babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2020 22:21 )mrmann Wrote:  Babestation really has some odd music.

"Der ya go, oh mo me mo, dirty load"

Bounce
There's a lovely bit about a "moose wang" on one of the songs! It gave me scary flashbacks to the time I was "approached" by an aroused donkey in Ireland... I like asses but not that one!
25-06-2020 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2020 13:20 )jennifer Wrote:  
(24-06-2020 22:21 )mrmann Wrote:  Babestation really has some odd music.

"Der ya go, oh mo me mo, dirty load"

Bounce
There's a lovely bit about a "moose wang" on one of the songs! It gave me scary flashbacks to the time I was "approached" by an aroused donkey in Ireland... I like asses but not that one!

backroom staff and producers are all a bunch of weirdo"s so i"m not surpirised laugh
25-06-2020 14:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I see bs have 17 girls on the schedule for tonight if they all.turn up that's why to many , last time they had that many on they spread the buzzers to thin and everyone on the webshow found it hard to hit goals making for a poor night as very little happened and the girls looked pissed as most where earning less than expected, as lt looks like 4 girls on tv as seams normal on Friday and Saturday nights these days mean it's unlikely any web girl will.get on TV to promo themselves so could be a long night for some, be interesting to see what happens,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2020 11:31
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2020 11:31 )winsaw Wrote:  I see bs have 17 girls on the schedule for tonight if they all.turn up that's why to many , last time they had that many on they spread the buzzers to thin and everyone on the webshow found it hard to hit goals making for a poor night as very little happened and the girls looked pissed as most where earning less than expected, as lt looks like 4 girls on tv as seams normal on Friday and Saturday nights these days mean it's unlikely any web girl will.get on TV to promo themselves so could be a long night for some, be interesting to see what happens,

us viewers will spend half the night looking for their favs most of the time on the web ,and i expect them to be short intervals when they are on Sad
26-06-2020 11:59
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2020 11:31 )winsaw Wrote:  I see bs have 17 girls on the schedule for tonight if they all.turn up that's why to many , last time they had that many on they spread the buzzers to thin and everyone on the webshow found it hard to hit goals making for a poor night as very little happened and the girls looked pissed as most where earning less than expected, as lt looks like 4 girls on tv as seams normal on Friday and Saturday nights these days mean it's unlikely any web girl will.get on TV to promo themselves so could be a long night for some, be interesting to see what happens,

YES 17 is FAR too many! BUT I can't see both Alice and Sophie being in together; although I think it has happened recently!? Mind you Alice hasn't been on TV for a longish time and often does a weekend show...........................
I'm half-expecting (hoping!) to see Gia on TV if Alice and Sophie are no-shows! I expect Amanda will be on TV as usual!? Let's wait and see!..........................
26-06-2020 12:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ it's a hard one to call, I think Sophie is booked to be at home doing a webshow as that's her normal times for that so Alice Should be in the studio but they do seam to have made up anyway, if Alice dose one of her usual non shows then maybe just stick with the 3 girls and a stint from Amanda, Gia is hard to. Call as she booked on the webshow she could be working from London,
Agree with lost about could be a night spend lots of time looking for a visit you like show actually doing a good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-06-2020 12:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

The g/g shows seem to be starting again.

Jess and Imogen are scheduled for Monday night Smile
26-06-2020 15:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2020 12:01 )trains55 Wrote:  

YES 17 is FAR too many! BUT I can't see both Alice and Sophie being in together; although I think it has happened recently!? Mind you Alice hasn't been on TV for a longish time and often does a weekend show...........................
I'm half-expecting (hoping!) to see Gia on TV if Alice and Sophie are no-shows! I expect Amanda will be on TV as usual!? Let's wait and see!..........................

gia is a worthy substitute for either,in fact her most recent shows have far out done the both of them
26-06-2020 15:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(26-06-2020 11:31 )winsaw Wrote:  they spread the buzzers to thin

Big Laugh Hilarious.
I'd like them to spread them even thinner, grind them into pate and force feed them to the producers so we never have to see them again.
26-06-2020 18:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2020 15:10 )shankey! Wrote:  
(26-06-2020 12:01 )trains55 Wrote:  

gia is a worthy substitute for either,in fact her most recent shows have far out done the both of them

Yes a lovely girl!
26-06-2020 19:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV