14 )vila Wrote:  I thought it was Hannah C (Claydon). Who is Hannah M?

Mrs. SM© Big Grin
otherwise known as Hannah McIntosh
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...ght=hannah

Hannah C is the newcomer.

I know the writing has been on the wall for some time, but have I finally lost my marbles? I can't tell the difference! Are they clones?

So is 'Hannah C' Hannah Claydon? She's hardly new - the first post in her thread is dated 12 May.
19-10-2009 19:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV