babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(15-09-2020 11:37 )winsaw Wrote:  I agree train it was an unexpected but very good night on TV, so good to see Chloe back she was excellent as she usually is these days, got my wish of Tia Taylor on TV and for a lot longer than expected, every show she's getting better a star in the making,
The webshow was a bit quiet after the last couple of days non stop pussy shows not much happening lastnight,
Imogen Whiteley did a nice TV type show still.say she needs to go in and get on TV ,
Arabella Starr a newbie to me showed off some pussy ,
And Ashlyn had a butt plug in which she gave a few nice flashes of,

Very good especially Chloe and Tia: BOTH on for a lot of the night despite the other person!!!!...........SORRY! So i presume that Sophie was a no-show!? Shame!.................
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2020 08:32 by trains55.)
15-09-2020 12:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual. Quite a reasonable night for a Tuesday. All three rostered girls were on PLUS two webshow girls on 673 AND one on 674!
673:
April Mae was on for 1 hour 8 minutes in a very nice white (with black dots) bra and pants set (bikini?). Dtood up top half and fullish, sat up, knelt up, leant over the desk and crouched. Topless at 10.21. Good BUT 6 minutes later until the end (43 minutes!) we had to "suffer" top half shots! Crap!
Caty was then on for just 28 minutes! In a black see-through suit without shoes! Sat up mostly. Topless on and off as usual and played with her lovely big tits briefly. Normal Caty: very good as usual.
India Asia was then on (from London) for just 31 minutes. In black bra, pants, suspender belt and shoes. Sat up, crouched (shaking her bum), knelt up and laid on her back with her legs stretched out. Went topless and braless. Good.
Hayley was then on for JUST 36 minutes! Braless from the start in black pants and white suspender belt. Stood up, sat up, leant on the desk, crouched and laid on her side and back. Shook her body a lot. Good.
We then had another webshow girl on for 25 minutes in a black see-through suit, tiny black pants and black shoes. Sat up, knelt up (side) and crouched (a lot). Moved her suit up: barish bum but stayed "dressed". Quite good. Anyone know who she was please?
April Mae was then on again for 1 hour in the same outfit from earlier. Stood up (top half and full), laid on side, crouched and sat up. Topless after 23 minutes and really played with her lovely tits a lot as she does! Top half shots for ONLY 5 minutes! MUCH better than earlier. Very good.
Hayley was then on again for 54 minutes as before. Really played with her lovely new BIG tits a lot. Very good.
Caty was then on again for 47 minutes in her big white bra, red checked miniskirt and tiny white pants. Stood up, leant on desk and sat on stool. Topless (on and off) as usual with tit close-ups:nice! and moved her pants down slightly briefly. Very good as usual.
April Mae was then on again for the last hour in her very nice bright blue bikini :topless from the start. Stood up, sat up and leant on the desk BUT after JUST 7 minutes the rest of the show was TOP HALF shots! Crap again!
So a reasonable show BUT spoilt by April's top half sections! All the girls were good but it seems a shame that TV is pandering to pervcam too much spoiling the viewing experience!!!!
674:
Hayley was on for 35 minutes in white bra, white suspender belt and black pants. Stood up, sat up, leant on the desk and crouched. Went braless after JUST 3 minutes with nice close-ups of her lovely new tits! Very good.
Ashlyn Shaw (from London) was then on for 34 minutes in a black see-through suit. Crouched ( a lot), laid on side and sat up. Topless briefly (on and off) and then "naked" as she moved her suit up with her nice tits out! Very good: lovely girl.
Caty was then on for 37 minutes in big white bra, big white pants and red checked miniskirt. Stood up and sat on the stool. Topless (on and off) as usual and pants down slightly briefly. Normal Caty: very good.
April Mae was then on for 47 minutes in her bright blue bikini topless from the start. Stood up (a lot), leant on the desk (a lot), knelt up, crouched and laid on her side. Gave us some nice tit close-ups! Very good: all FULL shots! Her best section of the entire night!
Hayley was then on again for the last hour and seventeen minutes. As before but braless from the start. Same positions as before with nice tit close-ups! Very good.
So another reasonable show very similar to 673 BUT with much better shots of April!
Quite a good evening for a Tuesday: all the girls did ok but it was good rather than great! And it was good that ALL the rostered girls showed up!
Tonight we have:
Sophie Hart, Beth Bennett and Maddison Lee from 10.00 till 5.00
Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 3.00
and Amanda Rendall, Anna Bailey, Cici Anders, Hayley Mae, Jasmine Karma, Maria Dolly, Jamie Knight and Reegan from 8.00 till 4.00 (8 girls)
So it could be a good evening!? Enjoy!?................................
16-09-2020 09:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I do agree with you trains last night was reasonable for a Tuesday night
Caty despite her minor injury delivered a few short but entertaining stints
April hit miss as you say too many top shots at times being in Alice mode
Hayley Marie I'm trying my best to like her yet still unconvinced limited to the same thing all night nothing much different
Whilst I preferred seeing ashlynn stint than India maybe just maybe we will eventually see ashlynn for a whole night and not just a small amount of time

