babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Pretty much sumed it up trains Nicole backed up Friday night with another good night Sarah Louise was decent whilst it was your usual very long slog with lynda like or not rammy and other fans of her should start to think she should step aside from nights and see the future happening

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
23-08-2020 09:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Agree with both train and geri, a bit better on tv than some weekends but still.glad had the webshow to keep me entertained, was good to see Sophie Johnson on TV and I think the Frist time a Portsmouth girl has do it,
Olivia Hughes was a lot better than usual showed a lot of boob and her peachybum bum plus some nice pussy,
Cici was my botn she was excellent hit lots of tip.goals showed lots of pussy, used different toys on it, just had fun a night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-08-2020 11:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2020 11:52 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree with both train and geri, a bit better on tv than some weekends but still.glad had the webshow to keep me entertained, was good to see Sophie Johnson on TV and I think the Frist time a Portsmouth girl has do it,
Olivia Hughes was a lot better than usual showed a lot of boob and her peachybum bum plus some nice pussy,
Cici was my botn she was excellent hit lots of tip.goals showed lots of pussy, used different toys on it, just had fun a night

Oh I assumed that Sophie was in London! So we might see Lara Lee on TV??????
I presume Caty and Priya? were on the web!? any good?.........
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2020 12:47 by trains55.)
23-08-2020 11:57
winsaw Offline

^^ that's my hope as well mate now they have done it for one there is hope for Lara,
Priya was webshow all night and naked all.night showed a bit of pussy, not sure Caty was in as didn't see her, one of 5 no shows lastnight,

(This post was last modified: 23-08-2020 12:31 by winsaw.)
23-08-2020 12:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2020 12:21 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ that's my hope as well mate now they have done it for one there is hope for Lara,
Priya was webshow all night and naked all.night showed a bit of pussy, not sure Caty was in as didn't see her, one of 5 no shows lastnight,

Yes that would be great! Although I usually like busty girls I think Lara is absolutely gorgeous! Is doing well on the web and ought to do well on TV IF given a chance to be on for long enough to show off her lovely petite body!...............
23-08-2020 12:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual. Slight tech issues with 674 at the start!
No Scarlett Jones at all but the other three girls were on plus we saw Penelope Pierce (webshow girl) on 673 for almost an hour!
673:
Beth was on for the first hour in her see-through pink bra and pants. Knelt up, crouched, laid on her back and front and stood up at the end of the desk as she does! A nipple escaped after just 8 minutes briefly! Topless at 10.23 and braless 6 minutes later. Very good as usual.
Penelope Pierce was then on for 59 minutes! In a red bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and black shoes. Sat up and crouched mostly. Almost showed us her nice tits BUT just cleavage: bra strap down slightly! Nice girl but TAME! for a nightshow.
Poppy was then on for 1 hour 1 minute in red bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. Sat up, crouched, knelt up and sat up (side) with top half shots. Braless after JUST 3 minutes. Good.
Valentina was then on for 1 hour 26 minutes in her red strap and TINY pants suit? and silver shoes. Sat up, crouched, knelt up and laid on her back. Shook rubbed and spanked her bum. Topless by 8 minutes in! Normal Valentina!
Beth was then on again for 56 minutes braless just in her red and cream? pants. Knelt up and laid on her front and back a lot. Naked after just 7 minutes until the end (49 minutes). Very good as usual.
Poppy was then on again for the last 26 minutes as before but braless from the start. Sat up, laid on her side, crouched and knelt up. Good.
So a fairly good show despite Scarlett not being on: Beth AS USUAL held it together and was my BOTN again! Poppy ok and Valentina was..................Valentina! It was nice seeing Penelope for longer than usual for that slot BUT disappointed that she didn't show off her tits which I assume are nice!?
674:
12 minutes of a blank screen (Back Soon), Babestation logo and adverts!
Then Beth was on for 1 minute with the wrong graphics and phone numbers! BSX?
After 2 minutes of adverts with NO graphics Beth was back for 46 minutes with everything now normal! She was in the pink office (again) topless in her silver bra and pants (bikiini?). Naked after just 5 minutes until the end (41 minutes). Laid on her side, back and front, crouched (a lot), stood up and sat up (top half shots) at the end. Very good as usual.
Poppy was then on (study) for 59 minutes. In her red outfit but braless from the start. Knelt up, laid on her back and front, crouched and sat up. Good.
Valentina was then on (study) for 55 minutes in her red suit? (strap!) and silver shoes. Sat up, stood up (leant over the desk: bum close-ups), crouched and stood up. Normal Valentina!
Beth was then on again (pink office) for the last 54 minutes. Braless in her black and white pants. Laid on her front (a lot), back (nice!) and side, crouched and knelt up. Naked after 16 minutes until the end (38 minutes) and sat up with top half shots for just a few minutes at the end. Very good as usual.
So another fairly good show: quite similar to 673.
A reasonable evening but a bit quiet really! All girls ok but Beth really held it together yet again!
Tonight we have (at the moment!):
Alice Goodwin!? and Lynda Leigh (only!) from 10.00 till 5.00!
and April Jones, Sophia smudge, Daisy Doomed, Gracie Love, Layla Fox, Amanda Rendall, Valentina, Ashlyn Shaw, Bella Mendez, Candy Sexton, Lydia Florence and Coco Mia from 8.00 till 4.00 (12 girls). I'm expecting one or more of those to "migrate" to TV: Ashlyn Shaw would be nice BUT I expect it would be Amanda! Unless another non-rostered TV girl was available!!?
Enjoy!?..................................................
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2020 08:10 by trains55.)
24-08-2020 08:04
winsaw Offline

