Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Does it automatically make it a good night when someone you like is on? Doesn't it matter at all what they do? That's a low bar you're suggesting.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-12-2020 15:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-12-2020 15:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Does it automatically make it a good night when someone you like is on? Doesn't it matter at all what they do? That's a low bar you're suggesting.

i feel you are taking Rammy comment out of context mate, what rammy says is correct, Taon777 is known for having a negative attitude to 66, and what he posted was not true, there where 3 girls on tv lastnight not the 1 he calmed,
also i dont see rammy calming to be a Ella fan what he is saying is true shes well know for being very consistent in making good money on TV so 66 used her to do that, did it make it a great night for the viewer that will depend on if you are a fan or not of ella, did it make it a good night for 66 probably, and thats what i think looking at his post rammy was talking about,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2020 16:39 by winsaw.)
22-12-2020 16:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2020 15:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Does it automatically make it a good night when someone you like is on? Doesn't it matter at all what they do? That's a low bar you're suggesting.

Mot really shandy, when there ain't much they can or do do now (although that doesn't matter so much and to that extent it is the 'who' and not the 'what')!! You have to admit that across the board - although BS seem to be attracting a number of new faces/names - the same few pop up time and again!! It is not a reflection on them as girls, and it is not their fault, but it still is the reality!
22-12-2020 17:11
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I didnt even notice who was on last night i was still recovering from lori...
22-12-2020 17:22
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-12-2020 17:22 )goatman222 Wrote:  I didnt even notice who was on last night i was still recovering from lori...
That is a very fair point!!TongueHeart
22-12-2020 17:27
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(22-12-2020 10:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-12-2020 02:34 )Taon777 Wrote:  You know things are bad when Ella Jolie is the woman on the one channel all night.

Wrong. It wasn’t just Ella Jolie on last night, Serenity started the night & after Ella Jolie, Sasha Louise was on.

Also you might not like Ella Jolie, but clearly lots of people do like Ella Jolie so to say it’s a bad night on s66 when Ella is on is completely wrong, for others it’s a good night as she’s on

Of course i know Ella wasn't on the channel until 5am but in general i think she was there for the most time until after 1am.

Then having only one channel exasperates the problem because there would be many other women in the Studio 66 building but are all on webstreams.

Of course we know Studio 66 have long not cared about their TV output because a second channel back is badly needed im sure we would all agree but that is not going to happen at this stage.

Hell many times throughout the day or night shifts they literally just put ads playing on the one channel for ages when there is a few women working in the studio that very same time with the exception of course if the performance going on is too much to air on TV.
22-12-2020 18:16
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

From 11 until 1 Ella was on Sky, from 1 until 3-ish it was mostly Sasha on Sky with Serenity popping on occasionally.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
22-12-2020 18:25
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(22-12-2020 15:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Does it automatically make it a good night when someone you like is on?

It doesn't automatically make it a good night when someone's favourites are on but it also doesn't make it a bad night just because someone is on who isn't liked by a particular person.

Babes liked and disliked is such a subjective area that to judge a night good or bad based on it is a fairly weak premise.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2020 20:22 by Stemmw.)
22-12-2020 18:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-12-2020 16:38 )winsaw Wrote:  

i feel you are taking Rammy comment out of context mate, what rammy says is correct, Taon777 is known for having a negative attitude to 66, and what he posted was not true, there where 3 girls on tv lastnight not the 1 he calmed,
also i dont see rammy calming to be a Ella fan what he is saying is true shes well know for being very consistent in making good money on TV so 66 used her to do that, did it make it a great night for the viewer that will depend on if you are a fan or not of ella, did it make it a good night for 66 probably, and thats what i think looking at his post rammy was talking about,

Spot on winsaw. I was just pointing out there was 3 babes on s66 tv show last night and not just 1 & just because Ella Jolie is on doesn’t mean it’s a bad night

Piper Niven Superfan
22-12-2020 20:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-12-2020 16:38 )winsaw Wrote:  

I get that. My comment wasn't really concerning Ella - I consider her one of the stalwarts of good business for 66 sure. I just think language is important. The implication of Rammy's words in a general sense are there. If he didn't mean them he should use other words. Taon was easily countered but it was a poor choice in how to do it, if we want to be expecting something other than just 'turning up' from babes.

The problem is Hornball has a point so I consider it important our posts don't accept the fait accompli.

Also, bad or good night are just other variant phrases in expressing a subjective personal opinion about who's on and what happened. It's all a matter of taste. I saw no one claiming to be definitive.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-12-2020 20:56