babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Another frustrating Fridays night viewing especially on tv when you have repeative stints from Bella and priya only saving point was Sophie looked like the web was way clear and not a suprise when you see hayley Marie and Mia completely unleashed yet cant do that whenever they appear on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-11-2020 13:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought it a pretty good night on TV, all 3 girls did good shows, for me Sophie was the best but the other two where not far behind,
Though the webshow thought was excellent best it's been all week,
Hayley Maye botn for me one of the best pussy play shows I have seen her do, love watching her taking a big dildo,
Mia Middleton so beautiful naked having lots of fun playing with her pussy,
And newbie Abby squirting as enjoys buzzing her very wet pussy,
Very good stuff,
Praying we don't get the usual poor Saturday night, Lynda, Alice and Nicole on TV I am not sure what will happen, think Nicole is going to need a great night to cover the other two, webshow looks pretty good though,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-11-2020 13:22
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(07-11-2020 13:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Another frustrating Fridays night viewing especially on tv when you have repeative stints from Bella and priya only saving point was Sophie looked like the web was way clear and not a suprise when you see hayley Marie and Mia completely unleashed yet cant do that whenever they appear on tv

Yes Sophie was the best girl: as she often is! But on the whole the FV shows were a bit lacking! Both Sophie and Priya went naked BUT I think they were struggling to keep "legal" compared to being on the web! At least Sarah Louise's SHORT section wasn't spoilt by the USUAL top half shots! So yes I was underwhelmed AGAIN!
07-11-2020 13:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, most of my attention was with Sarah Louise last night, performing in the sauna, which had an added leafy backdrop. The show appeared to be on the web ( I can never tell ). The cameraman wasn't concerned, most of the night, when Sarah stood and faced the camera jiggling her massive tits, that she was also showing her pussy a great deal more than usual. Also climbing onto the top seating in the sauna and giving us wide open legs flashes occasionally. I think around 1.30am -2am ish the camera was eventually raised to the usual more top half angles, when I assumed she was back on tv. That's when i retired to bed.
07-11-2020 17:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I gave up watching last night as it was the usual dull pathetic output on tv after Nicole opening stint as Alice and lynda do absolutely nothing for me whilst I heard and seen pics that the web was way better just hopeful that the girls who were on the web can deliver the next time they appear on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-11-2020 11:55
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-11-2020 11:55 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally I gave up watching last night as it was the usual dull pathetic output on tv after Nicole opening stint as Alice and lynda do absolutely nothing for me whilst I heard and seen pics that the web was way better just hopeful that the girls who were on the web can deliver the next time they appear on tv

Yes I agree it was predictable as regards Alice and Lynda! Nicole went naked which is always lovely to see BUT that was about the ONLY highlight!
I tried to watch Hayley Mae on the wen but the stream kept crashing!..............So I wert to bed: did anyone actually manage to watch her and if so was it as good as the hype!?....................................
08-11-2020 13:02
winsaw Offline

Agree it was the usual poor Saturday night on TV, Nicole tried her best but had no help from the other girls or producers who all seamed to be after an easy night,
The web thankfully was very good,
Amber Phoenix a new girl to me did an amazing anal play show she loves big toys in her peachybum very good,
Abby again brilliant pussy play show she gets so wet,
Ashlyn was showing off her lovely pussy very nicely from London,
Lots to enjoy, the hard workings web girls showed some of the TV girls how to do it lastnight,

08-11-2020 13:23
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-11-2020 13:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree it was the usual poor Saturday night on TV, Nicole tried her best but had no help from the other girls or producers who all seamed to be after an easy night,
The web thankfully was very good,
Amber Phoenix a new girl to me did an amazing anal play show she loves big toys in her peachybum very good,
Abby again brilliant pussy play show she gets so wet,
Ashlyn was showing off her lovely pussy very nicely from London,
Lots to enjoy, the hard workings web girls showed some of the TV girls how to do it lastnight,

So how did Hayley Mae do on the web last night: did she beat the technical issues?
08-11-2020 16:08
winsaw Offline

(08-11-2020 16:08 )trains55 Wrote:  So how did Hayley Mae do on the web last night: did she beat the technical issues?

i didn't see her at all mate, i guess the tech issues beat her,

08-11-2020 16:36
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-11-2020 16:36 )winsaw Wrote:  
(08-11-2020 16:08 )trains55 Wrote:  So how did Hayley Mae do on the web last night: did she beat the technical issues?

i didn't see her at all mate, i guess the tech issues beat her,

Oh i did wonder: I obviously did the right thing by giving up and going to bed!...................
08-11-2020 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV