Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
If Grace or any of the other girls who have to travel a bit to get to the studio just to use poor quality cams they should be having a serious conversation with the producers, it's a waste of Grace time and costing her money. Grace should of stayed at home and done her show from there. This gets brought up all the time in the chat no wonder viewers are getting frustrated. If s66 wants less criticism they should get one of those remote control cameras in hd too for the studio like the ones Amanda and Ashlyn use for their shows.
28-06-2020 22:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2020 16:43 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(25-06-2020 23:16 )Dec214 Wrote:  What caused the demise of Bluebird tv that was a fantastic channel didnt someone say the bloke who owned it lost interest in it?

I've answered this question and gave my take on things, without giving links in a previous post https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2466784

But Basically Bluebird didn't have any licences of their own, they used Ofcom licences of other company's, some of these company's had their licenses revoked and other company's got Ofcom fines and eventually went out of business .
This meant Bluebird had no channels left to broadcast on .

Some info with links here
The 3 Babeworld channels that Bluebird broadcast on, that got their licences revoked was back in 2011, info here
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...obb192.pdf

The live 960 channel that Bluebird used to broadcast on, that got it's licence revoked was also back 2011, info here
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/p...sue177.pdf

Blubird ceased broadcasting on the 17/10/2013 https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid1334785

As i said the licencee of the remaining channels Bluebird last broadcast on was Satellite Entertainment Ltd, that company was dissolved by a compulsory strike off back on the 22/10/2013, info here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...ng-history

So whatever the reason was for Bluebird to stop broadcast tv shows , it's clear that at the time they finished on tv, they didn't have any channels left to broadcast on .

{edit} just edited the links, they didn't work when i just tried them, hopefully they do now .

Thanks for the links they work also very interesting information .
28-06-2020 22:14
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I suspect that it's impossible to buy anything other than a HD camera

I have looked at recent pictures of Amanda and Ashlyn and believe that they are in BS's London studio. BS would be unlikely to choose a location where internet service is poor whereas to maintain social distancing at Chiswick currently Studio 66 babe's are forced to work from home where internet service is variable.

Grace should work at both home and studio because that's what the best babes do.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2020 22:24 by Chrisst.)
28-06-2020 22:23
jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

(28-06-2020 22:23 )Chrisst Wrote:  I suspect that it's impossible to buy anything other than a HD camera

I have looked at recent pictures of Amanda and Ashlyn and believe that they are in BS's London studio. BS would be unlikely to choose a location where internet service is poor whereas to maintain social distancing at Chiswick currently Studio 66 babe's are forced to work from home where internet service is variable.

Grace should work at both home and studio because that's what the best babes do.

I am familiar in internet broadcasting and this is what s66, babestation and freeview channels use. I must point out that internet bandwidth is not a issue here. S66 use a TV Server which is a rack-mountable hardware appliance that streams the signal (cam) across the studio IP network, it's all ethernet lan based and can transmit up to 150 connections, this were the home cams we see come into use. I won't get into it as it will get boring. S66 are capable of providing HD streaming but for some reason don't want too, unlike babestation who do it with no problems. Social distancing is not a issue as they have 2 girls apart in the studio anyway.
29-06-2020 00:23
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Thankyou Jedi.
I've read your paragraph carefully, the truth's never boring. I have 3 questions for you:

1. At S66 back in March when the pandemic suddenly struck, is it likely that a manager might have opted for a lower standard that they'd employed before rather than attempt a better one that might have been problematic.
2. Assuming that S66 or BS's TV quality is HD why is Babestation's picture quality from home not equally good given that you say they have no problem?
3. Assuming that Youtube, Stripchat and Chatterbate etc broadcast in HD why do I see politicians on the news or celebrities on The One Show contributing from home with a quality of picture often as bad as Lucy Gresty's Heart Surely the BBC would have access to a TV Server too.
29-06-2020 01:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(28-06-2020 22:23 )Chrisst Wrote:  I have looked at recent pictures of Amanda and Ashlyn and believe that they are in BS's London studio. BS would be unlikely to choose a location where internet service is poor whereas to maintain social distancing at Chiswick currently Studio 66 babe's are forced to work from home where internet service is variable.

Are you deliberately miss reading posts now , he is at no point taking about the at home shows he's talking about the studio shows and 66 using poor cameras in the studio , yes the two girls are in the bs London studio and that's the point he's making bs in London great picture 66 in London poor picture how have u not grasping that, and really what has social distance got to do with them using a poor camera in the studio, on you in the employee of 66 as there spin doctor on the forum,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2020 02:06
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

The point is winsaw Cool that we are fortunate to have a new member of the forum who professes a knowledge of broadcast engineering and an ability to state his case without spiralling off on tangents.
Our existing experience can only take us so far and I suggest we wait until Jedi considers and replies to the three questions that I've asked him.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 02:33 by Chrisst.)
29-06-2020 02:30
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else getting fed up that every sunday maxie is on now I've nothing against her but paige p is always now on sunday night but never gets to be on tv why cant they rotate it a little
29-06-2020 04:12
jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

(29-06-2020 01:52 )Chrisst Wrote:  Thankyou Jedi.
I've read your paragraph carefully, the truth's never boring. I have 3 questions for you:

1. At S66 back in March when the pandemic suddenly struck, is it likely that a manager might have opted for a lower standard that they'd employed before rather than attempt a better one that might have been problematic.
2. Assuming that S66 or BS's TV quality is HD why is Babestation's picture quality from home not equally good given that you say they have no problem?
3. Assuming that Youtube, Stripchat and Chatterbate etc broadcast in HD why do I see politicians on the news or celebrities on The One Show contributing from home with a quality of picture often as bad as Lucy Gresty's Heart Surely the BBC would have access to a TV Server too.

1. Nothing would of changed really, I don't know how many backroom staff work there but they would be qualified for any technical issues if it comes up or any improvements which they haven't bothered too. In my opinion they have always been the same transmission wise.

2. Studio HD cams will be fine to broadcast. From home cams can do 1080p as you are aware, s66 or babestation probably would of told the girls to lower the quality stream for their kit for technical reasons, distance from the exchange doesn't help either or poor cabling at home, noisy phone line can make it bad too. Home connections are always bad try downloading something and watch something like netflix at the same time.

3. Same as 2 really, it's down to home internet quality and whatever site which will allow HD. If you look at someone live streaming on facebook the quality will never be the same it will either freeze or picture quality will be variable. Chatterbate and others live cams can have problems too I've had it myself with trying to connect.

Broadband has always been bad in the uk we don't invest in it properly. Our friends in europe got lots of money from the eu to improve their broadband they are better than us.
29-06-2020 04:13
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(28-06-2020 17:03 )Sm© Wrote:  
(28-06-2020 08:30 )Doddle Wrote:  Fernanda showing that reports of this channel's death have been greatly exaggerated Wink

Isn't she retiring at the end of the year? Around the time the "Doom mongers" say the channel will end... Cool Big Grin

After last night, I think I should revise my estimate and think the doom mongers might have it right after all bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
29-06-2020 08:23