Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2020 02:06 )winsaw Wrote:  
(28-06-2020 22:23 )Chrisst Wrote:  I have looked at recent pictures of Amanda and Ashlyn and believe that they are in BS's London studio. BS would be unlikely to choose a location where internet service is poor whereas to maintain social distancing at Chiswick currently Studio 66 babe's are forced to work from home where internet service is variable.

Are you deliberately miss reading posts now , he is at no point taking about the at home shows he's talking about the studio shows and 66 using poor cameras in the studio , yes the two girls are in the bs London studio and that's the point he's making bs in London great picture 66 in London poor picture how have u not grasping that, and really what has social distance got to do with them using a poor camera in the studio, on you in the employee of 66 as there spin doctor on the forum,

New studios mean new equipment whats the betting BS Portsmouth which is apprently coming online in July will be better quality streams than S66. like i said most twitch streamers have better setups than S66 seem to have Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 08:32 by HannahsPet.)
29-06-2020 08:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2020 04:12 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  Anyone else getting fed up that every sunday maxie is on now I've nothing against her but paige p is always now on sunday night but never gets to be on tv why cant they rotate it a little

Yes I'd be delighted to see some of my favourites in the studio too.
Top of the list, Lucy Gresty Heart who I always think gets left out although in reality it may well be that from home suits her. I gather Abigail Monroe is scheduled in the studio in July, S66 apparently have a plan and I feel I have to respect it.
29-06-2020 08:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-06-2020 02:30 )Chrisst Wrote:  The point is winsaw Cool that we are fortunate to have a new member of the forum who professes a knowledge of broadcast engineering and an ability to state his case without spiralling off on tangents.
Our existing experience can only take us so far and I suggest we wait until Jedi considers and replies to the three questions that I've asked him.

You are the one changing the subject , the talk was about the studio cameras and how 66 has a poor set up that stops them producing shows that look.as good as bs or xp , you didn't like the truth as you don't like anything that puts 66 in a bad light, so moved things on to home cam shows where all the channels are at the different effects of the girls equipment and internet , which may not be great,
I want 66 to be a success and the only way that will happen is if they start sorting out there many issues, they need calling out on them , the way you deflect things and say that all there problems are caused by others and not 66 is not going to help them, I get you love 66 it's your favourite nothing wrong in that but this blind faith you have in them is strange,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2020 11:37
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2020 11:37 )winsaw Wrote:  I get you love 66

Thank you I don't love 66 but I do love our forum Heart
I want us to call them out in such a way that IF someone at the channels reads our stuff they can't deflect things and say that it's caused by others.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 12:33 by Chrisst.)
29-06-2020 12:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2020 04:12 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  Anyone else getting fed up that every sunday maxie is on now I've nothing against her but paige p is always now on sunday night but never gets to be on tv why cant they rotate it a little

Maybe because Maxie is prepared to travel to the studio more often, whereas, Paige P is reluctant to. In the studio the babe is less likely to step out of line and more easily curtailed by the close proximity of the crew. Whereas, at home, short of phoning her to tell her to stop, they would probably need to pull the plug on her.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 14:28 by derekdas.)
29-06-2020 14:22
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2020 22:23 )Chrisst Wrote:  I have looked at recent pictures of Amanda and Ashlyn and believe that they are in BS's London studio. BS would be unlikely to choose a location where internet service is poor whereas to maintain social distancing at Chiswick currently Studio 66 babe's are forced to work from home where internet service is variable.

S66/Elite TV moved out of their original Chiswick studios, 1 or 2 years ago i think it was ? .
The new studios, they moved into were supposedly better than their old one, i think that info was posted on here somewhere ?, but i can't remember were i actually saw it posted ?.

Anyway i don't know the answer to this, but like the old studios S66/Elite used to broadcast from for many years was in Chiswick, is the new Studios they moved into also in Chiswick ? .
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 18:21 by Dave_A.)
29-06-2020 18:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ i thought they had moved out of west london into a part of the city with cheaper rent, like you i just dont remember the exact info, i am sure someone will, what i do remember was they moved everything so that dose explain when we didn't see the jump in quality you would have expected if they would have had new equipment in the new studio,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2020 18:40
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I've been to the old location, the subject of an interesting local newspaper article that the reader might care to read online.
I've also been to what I have no reason to believe is not the current location. If you walk along that street you will see a company name we'd recognise.
I think it inappropriate for anyone of us to add details but the guys working in the facility opposite must surely have a few stories to tell Smile
29-06-2020 18:42
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Dave A

I would say thst is thre impression most of us have

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2020 19:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-06-2020 00:23 )jedi72003 Wrote:  I am familiar in internet broadcasting and this is what s66, babestation and freeview channels use. I must point out that internet bandwidth is not a issue here. S66 use a TV Server which is a rack-mountable hardware appliance that streams the signal (cam) across the studio IP network, it's all ethernet lan based and can transmit up to 150 connections, this were the home cams we see come into use. I won't get into it as it will get boring. S66 are capable of providing HD streaming but for some reason don't want too, unlike babestation who do it with no problems. Social distancing is not a issue as they have 2 girls apart in the studio anyway.

I'd hoped someone would emerge around here with an innate understanding of how these operations function. Hopefully, you can save us from stumbling over half facts that may or may not be half relevant in all this! Wink

Main point not addressed to date being: What would be the reason why 66 can't, atm, use the studio cameras to feed the home cam style set ups some babes want to use at the Chiswick base? Any ideas mate? It can't be just a question of them not being remote controllable, because before she stopped doing studio shows 66 bought Evelyn one for her cave. Presumably then they still have a least one camera of this type.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 19:52 by ShandyHand.)
29-06-2020 19:46