Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Thay added another girl to the schedule: "Maria". Seems to be a proper new girl and not some cross promotion with visit-x or something.

Looks like a girl who I might like. On her picture she looks very natural.

Seems like they have some technical issues over the last two days. Let's hope tonight it will be better because I have one rule: I watch new girls live.

So let's see if they pay it back when I give them my precious time Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020 17:10 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-09-2020 17:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2020 17:10 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Thay added another girl to the schedule: "Maria". Seems to be a proper new girl and not some cross promotion with visit-x or something.

if i am right i think Maria was the other girl next to Anna from drehscheibe hannover

u know where tyra was 2 days there in her hometown hanover

by the way next tyra ticket show on 18.09 11 pm CET - NURSE
(maybe some remember her video dressed as this and putting in a nice glass dildo OR the 2-3 shows on Tv, where in 1 i think she had pervcam action)

so tyra should be on tv next week
08-09-2020 19:38
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(08-09-2020 19:38 )patocha Wrote:  if i am right i think Maria was the other girl next to Anna from drehscheibe hannover

Well, I am sure that she is not the other girl. The other girl was blonde, taller and she was not my type in that sense that she was very very thin (like Lillian or Tyra when they started).

Maybe she is from Drehscheibe because her profile picture was obviously shot in a strip club in front of a pole. Maybe not.

But this seems to have nothing to do with Drehscheibe because there is absolutely no advertisement for it. Her profile says "rookie" too. So she is a "proper" new girl as I would say it.
08-09-2020 21:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I can not remember what that 2nd girl from the Lap Dance joint looked like.

But I do remember what she did. Or rather what she did not do for her appearance on the show Big Grin
09-09-2020 00:45
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

ok she is not that - was not sure

her first 2 microphone words:

"Hallo hier ist Maria" (Hello here is Maria)

"das war ein geiler Start" (that was a great/horny start)

lets see if the future with her will make us happy...
09-09-2020 07:55
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i will never understand the producers of this show ever, last night looked like it had the making of a good show, it started off well , as soon as the time hit 10,bang ,it was like watching paint dry ,i gave up after about an hour ,the shows are just too tame ,uk daytime is better than this dribble
11-09-2020 07:52
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2020 07:52 )shankey! Wrote:  i will never understand the producers of this show ever, last night looked like it had the making of a good show, it started off well , as soon as the time hit 10,bang ,it was like watching paint dry ,i gave up after about an hour ,the shows are just too tame ,uk daytime is better than this dribble

yes the first 3 minutes "topless time" were good - handy between boobs

then you need to wait until 3am CET (2am UK) when Samy put off everything - only for 2 hours than the last hour tv only commercials

BUT today and tomorrow with Lejla in Studio - both together - i think more time action for us Smile
11-09-2020 08:36
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(11-09-2020 07:52 )shankey! Wrote:  i will never understand the producers of this show ever

Sometimes it is the decision of the girl. Samy is a bit more of a teaser lately. Maybe she thought this was like the great climax of her show to get nude only in the last 2 hours of the show.

You could see that this has nothing to do with any restrictions or something because she did some really really risky poses. So she could have done this earlier.

But I think this is a poor decision when the show ends in the morning hours when most people are fast asleep. And if you are just a viewer - like me - you will not suffer through hours of boring stuff.

This is exactly the reason for my "No Live" policy. I have a few exceptions. One is Lejla. Big Grin
11-09-2020 18:40
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2020 18:40 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(11-09-2020 07:52 )shankey! Wrote:  i will never understand the producers of this show ever

Sometimes it is the decision of the girl. Samy is a bit more of a teaser lately. Maybe she thought this was like the great climax of her show to get nude only in the last 2 hours of the show.

You could see that this has nothing to do with any restrictions or something because she did some really really risky poses. So she could have done this earlier.

But I think this is a poor decision when the show ends in the morning hours when most people are fast asleep. And if you are just a viewer - like me - you will not suffer through hours of boring stuff.
i saw some caps of samy earlier from last night and she was on fire at around 3 in the morning, if it had have warmed up earlier i might have stuck around ,as would most people watching, baffling decisions by the producers, more viewers more calls in Huh
This is exactly the reason for my "No Live" policy. I have a few exceptions. One is Lejla. Big Grin
11-09-2020 19:46
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

someone has record of amanda hard form 10.09 3:30-5:00 a.m. CET - i search for friend, who has phoned her ?
12-09-2020 10:15