Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I was surprised to see lastnight that Serenity was on TV from home even though they had two girls in the studio , would have thought they would always use the studio stream for tv if they could as it's a better picture,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-06-2020 11:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

They've done a lot of that, Nurse Sinclair Heart just last night and Grace Elisabeth. Even Lucy Gresty Heart who must have the worst picture of the lot. I'm pleased that they vary it.
I know what you mean of course but it occurs to me that S66 don't view 480p as we do.
Remember that Jenny James wrote that they look at the chat 'occasionally'.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2020 14:26 by Chrisst.)
22-06-2020 12:09
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Yes from what I can tell they always use at least one of the home girls for TV, even when they have two girls in the studio. I raised this query when they first started studio broadcasts again, when I saw Grace Elisabeth on TV from home, when Kimmy and Preeti were both in the studio and both on the web at the same time. Since then, as Chrisst says, they've kept on doing this. Charmaine for example seems to get a TV slot every time she's on, despite broadcasting from home.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2020 12:24 by aaron.)
22-06-2020 12:22
jedi72003 Online
Posting Machine

Kimmy this morning had another perve cam going which was a waste of time it was positioned just below the main camera and had the poor 480p quality. Couldn't even watch the better hd cam as they turned it off.
22-06-2020 12:54
icy12 Offline
Banned

(22-06-2020 01:25 )Taon777 Wrote:  Someone needs to badly remind Paige Phillips & Maxie Rhoads that there on an actual nightshow & more effort would make their shows watchable.

Like for the love of god these two are in the studio but there just lying or just staying sitting there.

I mean with everthing else thats going on with this channel or really the lack of anything going on with this company the least that could be done is ask these women not act as if there on a dayshow with just the added look of tits here or there.

And put on a way better performance other than looking bored out of their fucking minds no doubt they can't wait until there shift ends.

completely agree, They wouldn't et away wuth that on BS or XP, where they have to get callers and cammers, or they're out.
22-06-2020 19:12
icy12 Offline
Banned

(21-06-2020 19:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Do you have any other records to play? Twice today you’ve basically said “The end is nigh”

I have Rammy, just wait until S66 does actually close its doors...
(21-06-2020 22:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  And also with public transport operating a reduced service, plus some of the babes have kids & haven’t got childcare due to the virus

So, how come the XP and BS babes that have kids and come from other areas can still make it into the studio? Making more excuses for them lol
22-06-2020 19:14
icy12 Offline
Banned

This guy is right!!

'never really got why they can't just wear like bra and panties on tv they seem to show more on music channels'.
22-06-2020 19:48
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

We've all seen that Icy Cool and Taon Cool are reporting the truth.

I suggest that the reason why S66 censor more is because:

1. They've been taken to task by Ofcom so many times.
2. They've told Ofcom that they've 'instigated more training' or 'had a review' or whatever and so a culture has developed.
3. Fear. If you're that shift's producer you don't want to have to explain to the boss if there's a complaint.
4. They're doing all manner of shows simultaneously and can't remember which is which so just apply much the same level all the time.
5. They only look at the chat occasionally.
6. Some girls are uncomfortable working alongside a girl showing so much.
7. BS haven't had their collars felt so much.
8. It's supposed to be cheeky chat.
9. We've been spoiled recently. Stronger at home just because S66 can't manage the home shows so easily.
10. They haven't got as much money as the other two.

I'd be interested to know from someone who watches Ofcom more closely than me whether BS (& XP) really are subject to the same rules given that they're Dutch.

You two blokes are quite within you're rights to bore us all rigid moaning provided it's a level playing field. I hope that you're equally scathing about the freaks, hard sell and weird sets over in the BS threads annoyed
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2020 20:51 by Chrisst.)
22-06-2020 20:49
icy12 Offline
Banned

(22-06-2020 20:49 )Chrisst Wrote:  We've all seen that Icy Cool and Taon Cool are reporting the truth.

I suggest that the reason why S66 censor more is because:

1. They've been taken to task by Ofcom so many times.
2. They've told Ofcom that they've 'instigated more training' or 'had a review' or whatever and so a culture has developed.
3. Fear. If you're that shift's producer you don't want to have to explain to the boss if there's a complaint.
4. They're doing all manner of shows simultaneously and can't remember which is which so just apply much the same level all the time.
5. They only look at the chat occasionally.
6. Some girls are uncomfortable working alongside a girl showing so much.
7. BS haven't had their collars felt so much.
8. It's supposed to be cheeky chat.
9. We've been spoiled recently. Stronger at home just because S66 can't manage the home shows so easily.
10. They haven't got as much money as the other two.

I'd be interested to know from someone who watches Ofcom more closely than me can advise whether BS (& XP) really are subject to the same rules given that they're Dutch.

You two blokes are quite within you're rights to bore us all rigid moaning provided it's a level playing field. I hope that you're equally scathing about the freaks, hard sell and weird sets over in the BS threads annoyed

Well, if S66 or you claim that they're 'Dutch' channels on UK TV and subject to the same rules, then nobody can say that OFCOM has one issue with S66 and not the other babe channels. Bizarre really, as XP and BS have amazing shows every day and night with top-quality girls.

We all know that the girls don't like being 'recorded' hence why they only stream in 480p quality. Only the girls that love being on screen, ie Preeti, doesn't have an issue with it as she gets her callers and cammers and more OF subscriptions.

It's not rocket science on how to be successful.
22-06-2020 20:56
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2020 20:56 )icy12 Wrote:  We all know that the girls don't like being 'recorded' hence why they only stream in 480p quality.

If that were the case then no one would record BS at all because their studio picture's always fuzzy Smile
22-06-2020 21:08