Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-12-2020 23:37 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Sadly it's becoming a common theme, soon this place will just be words. Sad
I'm sure Cheesy Grin will never let us down Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-12-2020 09:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

(02-12-2020 06:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(01-12-2020 22:11 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Lola posted on the forum earlier on her Caps & Vids thread asking for content from her shows not to be posted here.

She has had problems of late with people stealing her content and posting on other sites and probably many other babes hae suffered in the same way, and for me those people have shown no respect for the law on copyright. I'd go as far to say that I feel the copyright on individual content probably isn't as strong as it should be as it may be for say companies or publishers protect their content/products. Maybe there does need to be a review of the law where individuals content is concerned and offers individuals whatever their profession is far better protection.

I do support her decision to do so and she deserves the righjt to protect her content from those who feel it is their duty to post content on sites without her permission.

yes i support her decision well said....So Lola knight has seen the forum for what it is a posting point for some idiots..... so my point has been made to those that did not like my last and wont like this my final post...... not all but those that dont like this post should be ashamed of yourseves..... the winner is Lola Knight great girl with guts and a principle some on here should think hard about... oink oink
02-12-2020 10:20
terence Offline

we allow nothing but free to air content to be posted. there is absolutely no copyright infringement tolerated on this website.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
02-12-2020 10:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I would say this has happened because Lola doesn't want anything to intervene with any potential she has at really growing her Onlyfans as well as trying to grow as a streamer on twitch.

She's been on the shows for a while surely she would have understood and accepted that anything free to air is recordable, I mean why is this an issue now when it hasn't before? Is it because shes had a stalker issue so maybe she's trying to limit herself to other potential stalkers. Whatever the reason I feel this is going to become a bigger and bigger issue with the babes.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
02-12-2020 11:06
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

The moment something is viewable on the internet it is recordabe.

There are idiots who will post anything that can be recordable. You can find, if you don't religiously stick to Google, almost all of OnlyFans, pervecam shows, proivate camshows etc. (for example it was able to find April's pervecam from last night within hours on the "dark web").

According to my other half, if she was on the babeshows she would encourage posting of FTA content here, as it would be act as a "shopfront" to her OF "shop" if she had one.
02-12-2020 12:11
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Personal experience - I have (had) a non-commercial blog where I posted screen grabs. Lola messaged me the other day asking me to take down a few images of her, which I did quickly and willingly. A few hours later, I found my entire blog had been summarily deleted by Wordpress.

Lola later posted on Twitter that if she took a picture of a bloke’s privates and posted them online, he wouldn’t be happy, would he? Quite a false equivalence there - there’s a difference between her taking a picture of my tackle and distributing it, and my appearing on TV and the internet waving it about. In the latter case, I wouldn’t expect the wider viewing public (of whom no doubt there would be millions) to be good about it and promise not to grab or record my performance. It’s unrealistic and unreasonable to expect otherwise.

Bottom line - if you don’t want something to be saved online, don’t show it online.
02-12-2020 12:32
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(02-12-2020 07:38 )KerrAvon Wrote:  This is purely about two letters O and F. She only wants any pics or vids of her sell-able from there, even if she doesn't own rights to channels copyright.

You hit the nail on the head KerrAvon. She came back to the channels merely to boost her profile, to make more money on OF. She had no real desire to work on the channels, just saw it as a way of making more money on OF. Now she's decided that pics and vids here can't be tolerated because people can see them for free. Her business model is to do everything she can to cut off such free supply and thereby force anyone interested in her to go over to her OF.
02-12-2020 12:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-12-2020 12:11 )PhredE Wrote:  The moment something is viewable on the internet it is recordabe.

There are idiots who will post anything that can be recordable. You can find, if you don't religiously stick to Google, almost all of OnlyFans, pervecam shows, proivate camshows etc. (for example it was able to find April's pervecam from last night within hours on the "dark web").

According to my other half, if she was on the babeshows she would encourage posting of FTA content here, as it would be act as a "shopfront" to her OF "shop" if she had one.

Someone on twitter suggested this to Lola, to use the Caps & Vids on here to promote her only fans, but she seems to have rejected this idea/suggestion

Piper Niven Superfan
02-12-2020 14:50
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder how long it will be before some of our new young successful babes realise our forum's Heart free promotion stops them buying a mansion.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 19:35 by Chrisst.)
02-12-2020 19:35
Charlemagne Offline

(02-12-2020 14:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(02-12-2020 12:11 )PhredE Wrote:  There are idiots who will post anything that can be recordable. You can find, if you don't religiously stick to Google, almost all of OnlyFans, pervecam shows, proivate camshows etc. (for example it was able to find April's pervecam from last night within hours on the "dark web").

Someone on twitter suggested this to Lola, to use the Caps & Vids on here to promote her only fans, but she seems to have rejected this idea/suggestion

She seems to be getting some bad advice from her so called white knights. You can see them on her twitter account, they are the ones with the black tongues and brown noses. With their '.. a great girl does not need egotistic forum fans....'

I'm glad we don't have him on our forum.

02-12-2020 19:52