Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(10-11-2020 17:48 )DB83 Wrote:  A quick heads up for all Lillian Will fans.
BS24 shows old show highlights during the day on their stream.

okay, i just wanted to ask If Lillian Will really shows up on monday and Tuesday? I guess she wasn't there? since i don't watch every day depends on girls who are scheduled. I totally missed Lillian. If she was there? records are welcome. maybe the current new corona november lockdown in germany could lead to that. Or the typical Lillian missed shows mode. So i missed nothing, good to know. Yeah, over the day they show some lillian solo show parts. But its the same 30 minutes loop over and over again. Hope the changed it soon.

Damn, i felt to slept while malina lay was on the show. I was tired, NOT because of Malina Smile
In the beginning she wore red pvc dress. so beautiful.
Have somebody record the last night show from malina? I would love to see that. Heart
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020 10:19 by princeCharme.)
12-11-2020 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

She was there. Started quite late on Monday but was on at 10 pm(CET) the next day.

I rarely watch after 1am (CET) so do not know how long she stayed on either night.

I think the recorded 'loop' runs at present for one hour (it certainly did when I posted above) >> it has varied in the past and probably will in the future.
12-11-2020 12:53
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2020 10:16 )princeCharme Wrote:  
(10-11-2020 17:48 )DB83 Wrote:  A quick heads up for all Lillian Will fans.
BS24 shows old show highlights during the day on their stream.

okay, i just wanted to ask If Lillian Will really shows up on monday and Tuesday? I guess she wasn't there? since i don't watch every day depends on girls who are scheduled. I totally missed Lillian. If she was there? records are welcome. maybe the current new corona november lockdown in germany could lead to that. Or the typical Lillian missed shows mode. So i missed nothing, good to know. Yeah, over the day they show some lillian solo show parts. But its the same 30 minutes loop over and over again. Hope the changed it soon.

Damn, i felt to slept while malina lay was on the show. I was tired, NOT because of Malina Smile
In the beginning she wore red pvc dress. so beautiful.
Have somebody record the last night show from malina? I would love to see that. Heart

oh hi sry - lillian´s 2 full shows i have but she was never fully nude
i will upload on ph
12-11-2020 14:22
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

^^ If Lillian went fully nude (forget the studio-based peepshows when she did for reasons more than obvious) I could not post since I would be elsewhere (I'll leave you to figure that one out Big Grin)
12-11-2020 15:18
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

some caps of tyras ticket show - hope someone has full video ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2020 00:14 by patocha.)
14-11-2020 00:12
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

For the first time in a week Tyra Kadney was motivated enough to do a bit of full nudity longer than 10 minutes.

I like her so by chance I watched a bit and she did some nice positions.

Tonight a new girl from Drehscheibe will be there and Sophie Logan will be in the studio. Maybe I will risk a watch.

Other then that: I thnik the show is at a very low point with most of the girls doing very lazy shows.
16-11-2020 18:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

For the first time in a week Tyra Kadney was motivated enough to do a bit of full nudity longer than 10 minutes.

I like her so by chance I watched a bit and she did some nice positions.

Tonight a new girl from Drehscheibe will be there and Sophie Logan will be in the studio. Maybe I will risk a watch.

Other then that: I thnik the show is at a very low point with most of the girls doing very lazy shows.
16-11-2020 18:40
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes tyra had 2 nice parts - 1 with oops

check 02:32 cet after angi said the will do break - they zoom tyra in doggy with little lips...

than at 03:16 cet for 2 minutes she maybe showed cowboy style with some oops (but i cant find it with zoom really)

the other model today MAXI is an blonde - a bit older lady - with big boobs - which was shortly some weeks ago in show - i think for not more than 30 minutes - but nice body
16-11-2020 19:09
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

Sophie Logan was NEVER going to be in the studio - blame the idiot who does the graphics for the schedule for that. And I estimate she was in clear cam for no more than 45 mins. A total disaster.

Maxi by name and 'maxi' by nature is not to my taste. But atleast she was on for more than the 15-20 mins from her first appearance.
17-11-2020 10:22
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

Quick update.

The new @Home/LiveStrip girl Jessy Jizz could not make it tonight so Ivanka Trump filled in for her Big Grin
18-11-2020 22:23