^^ Scarlett wasn't on the schedule for lastnight mate, the up to.date one that was posted yesterday morning did not show her at all,
Agree Beth and Poppy where very good on TV,
Penelope got her boobs out and oiled them and her peachybum up.on the webshow so she's not shy just the producers restricted her ,
Jess did an amazing dildo pussy cum show ,
Good action for a Sunday night

24-08-2020 12:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you trains and winsaw last night was pretty reasonable for a Sunday night I had doubts at first when scarlett wasn't actually on but in a way was pleasing to see poppy get a good amount of time on TV whilst was ur usual night by Valentina really think she's going backwards hasn't really moved on much in recent months

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
24-08-2020 17:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual.Slight tech issues on both shows!
Both the rostered girls (Alice and Lynda) plus Anna Bailey and Amanda Rendall (on 673).
Intro and adverts for 21 minutes!
Then Lynda was on for 53 minutes in her bottle green lacy see-through one piece suit and black PVC boots. Sat up (a lot), stood up, crouched and knelt up (spanked her bum!). Topless after 20 minutes and then top half shots for the rest of the show (34 minutes). Crap! MOSTLY top half shots!
Amanda was then on for 34 minutes. In black strappy bra, black pants and suspender belt. Sat up, knelt up and stood up leant over the bed. Topless and braless after 15 minutes and her pants were down (bare bum) for the last 16 minutes.
Alice was then on for 1 hour 7 minutes in black bra, tiny black pants, black and white skirt and black stockingboots. Sat up and crouched. Topless after 7 minutes and pants off 16 minutes later. Then crouched (rubbing her pussy) for 3 minutes! Then brief handthong while changing positions and sat up for the last 41 minutes! Braless for the last 29 minutes. CRAP: mostly top half shots!
Lynda was then on again for 56 minutes in the same outfit. Stood up, sat up, knelt up and crouched. Topless after 9 minutes and then on and off as usual. Sat up (top half) for the first 41 minutes! Not GREAT!
Anna was then on for 57 minutes in a smallish black and white bra and pants. Sat up (a lot), crouched, knelt up (a lot) spanking her bum! and laid on her side. Topless from just 3 minutes and really played with her lovely tits! Very good as usual.
Alice was then on again for 1 hour 24 minutes! In her white lacy one piece suit WITHOUT shoes! Sat up, laid on her back and side, crouched (nice!) and laid on her side (nice!). Topless after 7 minutes and then braless (suit down). Then fully naked until the end (1 hour 13 minutes). Sat on the chair (fullish) and sat up (top half shots) for 29 minutes! Crouched and laid on her side (nice!) sat up (full) and sat on the chair again at 3.55 (fullish shots) and top half until the end (32 minutes!). Okish apart from the top half shots! But it was good to see her FULLY naked for a change!
Anna was then on again for the last 25 minutes in the same outfit from earlier on. Sat up, crouched and knelt up. Topless after 8 minutes : shook and played with her lovely tits and braless for the last 11 minutes. Very good as usual.
