Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Tigerboy24 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat/Info /discussion
(15-10-2009 00:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  But they don't look good, and that's why it matters. At least to me it matters.

you're right...

they look bloody fantastic Big Grin
16-10-2009 10:21
Find all posts by this user
double3 Offline
Junior Poster

when is she next active
17-10-2009 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think danica is back tomorrow

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-10-2009 14:33
HEX!T Away
Retired

summit i dont get is. if your a pagent queen, which danica is your not allowed to have beein surgicaly alterd,.

so maybe danica is all real, she certainly looks it to me as theres no rippling from her implants when she squeeses her tits...
maybe your just trying to justify the fact thats she is just stunning and your having a hard time with it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-10-2009 15:09
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

Danica's tits are amzing and without seeing them you couldn't be 100% sure that they are fake but they are possibly a bit too perfect. There not huge so so it's a bit harder to see some of the obvious signs but they do look soft.
Saying that in one vid you do get a glimpse of one nipple and it does kinda look like the surgeon went in around the areola to me.

See what you think!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X17PZ59M

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
17-10-2009 20:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

(17-10-2009 20:27 )Anadin Wrote:  See what you think!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X17PZ59M

still inconclusive... maybe we will get a better oppitunity soon...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-10-2009 21:09
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I am as certain as I can be (without an extended viewing/feeling session......if only!) that they have been enlarged. If you look at the old beauty pageant pictures she has either developed very late or they have been enhanced. I think they have been done through the areola and maybe this is where Danica's reluctance to fully expose them comes from. She hasn't done any topless photos that I can find so maybe she isn't completely happy with them or perhaps she hasn't given up the possibility of a non nude modelling career. Who knows. I would just like the opportunity to make my own judgement about how good a job the surgeon did and sooner rather than later. I don't understand the pussy flashing in the context of my comments about her modelling though.....no to boobs and yes to pussy does support the nipple scarring theory though. Maybe. Perhaps tomorrow may end the discussion. I hope so. They look good to me anyway and not ridiculously large like some. Come on Danica settle the argument.

Man cannot live on head alone.
17-10-2009 21:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, she certainly is very consistent at flashing the gash. Big Grin Danica does the opposite to pretty much every babe on these channels, as she seems reluctant to expose her boobs, yet, flashing the gash doesn't seem to be an issue. Wink
17-10-2009 21:40
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

From what i've seen of them, i'm not bothered if the're real or "footballs covered in skin"....Ignorance is bliss.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
17-10-2009 21:45
sad bloke Offline
Senior Poster

You don't have to understand the pussy flashing just be greatfull that she does!!SmileWink
17-10-2009 22:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66