Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I've watched Jess, she's getting 720 is she. I would think that Grace Elisabeth might be getting that too, she claims to have 60 mbps and she lives in a new build with fibre into the house and doesn't live in the city or way out in the country.
On the news or One Show say you'll see contributors from home with varying standards, I'm sure the BBC would broadcast the best the internet lets them..
S66 have invested most in their studio and I wouldn't condemn anyone for not forseeing Covid 19.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 15:34 by Chrisst.)
12-06-2020 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-06-2020 13:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  I wouldn't think that LSL, Chatterbate, Stripchat or most cam sites are competetion as S66 are just minnows.
S66 however are on one national free to air TV network and the biggest global pay per view one and those cam operators can't match that.

I believe S66's home picture is poor because the UK's internet is too crap to benefit from any advantages that that shared platform might offer and in any case it's only a temporary problem that'll largely disappear when the studio reopens fully.

i would say 66 is much much smaller than Chatterbate who make the sort of money 66 could only dream of, i think as LSL is now competing for the same marked as 66 a lot of the time and are a popular channel i could see them taking money of 66,
i just cant believe that the internet in Columbia is better than in the uk it then has to be sent round the world and still uploaded in the uk, i am sure if 66 spent the money they could get a good picture in the uk, its just they have not even tried to improve things,
i also dont think we will see the end of home shows as they are cheep of 66 to operate and mean they can get more girls, plus a lot of there girls are saying they dont want to go back to the studio as like working from home, also its worth pointing out many of the bs girls are on good quality streams that put the ones a lot of the 66 girls use to shame so it can be done with uk internet, just need 66 to want to make it betteri think mate

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-06-2020 15:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2020 15:49 )winsaw Wrote:  i just cant believe that the internet in Columbia is better than in the uk it then has to be sent round the world and still uploaded in the uk,
i also dont think we will see the end of home shows

Seems incredible doesn't it given that we invented the bloody thing, maybe that's the problem. As with the roads, railways and drainage the UK suffers from an Edwardian telephone network. It's amazing it works at all really. All that on two bits of wire Smile
The home shows are here to stay for sure, a very positive effect of the virus and one day they'll be watchable.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 16:18 by Chrisst.)
12-06-2020 16:18
jedi72003 Offline
Posting Machine

xhamsterlive is very good lots of hd streams there. Still can't understand why Mikki goes to the studio a fair bit recently just to go backstage to use the poor quality cam. She would be better if she stayed at home, pointless really.
12-06-2020 16:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The UK internet infrastructure is good enough to HD stream Netflix, Amazon, zillions of Zoom meetings, HD cams from all around the world etc etc. The poor quality cams are down to S66 and/or the babes. They're just being cheap full stop, and if punters are happily paying for poor quality then they'll continue being cheap.
12-06-2020 17:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-06-2020 16:18 )Chrisst Wrote:  Seems incredible doesn't it given that we invented the bloody thing, maybe that's the problem. As with the roads, railways and drainage the UK suffers from an Edwardian telephone network. It's amazing it works at all really. All that on two bits of wire Smile
The home shows are here to stay for sure, a very positive effect of the virus and one day they'll be watchable.

mate what you are saying is simply not the truth, the phone system in this county has seen a huge amount of spent upgrading it, almost everyone can use it to watch HD content now,
i know you dont want to say it as its your fave channel but the problem is plain and simply the system 66 use is crap, added to that to many of the girls dont give a shit and use old out of date tech or dont spend the money to get a better internet line when at home, why are 66 not asking girls to improve there system bs has been for those that want to stay home based and we have all seen the benefit of it over there,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-06-2020 17:59
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2020 17:03 )KerrAvon Wrote:  The UK internet infrastructure is good enough to HD stream Netflix, Amazon,

I'm sure all the big boys can do HD but that's their main job whereas the babes at home is mainly for now.
I'm more than happy to criticise S66. I've moaned about the microphones in the studio as I think it's realistic to expect a small concern to fix that.
12-06-2020 19:27
icy12 Offline
Banned

(12-06-2020 19:27 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(12-06-2020 17:03 )KerrAvon Wrote:  The UK internet infrastructure is good enough to HD stream Netflix, Amazon,

I'm sure all the big boys can do HD but that's their main job whereas the babes at home is mainly for now.
I'm more than happy to criticise S66. I've moaned about the microphones in the studio as I think it's realistic to expect a small concern to fix that.

If someone can stream HD from the other side of the world, then it can't be hard to do it in the UK. A severe lack of investment means fewer calls and users. It's basic business and clearly S66 isn't run by anyone that knows how a babe channel is run...
13-06-2020 23:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would think the sooner morons stop attacking telephone masts (which seems to have done so for the time being) the quicker things might improve, 5G or no 5G.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-06-2020 06:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-06-2020 13:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(12-06-2020 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 18:49 )Roxta Wrote:  I think the poor internet quality has a lot to do with it. I don't much fancy watching a pixelated buffering picture when I can get 4k picture quality from a girl in Columbia on other websites.

I think the point Roxta is making is there is a show called LSL that's live from Columbia 24 hours a day on the same platform that 66 use to show there shows and the show from the other side of the world has a great picture with non of the issues the 66 girls seam to get from a show that's from the UK, as you don't know it LSL is a show made for the UK market with all the sexy Latina girls speaking big competition for 66 the LSL girls are always very busy,

I wouldn't think that LSL, Chatterbate, Stripchat or most cam sites are competetion as S66 are just minnows.
S66 however are on one national free to air TV network and the biggest global pay per view one and those cam operators can't match that.

I believe S66's home picture is poor because the UK's internet is too crap to benefit from any advantages that that shared platform might offer and in any case it's only a temporary problem that'll largely disappear when the studio reopens fully.
Which are hotter LSL or Stripchat? Just looked at LSL nd they not bloody bad looking!! Big Grin Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-06-2020 06:48