A reasonable show with more of Alice (2 hours 31 minutes!) than Anna (1 hour 22 minutes) or EVEN Lynda (1 hour 49 minutes). All three main girls were good BUT there were a lot of top half shots!.............
674:
After 4 minutes of "Back Soon" on the screen Anna was on for 29 minutes. Topless from the start in her black and white bra and pants set. Sat up, crouched and knelt up (bouncing!). Braless for the last 10 minutes while sat up (top half shots!). Okish.
Alice was then on for 56 minutes in her white lacy one piece suit and black shoes. Sat up, laid on her back and front and crouched (a lot). Topless after 8 minutes and braless (briefly) 2 minutes later then topless again. Took suit off 5 minutes later and sat up (top half) for 9 minutes. Then laid on her front (no shoes!:FULLY naked!) for
15 minutes. Sat up (front) for 10 minutes: top half shots. Then sat up (side) for the last 7 minutes (top half at the very end!) Quite good: went FULLY naked and not too many top half shots!
Lynda was then on for 55 minutes in the same outfit as on 673! Sat up and crouched briefly. Topless early on. After 27 minutes there was a BRIEF advert break and we saw Alice on 673 for a few seconds! Then Lynda was back on for the remaining part of her section which had MAINLY top half shots! Crap!
Anna was then on again for JUST 27 minutes in the same outfit. Sat up (a lot), crouched, laid on her back, knelt up (bouncing!) and stood up. Topless by 19 minutes. Tit close-ups (shaking them!) while stood up 2 minutes before the end and then leant on the desk (rubbing and shaking her bum!) VERY good as usual and NO top half shots!
Lynda was then on again for the last 56 minutes. In the same outfit. Sat up (most of the time) and crouched. Topless after 23 minutes and then on and off as usual: played with her tits briefly. A bit static BUT FULL shots except for the last 2 minutes!
So another reasonable show with more of Lynda ( 1 hour 51 minutes) than Anna (58 minutes) or EVEN Alice! (56 minutes!)
Both shows were similar but there were SLIGHTLY less top half shots on 673!
Not a GREAT night then but quite good: it was a great bonus seeing Anna being very energetic as usual! even though she wasn't on a lot! And Alice went FULLY naked twice! But Anna basically SAVED the night!
Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Sarah Louise and Bella Mendez from 10.00 till 5.00
and Layla Rose, Poppy May, Marni Moore, Amber Paige, Becky Beth, Anna Bailey, Alicia Rose, Oxana Carter?, Tatti Roana?, Amanda Rendall, Isabelle Jordan and Chantel Lane from 8.00 till 4.00 (12 girls).
Enjoy!?.....................................................
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2020 12:40 by trains55.)
25-08-2020 10:11
winsaw Offline

I thought it was a really poor night, some of the worst TV output in ages, to many old guard in doing fuck all, only Anna was worth watching as she did a very good show, add to this nothing really happened on the webshow and it was the sort of night that sent me to 66 , the old to young ratio was to much towards the old guard across there platforms lastnight and it made for not a good night,

25-08-2020 12:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV