Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(11-06-2020 14:21 )jedi72003 Wrote:  {snip}
If Pippa is not making any money what about the other girls? There were eight girls online yesterday including Pippa. I think s66 is putting too many girls on at one time.

The Pippster's seriously no fool and I've watched her doing her best to drum up business and getting bored sitting there.
It's the same with so many of them. When I see Jada or Preeti on prime time Saturday night having to waggle the phone for work then there must be something wrong.
S66 has 120 girls where they had say 40 a year back. That way no call goes unanswered. They've given the girls freedom to design their shows but there's a limit to how successful that can be.
The effect of lockdown is debateable. On the one hand there's more guys home to partake but on the other hand their families might not like Dad watching the sex channels and how much does he want to watch even his favourites. Maybe too he's surviving on less pay.
Another factor is that the shows are more explicit so the girls show their boobs now and pussy tonight. Great, in three weeks time it'll have to be the spleen or appendix or something.
And they're doing so many shows. Twice, three times a week. Some of that's because they're bored, self isolating at home on their own poor things.
That's where the old guard show their experience. Even during her nightshow last week Fernanda Heart didn't switch on her perve cam and she appears what once in ten days or so. Others just show a little and I've seen viewers moaning but they'll be back for more next week.
Always leave your public wanting more.
11-06-2020 14:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jedi72003 Offline
Posting Machine

I think Grace Elisabeth is probably the best babe who can put on a show at home, you would think she has done it for ages. She is always generous in what she shows for free while still using the perve cam. A few weeks back she did over a 12 hour shift started at 2pm and finished about 3am I don't know if any other girl has ever done that, it was great viewing. She interacts well in the chat too always keeps everyone entertained while keeping her mic on. I don't think any other babe would come close to her shows. I agree with Fernanda put her and Grace together for a show it would be great.
11-06-2020 15:50
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2020 13:10 )Taon777 Wrote:  But your on about some private cam show where no doubt Cali will go topless but im on about she will not ever apparently do normal nightshows & get naked no more.

Just look at her nightshows from last year where she thinks shes above doing of what is expected normally on a nightshow.

No it was S66, that she was on, and it looked like it was a studio show, not a home show. (We only ever watch via a website that we can't mention here, that shows the Babestation channels, the S66 channels and sometimes a couple of its' own web girls).
11-06-2020 16:02
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2020 14:42 )2015watcher Wrote:  {snip}

The issue for me is with s66 now looking to focus on web shows (can include the from home shows too really) the majority end up showing just ceiling, wall, scalp etc so why anyone would want to spend money interacting with those kinds of shows is beyond me and makes s66 come across as a farce. IMO s66 needs more babes like Rebecca K and Brooks who are actually willing to show boobs, bum etc on main cam.

If Pippa isn't making money, I can imagine a girl like Tosh, who I've never seen on the phone or do anything remotely teasing, is dead broke right now! S66 have tried to emulate BS with the number of options, they've achieved quantity but there is no quality. Some of the girls they've found since the lockdown you can't even see what they look like it's that pixelated. Why not do a test before and see if they're even worth having?
I think S66 have handled it all really poorly, and the semi-regular actual shows they are doing with a single girl or sometimes + jenny isn't good enough either

/rant Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 16:10 by Superhans95.)
11-06-2020 16:04
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(11-06-2020 15:50 )jedi72003 Wrote:  I think Grace Elisabeth is probably the best babe who can put on a show at home, you would think she has done it for ages. She is always generous in what she shows for free while still using the perve cam. A few weeks back she did over a 12 hour shift started at 2pm and finished about 3am I don't know if any other girl has ever done that, it was great viewing. She interacts well in the chat too always keeps everyone entertained while keeping her mic on. I don't think any other babe would come close to her shows. I agree with Fernanda put her and Grace together for a show it would be great.

I remember last summer Lola Knight did a really long shift. Started around half 11 in the morning and she finished at 1 am. There were some night shift cancellations so she stuck around to do a mini night show if memory serves me right.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
11-06-2020 16:23
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2020 16:02 )PhredE Wrote:  No it was S66, that she was on, and it looked like it was a studio show, not a home show. (We only ever watch via a website that we can't mention here, that shows the Babestation channels, the S66 channels and sometimes a couple of its' own web girls).

Whats the big deal about naming a damn website?
I might know the one but i also might not know of it so send me a private message about this website your on about?
11-06-2020 16:31
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

The whole thing boils down to as long as punters are prepared to dish the dosh out for crap reception for girls from home, or in the studio, where the babes are juggled from tv to cam so much, I lose track where they are, and still have trigger happy cameramen, S66 will not up their game.
11-06-2020 16:31
skully Offline

Please watch the quoting chaps. If a post appears directly above yours, there's no need to quote it.
If a post contains a quote, or quotes but it's the last reply that you want to respond to, remove the unnecessary quote(s).

It's not a massive issue, but it's annoying, it also means that points can be missed, and it looks a mess.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
11-06-2020 18:05
Roxta Offline
Junior Poster

I think the poor internet quality has a lot to do with it. I don't much fancy watching a pixelated buffering picture when I can get 4k picture quality from a girl in Columbia on other websites.
11-06-2020 18:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2020 15:50 )jedi72003 Wrote:  I think Grace Elisabeth is probably the best babe who can put on a show at home, you would think she has done it for ages.

I have Grace Elisabeth firmly at number 5 in my who's gonna replace Fernanda list however I detect that even she's struggling to maintain our interest too as she's been reduced to phone waggling recently.

I agree with 2015watcher Cool some of them must be having a miserable time although the quality of picture must be largely beyond their or anyone's control.

I suggest that some of them will disappear when the studio reopens fully because they'll go back on the game and some will be dismissed when the producers are more able to take them to task over call stats.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 19:04 by Chrisst.)
11-06-2020 19:03