Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
next try of show better performance

tracy and nicole on pole dance after 2.a.m - for about 30 minutes

better let the girls of drehscheibe hannover do that!

bad night this was - and with 1 hour extra time not better Smile
25-10-2020 14:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

ouch - what happpend last night - jolee and daisy home ?

jolee 3 hours with breaks - then after 1.am cet away - not really action only in cam

daisy some minutes before jolee in break and a short peek after 1:30 - and then only old commercials till end - with short times of her bush

the good thing is only so we could see how kitty and sindy did good shows in history
27-10-2020 11:31
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

tonight and tomorrow it would be nice to see a halloween themed show. nicole has an infinite number of clothes and lejla is very good with make-up. in the clips that are seen during the day I saw that they have already done a similar thing. this week is a chance to show something different. maybe I'm the only one to think this but the "health" of this channel is also shown by these things.
30-10-2020 14:23
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2020 14:23 )Moorman Wrote:  tonight and tomorrow it would be nice to see a halloween themed show. nicole has an infinite number of clothes and lejla is very good with make-up. in the clips that are seen during the day I saw that they have already done a similar thing. this week is a chance to show something different. maybe I'm the only one to think this but the "health" of this channel is also shown by these things.

For a change it would be nice to get some new girls on. The fact that I haven't tapped this channel for weeks now shows my boredom of the current situation. If Lejla and Nicole are on again tonight then its disappointing, its just going to be the same old format
30-10-2020 17:02
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-10-2020 17:02 )bazzae123 Wrote:  
(30-10-2020 14:23 )Moorman Wrote:  tonight and tomorrow it would be nice to see a halloween themed show. nicole has an infinite number of clothes and lejla is very good with make-up. in the clips that are seen during the day I saw that they have already done a similar thing. this week is a chance to show something different. maybe I'm the only one to think this but the "health" of this channel is also shown by these things.

For a change it would be nice to get some new girls on. The fact that I haven't tapped this channel for weeks now shows my boredom of the current situation. If Lejla and Nicole are on again tonight then its disappointing, its just going to be the same old format

Absolutely right its the felt hundreds weekend with lejla and nicole.
Its so boring not only because if the same girls, also because they make every friday the same things absolutely no surprises no new ideas, no new camera angles or so. Even if Lejla is naked 3 hours or more its boring too because its everything the same, she spread her legs cover her pussy and thats it. No new things. And Girls like Sophie Logan are only teasing for webcam and are absolutely boring in tv. Actually BS24 has one of the most boring episodes in history. If they are not changing anything in the right way in the next time than the only solution is to make an end with this. I also cannot understand why people pay money to call the girls at the moment. Its so sad that they dont continued like in 2018 and lost over last 1,75 years more and more of hot shows and nice moments.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2020 23:15 by Eastern3.)
30-10-2020 23:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I can only echo the above. Some points I have already made myself regarding the LiveStrip/@Home contingent.

The question that needs an answer is why some recent girls, who have had several appearances, no longer appear. That would provide the variety.

But the sad realisation is that pure phone-in shows are now history. One only has to look at what is happening here in the UK with multiple channels closing (s66 had 4 and are now down to 1). Girls can, and often will, earn more in a few hours in cam than 6 or more in a studio waiting for the phone to ring. And this is not a new thing. I personally know a few girls from Eurotic who were quite honest and open with their opinion. They told me that the first 20 mins of their show was interesting. The next 5+ hours could be pretty boring. Back then, and I talk of pre 2010, webcams were more of a novelty and there were only a few providers - visit-x, who have supplied a few girls who have now essentially vanished, claim to been in business for over 20 years yet I would still imagine they were quite a small concern at the start. But now cams are the driving force. You can not blame the girls because that is their chosen means of making a living - a living that does not, practically, last that long.

But make the best of what you still have. One day even BS24 will give up and there will not be a single channel left in mainland Europe (Visit-x does not count since that is, and always has been, a promo for their webcams)
31-10-2020 15:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(30-10-2020 23:15 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Absolutely right its the felt hundreds weekend with lejla and nicole.

Well. Of course it is boring to see the same girls over and over again... but these two are the only ones left who are at least trying to do the best shows possible. They are the only girls where I am confident enough to watch the show live. They did 8 hours of full nudity this weekend. This must be more than all the other girls combined in the last 3 months.

Tonight "Drehscheibe" is back by the way. But I think for some reason they are not allowed to drop everything. Maybe a teasing tactic á la "If you want to see everything you have to come in our club". The girls are not bad... they have nice moves.
02-11-2020 13:22
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ And to finish the sentence ""If you want to see everything you have to come in our club and pay even more for a private show" Big Grin

So in that respect this promotion is little different to the LiveStrip one.

Another opportunity to see if Maya really is 'Anna'.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020 21:39 by DB83.)
02-11-2020 21:38
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I gave up last night very early.

1. The alternative clean-feed stream was not running.
2. There was no promotion, although suggested, for the club (whereas a week or so ago without any fanfare there was). Surely another cockup.
3, Maya/Anna was soft, soft, soft. Did she warm up ?
03-11-2020 10:27
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

a very very very little oops of tyra - https://sendvid.com/ynh4ibz5

update - she was listed next to drehscheibe model and jolee - before evening she was canceled and confirmed it on insta - now she is again in show instead of jolee

lets see who is really at tv
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020 19:59 by patocha.)
03-11-2020 10:34