Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

amdixon_1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(18-10-2009 23:31 )d3ky Wrote:  I dont care what u say im telling that elite is not a "elite" in anyway the pad is and the bangbabes are giving more pleasure in watching girls do most they can and taking to the limit they performance,and when u mentioned vikki t you just made yourself a breakfast with shit on it,shes the worst performer on this planet,just tell me one good show when she showed more then her old bottom,and when the panties are showed them self she made a face like oh my god what happening they saw my pantie i have to go to church to confess my self,anyway Danica is really hot and if she was on bangbabes instead on "elite" we would enjoy her tits days ago.

P.S. i always wake up on the same side of bed,including today,and i sleept well.Thank you all and have a nice evening in your best show of life performed by Danica and her producer who fuckt us over and over ,and they gonna do this for a long time.Smile
Someone needs to have an angry wank, workout some of that pent-up tension.
18-10-2009 23:44
Find all posts by this user
d3ky Offline
Banned

Smile
19-10-2009 07:38
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Hmm. Not sure what to think about yesterday's performance. I saw more of Danica's nips during the day show with slips a plenty (1 in particular between 5.00 and 6.30 when she reached over to her computer or water). She was clearly being held back by the producer later (she had asked if she could unstrap her panties before 9.00pm and was told no) unless this is all part of some deliberate ploy. I thought she did well after 9.00pm within the applied constraints (the removal of the pants being a highlight) but I am afraid someone needs to tell her about looking at the watch (perhaps it should be confiscated after 9.00pm) and it seems she cannot wait to get the last hour over and done with which is not really fair on the punters calling in (whether it is fair on freeloaders like me is another matter). On reflection I am not sure doing a 11 hour shift and building to a nighttime performance is the best way forward. To expect to ramp it up after 9 hours on that bloody couch is not really working in Danica's case (in my opinion anyway). Anna does a much better job of it let's be honest. I would like to see her do say 6.00pm to midnight and put more into the last 2 hours, without the watch and without the bloody couch (and can someone lock the producer in the toilet for the duration or give the cameraman a few stiff drinks before he starts work).
I am no expert in lip reading but I did think Danica ramped up her verbal performance last night (perhaps callers can confirm this) and the bit where she tasted her pussy and told the caller it tasted like strawberries and cream was pure class. What a woman!

Man cannot live on head alone.
19-10-2009 10:34
d3ky Offline
Banned

(19-10-2009 10:34 )Webbiola Wrote:  Hmm. Not sure what to think about yesterday's performance. I saw more of Danica's nips during the day show with slips a plenty (1 in particular between 5.00 and 6.30 when she reached over to her computer or water). She was clearly being held back by the producer later (she had asked if she could unstrap her panties before 9.00pm and was told no) unless this is all part of some deliberate ploy. I thought she did well after 9.00pm within the applied constraints (the removal of the pants being a highlight) but I am afraid someone needs to tell her about looking at the watch (perhaps it should be confiscated after 9.00pm) and it seems she cannot wait to get the last hour over and done with which is not really fair on the punters calling in (whether it is fair on freeloaders like me is another matter). On reflection I am not sure doing a 11 hour shift and building to a nighttime performance is the best way forward. To expect to ramp it up after 9 hours on that bloody couch is not really working in Danica's case (in my opinion anyway). Anna does a much better job of it let's be honest. I would like to see her do say 6.00pm to midnight and put more into the last 2 hours, without the watch and without the bloody couch (and can someone lock the producer in the toilet for the duration or give the cameraman a few stiff drinks before he starts work).
I am no expert in lip reading but I did think Danica ramped up her verbal performance last night (perhaps callers can confirm this) and the bit where she tasted her pussy and told the caller it tasted like strawberries and cream was pure class. What a woman!

I agree,they should let her do her thing,shes hot as hell and shes wasting precious time at "elite tv",if she reading this : PLEASE Danica leave "elite tv",go to some other chat provider or something ,anyone who hire u will be making lots of money and viewers (i wasnt watching "elite" untill she came there)Cool
19-10-2009 11:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good points but even an average night by danica is still very good

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
19-10-2009 11:42
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I must admit I watched and recorded a fair bit of her 9-11 performance and at one point(this is my admittedly questionable lip reading skills)she said to the cameraman "get my baps out".I am assuming that the previous caller made the request and she must have refused?

The clock watching is irritating(I have said this before)and several times she clearly asked "how much time do I have left?".Which is not sexy and I am inclined to agree with the previous post.

However she must be doing a number of things right because come the morning after her later appearances this forum is full of posts about herlaugh

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
19-10-2009 11:53
beller Offline
Senior Poster

(19-10-2009 11:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good points but even an average night by danica is still very good

...and Primetime's picture quality is superb. Compare it with Cellcast's BS and, worst of all, Partyland. In fact compare it with BBC and ITV.
19-10-2009 11:53
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Danica is back on the day show now!!
19-10-2009 12:10
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Agree about the picture quality and Danica has the power to make me watch come what may. My post makes this money making, phone in, sex talk, wanking, pussy rubbing business sound like it is some sort of art form but my mum always said if a job is worth doing........
Anyway off to watch Danica again, thanks Elite.

Man cannot live on head alone.
19-10-2009 12:25
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(19-10-2009 12:10 )Mellow Wrote:  Danica is back on the day show now!!

unbelievable. forced to miss TWO days of danica. it's like water torture knowing she's on but i can't see her

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-10-2009 12:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66