Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020

Jenniferkelly Offline

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020
Hey guys,
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for me i couldn't on twitter as its blocked me again.
So honoured to make it into the top 10 let alone.coming 2nd.
Big loves ? ❤ ? ? ? ? ?
22-11-2020 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

you'e welcome Jennifer

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-11-2020 20:32
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(22-11-2020 19:04 )Jenniferkelly Wrote:  Hey guys,
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for me i couldn't on twitter as its blocked me again.
Big loves ? ❤ ? ? ? ? ?

Much deserved Jennifer - your shows this year have been a cut above the rest!

How great is Jennifer Heart

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
22-11-2020 23:48
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(22-11-2020 23:48 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(22-11-2020 19:04 )Jenniferkelly Wrote:  Hey guys,
Big loves ? ❤ ? ? ? ? ?

Much deserved Jennifer - your shows this year have been a cut above the rest!

How great is Jennifer Heart
From Dazzler I did see Jennifer post on Instagram the other night and was glad that she did a video of thanks from Dazzler
23-11-2020 01:24
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

From Dazzler I've known about this site for a few years but it was only recently that I found out about the awards I'm not gonna lie I've never really thought of voting until now and believe me I've seen some legends icon girls on these channels over the years but here a question I don't know the answer to because I've not been around the awards that long but has a girl ever won babe channel girl of the years day and night award ?from Dazzler
23-11-2020 01:34
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

From Dazzler here something I've always thought would happen but nothing has ever said about years ago there was a magazine called max power year year they use to do a max power show in Birmingham and London there was maxed out cars and bikes a strip club and fhm nuts page3 girls there as well they all had there own stalks where u could buy signed pictures get selfies with at a price why isn't there something like this done by the babe channels u buy a tickets and a vip pass have like a 3 day event because most girls would either be working or a day off so like a Friday till Sunday I know some girls would like to see there fans as much as tge fans would love to meet them i have said this to the lines of babeststion and studio66tv but haven't ever heard back and the two times I went to these shows Birmingham and London I never saw any problems at either event ok there was Hugh queues at Lucy ponder Michelle marsh stall is this something I should try to push even more ? From Dazzler
23-11-2020 01:49
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(23-11-2020 01:34 )Dazzler Wrote:  has a girl ever won babe channel girl of the years day and night award

No it hasn't happened, but Rebecca Kelly was close. Last year she was Day Babe Of The Year and also came 3rd in the Night Babe Of The Year.
23-11-2020 03:04
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say it is highly possible that if Grace Elisabeth continues producing the levvel of performances as she is now, for the next 12 months there is no reason to believe - or even doubt - that she could possibly be the first to achieve this double, and I think it would be quite a historic moment for the channels.

Sure, in our own awards, we've had many babes win multiple awards or win the same award three years in a row, (Lola Knight being a three time winner & back to back - I haste to add - of my St66 Night show Queen award as my case in point) but for a babe to scoop BOTH UKAP Awards would be quite something

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-11-2020 08:22
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(23-11-2020 08:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I would say it is highly possible that if Grace Elisabeth continues producing the levvel of performances as she is now, for the next 12 months there is no reason to believe - or even doubt - that she could possibly be the first to achieve this double, and I think it would be quite a historic moment for the channels.

Sure, in our own awards, we've had many babes win multiple awards or win the same award three years in a row, (Lola Knight being a three time winner & back to back - I haste to add - of my St66 Night show Queen award as my case in point) but for a babe to scoop BOTH UKAP Awards would be quite something
From Dazzler thank you for this information I don't think it would happen because both channels have good fan bases for certain girls on both sides I know Rebecca Kelly has won a award for the last 4 years previous to this year's also a lot can happen in a year but like I said I didn't know the answer so I just asked but grace elisabeth does like to set her goals high but let's get this year out of the way first thanks from Dazzler
23-11-2020 13:50
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(17-11-2020 19:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  not sure if it was on here or another award show but a few years ago lu Elissa won best newcomer award when she. Was doing the babestation shows from dazzler

I think that's a UKAP award you're thinking of, that Lu Elissa won. But they didn't have awards for the babe channels at the time, so it must have been an award for the adult industry in general.
25-11-2020 18:08