Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020

bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2020
Refreshing to see Xpanded getting a couple of girls into the top 10 - so well deserved for Michelle & Maria ( tho I thought Kimmy was worth a place too). Having been a BS fan 1st then S66 more recently I think my fave at the mo is Xpanded - they have really pushed on this year with a great line up of girls who make a real effort with outfit changes & performance. It’s obvious from some of the comments on here that it’s still under the radar but I think if people took the time to watch they would be pleasantly surprised how good it is.
09-10-2020 15:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2020 15:04 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Refreshing to see Xpanded getting a couple of girls into the top 10 - so well deserved for Michelle & Maria ( tho I thought Kimmy was worth a place too). Having been a BS fan 1st then S66 more recently I think my fave at the mo is Xpanded - they have really pushed on this year with a great line up of girls who make a real effort with outfit changes & performance. It’s obvious from some of the comments on here that it’s still under the radar but I think if people took the time to watch they would be pleasantly surprised how good it is.

As you already know, I am also a big fan of Xpanded and I agree with you that they have some excellent girls with a nice variety of outfit changes. Its a shame the girls on there do not get more recognition, just because BS or S66 is a bigger brand.

Their one downfall though is unfortunately their sets seem very limited and the girls don't really get to move around that much. A perfect example of this is illustrated by the different kind of shows we now see from Jennifer Kelly since she moved to S66. I thought she was great on Xpanded too, but I think now she has a better set and studio to put on the 10/10 shows that she does so regularly.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
09-10-2020 15:40
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2020 15:40 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(09-10-2020 15:04 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  under the radar
Their one downfall though is unfortunately their sets

I like under the radar very much indeed, partly my attraction to 66.

I only see Xpanded on Freeview in the small hours and I see that they have two girls on two screens side by side.
I just don't think you can improve on the intimacy of S66's bed. Jennifer is just right there, her boobs spilling out through my screen and if XP did that I might have been banging on about her yonks ago.

It's great of course that those two are in the mix and I look forward to the organisers kicking off the voting.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020 17:32 by Chrisst.)
09-10-2020 17:31
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

The problem xxpandedtv has it's all in house in which I mean there are two phone numbers normal chat naughty chat for daytime pervcam is there but not talked about in which the girls don't move to much if they do the camera moves away from them until 9,pm when they start with day babe in underwear and I've read from some of the babe girls management is really horrible to everyone from dazzler
09-10-2020 18:43
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2020 15:40 )CheekyKev Wrote:  Their one downfall though is unfortunately their sets seem very limited and the girls don't really get to move around that much.

Yes that is the big drawback of Xpanded, that the girls are so static. I think that alone deters some people from watching. But on the whole they have really upped their game this year and as a result have done significantly better in the voting this time around.
09-10-2020 21:28
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2020 13:35 )snookered Wrote:  All in all I think the forum nightshow sifting exercise has produced a very reasonable top ten on nights and I congratulate the forum voting populus for this.

I agree, I think it's a very fair list and the voters should be commended. I also noticed that only 3 names are the same as last year, so I don't think loyalty has played that big a part this time.
10-10-2020 03:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

They have a good roster Xpanded, but I think if they can find a way to create brand new sets that help the girls to move would probably might see more of their girls make the UKAP lists in future.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-10-2020 08:42
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(10-10-2020 03:06 )Roger Patterson Wrote:  I don't think loyalty has played that big a part this time.

Yes I agree.
In a round about sort of way this is what I was hinting at.
Babes seemingly cannot rely on such unconditional loyalty as in times past.
A most welcome development in my view.

10-10-2020 10:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree, a welcome development that babeshow babes can’t rely on loyalty these days

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-10-2020 11:36
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I was wondering if some babes, especially many of this years newbies that have done the majority of their work from home, & therefore their output has often been a 50/50 mix of day & night content, which has made it harder to categorize them as one or the other & so have become a victim on their own flexibility. It would seem that in the main the TV based babes feature heavily, but you would assume that the balance with shift over time. Personally by virtue of the sheer numbers I'm pretty sure that I've missed out on some individual performances & babes, even the most dedicated of babewatchers will have found it hard to keep track of them all ( I even found a daybabe without a cap or vid to her name).
Loyalties aside, I believe that the cream usually finds a way of rising to the top & the new talent will get their chance to push the more established names.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
10-10-2020 12:07