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-09-2020 11:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2020 11:16 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I do agree with you trains last night was reasonable for a Tuesday night
Caty despite her minor injury delivered a few short but entertaining stints
April hit miss as you say too many top shots at times being in Alice mode
Hayley Marie I'm trying my best to like her yet still unconvinced limited to the same thing all night nothing much different
Whilst I preferred seeing ashlynn stint than India maybe just maybe we will eventually see ashlynn for a whole night and not just a small amount of time

Yes Ashlyn all night would be great! Any ideas who the other webgirl on 673 was? Just intrigued and baffled! Thanks.
16-09-2020 13:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-09-2020 13:28 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes Ashlyn all night would be great! Any ideas who the other webgirl on 673 was? Just intrigued and baffled! Thanks.

Ashlyn works from the London studio so shes never going to be on TV all night sadly,

you need to describe the girl not just what she had on cant work it out from that mate, hair, eyes, body type, boob size etc,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-09-2020 13:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2020 13:33 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-09-2020 13:28 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes Ashlyn all night would be great! Any ideas who the other webgirl on 673 was? Just intrigued and baffled! Thanks.

Ashlyn works from the London studio so shes never going to be on TV all night sadly,

you need to describe the girl not just what she had on cant work it out from that mate, hair, eyes, body type, boob size etc,

Hi there. Shame about Ashlyn: she's such a lovely girl and would be great on nights! Never mind.
As regards the mystery girl: she was plumpish with black hair and nice big boobs and shapely bum. She looked a bit like Olivia Hughes but looked like she had a small feint tattoo under her tits which I didn't think Olivia had!?
I hope that helps!?..................j
16-09-2020 14:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(16-09-2020 14:31 )trains55 Wrote:  As regards the mystery girl: she was plumpish with black hair and nice big boobs and shapely bum. She looked a bit like Olivia Hughes but looked like she had a small feint tattoo under her tits which I didn't think Olivia had!?

i am not sure if you mean shes black or white mate, so depending on that i would guess ever Jasmine Karma or Jane Lane both London girls, dont think ever has been capped yet though,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-09-2020 15:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Ashlynn works from the London studio so shes never going to be on TV all night sadly,

Ah cheers winsaw a pity but hell I'll just enjoy whenever ashlynn does a stint on my 42 inch TV

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-09-2020 21:02
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

(16-09-2020 15:16 )winsaw Wrote:  
(16-09-2020 14:31 )trains55 Wrote:  As regards the mystery girl: she was plumpish with black hair and nice big boobs and shapely bum. She looked a bit like Olivia Hughes but looked like she had a small feint tattoo under her tits which I didn't think Olivia had!?

i am not sure if you mean shes black or white mate, so depending on that i would guess ever Jasmine Karma or Jane Lane both London girls, dont think ever has been capped yet though,

Sounds more like Jasmine KArma. Jane Lane has shit loads of tattoos.
16-09-2020 21:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2020 15:16 )winsaw Wrote:  

Hi. Saw Nikita Caslida on daytime yesterday and was it possible that she was on TV on Tuesday evening? It really looked like my "mystery" girl as she had the feint tattoo................Thanks.
17-09-2020 09:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV